Precision Carpet Care & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2013

2916 Hampton Ridge Rd

Fayetteville, NC 28311

Family Owned & Operated since 2008! Choose the company that cares! We are Jason & Lori Brown, proud owners of Precision Carpet Care & Restoration, llc. We have been cleaning carpet in Fayetteville & the surrounding communities for 9 years and take pride in everything that we do! If you are looking for a trust worthy, reliable, experienced carpet cleaning company who aims for customer satisfaction – look no further, Precision Carpet Care & Restoration, llc is the company for you! We are licensed, insured, and IICRC certified! Our main focus is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! We place great emphasis on 2 things: QUALITY OF WORK & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. Call us for your carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, or water damage needs today! We pledge to treat every customer with the upmost respect making your satisfaction our #1 priority! Our goal is to make you our customer for life!...

09/28/2017

Margaret R.

Clean as promised.

Description of Work
Great people, very professional.

09/19/2017

Matt D.

Reasonable prices, knowledgeable staff and best of all- a quality service. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/10/2016

Melanie T.

I lived in my rental home for 2+ years and had 2 cats in the home. By the time we needed to move out, there were two considerable holes in the carpet and smaller holes in door frames. I had a grand total of 6 holes. Precision came in for an estimate and encouraged me to talk to the rental company before spending the money to repair. They worried that because it was a rental property, the company would want to replace the carpet anyways and Precision did not want me to spend money on a carpet that would be torn out regardless. I thought that was more than fair. I decided to take my chances and was able to quickly schedule a time. We looked at ways to save money and decided the carpet really didn't need to be pet treated (besides the holes, it was in good shape). They came and repaired the holes. I returned to the home and could not believe I was looking at the same carpet. The worst holes (right the at entryway) and in the living room are undetectable. I felt zero stress going into the move-out inspection once I saw the carpet. We had the move out inspection and they did not comment or seem to notice the repairs! I will use Precision again!

Description of Work
Carpet repair

Julian Tile & Hardwood Contractor

Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet and Home Remodeling

Carolina Interior Design

Fully insured and Bonded local businesses owner specializing in installing ceramic tile and interior trim. kitchen remodels and bath remodels

Carpet Dryclean, Inc.

Carpet Dryclean Inc continues to be an owner operated business with 17+ technicians and office management. We differ from our competitors because we use no water leaving your carpet, rugs and upholstery 100% dry and ready for use. Also our rates are for a full service with no hidden fees or charges and our system is organic and eco-friendly. We not only service the Greater Raleigh-Durham area but we also service the Greater Fayetteville NC area. We also have offices in Charlotte, Greensboro and Goldsboro.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Carpet Repairs/Patches, Pet Treatments, Stain/Odor Removal!

Carpet Installation