D C CARTER SEPTIC TANK SVC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2010

708 MAYFLOWER CT

Fayetteville, NC 28314

Family owned business, Second thru Fourth Generations, Weekend and After Hour Service available...

11/20/2017

mary N.

THIS IS MARY SUSIE NELSON IN HOPE MILLS NC. I HAVE HAD DC CARTER TO COME OUT BEFORE AND I HAD A PROBLEM AND NEEDED HELP AGAIN.. THEY SHOWED UP ,IN FACT CALLED ME BEFORE THEY SHOWED AND WAS VERY NICE AND RESPECTFUL ..MR. CARTER HELPED ME ALSO WITH SOME OTHER THINGS THAT RELATED TO THE SPEPTIC TANK AND GAVE ME SOME VERY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.. I WILL ALWAYS CALL THEM TO DO BUSINESS CONCERNING MY SEPTIC AND PLUMING PROBLEMS.. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL WHAT THEY DID..THANK YOU SO MUCH MR. CARTER AND THE GENTLMAN THAT WAS WITH HIM

Description of Work
SEPTIC TANK CLEAN-OUT

11/20/2017

mary N.

always great job , really nice guys.. very repective

Description of Work
sewer cleaning

08/31/2017

Bessy T.

gentleman never showed up, called about an hour and half later after i called to see if he was coming and said he was sorry. in that time i had already gone with another company and got it pumped.

Description of Work
septic tank pumped

06/05/2017

Danielle V.

It did not go well because he did not show up. We set appt for the morning. At 1130 I called and he explained that he was running late and could come in the evening. He ended up not showing or calling

Description of Work
Septic pumped

04/17/2017

Scott M.

Third time I've hired this company Will hire them again

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out.

03/27/2017

Deborah C.

Completed job on time. Mr. Carter and his crew were very professional and explained everything as they went along.

Description of Work
Cleaned out septic tank.

10/17/2016

Amy M.

Carter was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Pumped a septic tank. It was an older property and they had to locate the tank.

10/13/2016

lamar W.

Arrived on time and provided great service. Open both parts of the tank, I never knew there were two parts, and emptied both. Also educated me on my system and drain lines. Drain lines were backed up into the tank because of the storm. Wish I had called him six months ago when another emptied the tank, but did not check the other. Gave them a sizable tip because of the extra work they provided.

Description of Work
Empty my septic tank after hurricane Matthew

12/03/2015

Carolyn R.

Description of Work
Cleaned out two septic tanks and inspected one tank. |

09/14/2015

Donna K.

DC Carter was very professional and honest. He was very patient in answering my questions as I have never dealt with septic tanks before. His prices are affordable and I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank

08/21/2015

Felicia W.

After two years of having my septic tank drained every eight months, my neighbor suggested i stop wasting my money and call this company. Mr. Carter came out to my home and diagnose my problem as roots growing in to the line from my maple tree. He advised me to have the lines replaced, or I will continue to have the same problem. a few days later he sent the city inspector to my home, and he agreed with Mr.Carter's suggestion of replacing the line. Mr.Carter's, prices are the lowest in Fayetteville, his work was efficient and tidy. his crew was professional. They respected my property, replanted my tree and shrubs that needed to be moved . when the job was finished my yard was leveled and cleaned. Thank you, Mr. Carter and crew. Felicia Williams

Description of Work
Replaced line.

03/26/2015

Jessica O.

Description of Work
Septic Tank clean out, inspection and repairs to a few broken pipes and concrete septic box.

03/26/2014

Roger S.

Contacted the company - after confirming the proper telephone number via the Yellow Pages. They came out the next day at the pre-appointed time. They arrived on time and the son described what they would do...etc. They were done rather quickly...less than an hour. Charged a very reasonable fee for the service that they provided.

Description of Work
Serviced the Septic Tank

Category excavators

Carolina Pinewood LLC

Carolina Pinewood LLC specializes in large land management and landscaping projects. We are owner operated, focused on detail and dedicated to our customers. We are Veteran Owned and Operated and focused on Quality. Please call us or click for an estimate today! For soil, stone, and mulch deliveries the minimum amount we are able to deliver is 17 tons. We do not offer smaller residential deliveries.

Tim Campbell

Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ease Plumbing - Fayetteville

Ease Plumbing is a full service commercial and residential plumbing service company. We provide water heater repair/install, faucet repair, toilet repair, water/sewer line repair/install, grease trap repair, drain clogs, snake lines, etc. We are the only 100% employee-owned service business in NC!

Offers by Ease Plumbing - Fayetteville on Angi

Service Call Charges apply in certain situations
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Pumping out of Septic System , Septic System Inspections, Landscaping (post septic service), Septic System Installation, Hooking up to City Sewer, Troubleshooting, Unstopping and Rodding out of Drain Lines, Distribution Box Replacement, Filter cleaning, Septic System Repairs (minor and major) Septic Tank Locating Backhoe Services: Lot Clearing, Footings

Grease Trap Cleaning