Pope Metals

With Angi since October 2011

6883 Butler Nursery Rd

Fayetteville, NC 28306

Pope Metals has built a reputation for high quality work done by professionals you can trust. While some companies make lots of promises of cheap prices and super quick results and then take your money and run, Pope Metals is proud to be the honest, reliable company that people have counted on for years. Pope Metals has been in the Metal Roofing Industry for over 15 years. We have experience in all types of metal roof installation and fabrication. We have worked with residential customers, industrial plants and many businesses throughout North Carolina and beyond....

04/18/2017

Bobby D.

Job was done in one day. They were very professional and neat. They replace a shingled roof with metal. The metal went over the shingle, they make sure your roof is in good shape. They did a very good job I would recommend them very highly. The price won't to bad neither.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/07/2014

Sylvia M.

They were prompt, they did what they said they were going to do, and the job was good when they finished. I don't have any problems with anything they did. From what I compared, they were very in line with their price and very reasonable.

Description of Work
I went with Pope Metals for roofing.

09/17/2012

Laura B.

Wonderful. See above

Description of Work
They were very professional. We did recieve quotes from other vendors with shingle roofs. This was a metal roof, and came in less expense. They did have to replace 2 plywood boards that were "wet". I had no idea that metal replacement roofs were put on over shingle/asphalt roofs, so you can imagine the insulation is even better. After we had our home equity loan approved, they scheduled the job. They showed up on time, finished in 2 days, did an amazing job of cleaning up after themselves. We have a dog that would find every piece that had been left and chewed on it, or stepped on it and cut her feet, so we were thankful for that. They did a great job.

06/26/2012

JOANN S.

Kenny Pope and his crew did an excellent job!!! They were fast, dependable and excellent on the clean up job. Our roof looks great!!! This past year we have used several contractors for various jobs and always had some issues, whether it would be clean up, etc., there was always something. We would highly recommend Pope Metal and we would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed metal roofing over existing shingles

10/26/2011

Laura H.

I called six to eight roofing companies from Angie's List but did not hear anything back from most of them. I got only two responses. One of them said that he would be there sometime but did not give a certain date or a certain time. He came out and he seemed nice. He then said that he would send me an estimate but I never received any estimate. There was another company that estimated for $10998 which was one of the big reasons that I did not go with them. So, I used Pope Metals. They were not on Angie's List. They were great. I asked him as to what the difference was for their low price as they used the same company for the metal and he said that he did not do any advertising. He also told me that he did the installation by himself and so, he did not have to hire the other contractors. The owner was here in the morning, started the work and finished it by that afternoon. They finished my roof in one day. I heard about them through word of mouth. He did not do any advertising or anything like that as his whole business was based on word of mouth. I got his name through someone that I went to church with who was happy with what he had done. I was happy with how quick he was and how he responded to me. The other reason that I went with him was his price.

Description of Work
I used the services of Pope Metals in September 2011 for our roof repair.

Black Ops  Fence

We are a woman and veteran owned/operated company, we believe in hard work and hiring other like-minded individuals with a strong work ethic. We love the fencing industry and the opportunity to build a long lasting quality product. We belong to the local Chamber of Commerce, the American Fence Association and have an outstanding Better Business Bureau rating. Our team of installation professionals is committed to excellence.

Cape Fear Deck & Fence

Quality and design in all our work.

Caliber Fencing

We are residential fence contractors based out of Sanford, North Carolina. With 5+ years of experience, we can guarantee that no job is too big or too small. Caliber is synonymous with quality, distinction, character and excellence. For this and many other countless reasons we know our name and workmanship will set us apart from other competitors. Our installers specialize in aluminum, chain link, vinyl and wood fencing. Contact us today!

Metal roofing and fabrication, installation, aluminum & metal buildings. aluminum fencing and metal structure erection and installation as well as custom accessories. Pope Metals is an authorized dealer for STAR, MCBI and Sentinel Fence and encourages clients to take advantage of Energy Star products.