Harris & Harris Lawncare

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

We began as a father-son business and have grown into full service lawn service landscaping and lawn care company. We employ only young men of character. We are licensed to do business in Fayetteville and fully insured with Farm Bureau. We have the best equipment to provide an excellent finished product. Check out our reviews and website....

White's Lawncare & Landscaping

Waybetter landscaping

We have all assets in place to complete a thorough job in a timely fashion.we employ 5 full time employees as well as part time employees when needed. multiple billing options. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grind Rite Tree & Stump Removal LLC

Pete has over 20 years of experience in the tree service industry. He takes pride in each and every job, makes sure the jobsite is completely clean and makes sure his customer is always satisfied. Call today for your free estimate.

04/30/2017

My yard desperately needed cleaned up. I texted Sean and he came out and walked around my property letting me explain what I wanted done. He gave me a reasonable quote and had my yard cleaned up that week. I previously had another company that was supposed to maintain my yard and get it back into shape but instead what grass I did have was killed and the yard was overtaken by weeds. The result of ...

Description of Work
Basic yard clean up after winter and lay sod in front yard.

04/12/2017

A team arrived at the house and immediately went to work. The service was quick and well executed. They were working the back and front yards simultaneously. Afterwards, I was inclined to inquire about other services for the lawn and received a fair quote. Hope to have them over again in the months going forward. Great work!

Description of Work
Basic mowing, edging, trimming

06/07/2016

Difficult to communicate with since I may be one of the last people who don't text, but eventually responded to my voice mail. Arrived when promised; owner and three assistants. Did a very good job on .25 acre yard in 1.5 hours. Very neat and clean. Will definitely have them again.

Description of Work
Clear yard of debris, mow lawn, trim trees, edge.

04/22/2016

The yard of my home was looking pretty bad, but Sean and his team were able to squeeze us in to their schedule and get my yard looking much better. They cut all the grass (we have a pretty large backyard), all the shrubs (at least 20 bushes around the perimeter of my home), and cleaned the gutters all around the house. Better yet, we had some broken tree branches still in the back yard from an ear...

Description of Work
Mowed grass (front and back), trimmed all shrubs and bushes, cleaned gutters, cleared away all debris.

03/14/2016

Mr. Harris responded quickly to my call. My parent's home was covered with leaves and limbs as well as the gutters being full. Mr. Harris set an appointment quickly and he and his crew did a wonderful job clearing all as well as other debris and left the place looking wonderful. Because I live out of town, he was in contact and sent me photos as the job progressed.

Description of Work
Leaf and Lawn service, gutter cleaning

Category lawn service

Full Service lawn care: Mow, trim and edge, trim bushes, remove trees trees, apply weed control, fertilizer, mulch, pine straw, plant bushes, and lay sod,

Pressure washing