Personal Touch Maid Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2013

Personal Touch Maid Service provides professional maid, butler, home cleaning and valet services for customers in St Pauls, NC....

Diana

Diana's cleaning services specializes in in typical home cleaning such as cleaning bathrooms,bedrooms,kitchens, living rooms/guest rooms,appliances etc.sweeping,mopping,dusting, scrubbing,disinfecting etc. are mandatory duties and will be performed unless requested not to be. laundry,dishwashing,bed making,cooking,shopping,errand running,furniture moving,painting,pet sitting,pet washing,dog walking and other services etc., are negotiable but need to be addressed,discussed and greed upon prior to receiving services.

Class A Cleaning Inc

Class "A" Cleaning is a residential and commercial cleaning company serving Fayetteville NC and surrounding areas for the past 30 plus years. Established in 1990. When it comes to cleaning, we do it all with fast, friendly, and reliable service. We’ll come to you for bi-weekly, monthly, or special occasions cleaning. We use only the highest quality, most effective products to give your home that like-new look. Our specialties include: • General cleaning • Move out cleaning • Spring cleaning • Windows • Deodorizing • Scotch guarding • Carpet cleaning • Upholstery cleaning • Pressure washing • Fire and water restoration No job is too big or small for our professionals. We’re bonded and insured for everyone’s protection, and our work is guaranteed. We want to make sure you’re happy with our work, so if you prefer, we’ll use your cleaning products and vacuums. Call to learn more about our products and services. Make sure to inquire about our free estimates.

Classy Cleaning

DO YOU DESIRE A FRESH, CLEAN HOME BUT ARE TOO BUSY OR OVERWHELMED WITH OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES? Let me ease your burden and take away that stress. CLASSY CLEANING SERVICES will clean your entire home with a DEEP CLEANING service call on the first visit at the same price as a Regular CLEANING service call. Nothing is too simple nor too complex. Challenge me!!! You will be impressed. YOUR FIRST CLEANING includes kitchen sinks, counters, floors, cabinet fronts, fridge outside, vents, and unload or load dishwasher and run if it is full, bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, vents and floors, bedroom floors, make beds, dust, and vents, vacuum or sweep and mop, dust, and tidy all other areas of the home, and finally remove trash and replace trash bags. I will clean and trash cans and large spots on walls as needed but not regularly. Granting you peace of mind that comes from a fresh and clean home.

07/28/2014

Attaluh W.

Description of Work
Well she stated that she doesn't do dishes or laundry. I understand personally about laundry but, I think that she should incorporate dishes. I didn't know she didn't do dishes until she arrived. I have a serious back injury and I can't stand for long periods of time. At the end of the day she did offer to do the dishes for me but, I declined because I respect her principles. For what ever reason she doesn't do dishes. I really don't have any complaints. She did a good job and I would recommend her to someone else but, I would advise that she doesn't do dishes. That is the only issue I had. Very pleasant and professional.

Category house cleaning

11/24/2013

Mark M.

Veronica was referred to us a year ago and she comes by every two weeks. She is very punctual and professional and does a very good job. She is sensitive to what cleaning products you may or may not like and works quickly and efficiently. I suspect she has traditionally worked via referrals and I notice the phone listed here differs from the one we have for her...910. 308. 5349. She has had some long time clients move out of state and might have room for new homes.

Description of Work
Veronica did a complete clean on the interior of our home.

Category house cleaning

Maid Service, Butler Service, house cleaning service, domestic cleaning, Industrial Cleaning service