D C CARTER SEPTIC TANK SVC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2010

Family owned business, Second thru Fourth Generations, Weekend and After Hour Service available...

Tim Campbell

Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning

If you need a job done right, you call in the experts. At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re committed to performing the highest quality HVAC. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee displays our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. We will take care of everything needed to ensure your home’s comfort. Whether your air conditioner or furnace breaks on the day you need it most or you’re on the lookout for indoor air quality and home comfort solutions that meet the highest EPA and ENERGY STAR® standards, you can trust our team. We’re experts in heating and air conditioning, and superior service is what we do best .

PlumbWorX

PlumbWorX prides it’s self on providing great quality work at great pricing.

Offers by PlumbWorX on Angi

11/20/2017

always great job , really nice guys.. very repective

Description of Work
sewer cleaning

11/20/2017

THIS IS MARY SUSIE NELSON IN HOPE MILLS NC. I HAVE HAD DC CARTER TO COME OUT BEFORE AND I HAD A PROBLEM AND NEEDED HELP AGAIN.. THEY SHOWED UP ,IN FACT CALLED ME BEFORE THEY SHOWED AND WAS VERY NICE AND RESPECTFUL ..MR. CARTER HELPED ME ALSO WITH SOME OTHER THINGS THAT RELATED TO THE SPEPTIC TANK AND GAVE ME SOME VERY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.. I WILL ALWAYS CALL THEM TO DO BUSINESS CONCERNING MY SEPTI...

Description of Work
SEPTIC TANK CLEAN-OUT

08/31/2017

gentleman never showed up, called about an hour and half later after i called to see if he was coming and said he was sorry. in that time i had already gone with another company and got it pumped.

Description of Work
septic tank pumped

06/05/2017

It did not go well because he did not show up. We set appt for the morning. At 1130 I called and he explained that he was running late and could come in the evening. He ended up not showing or calling

Description of Work
Septic pumped

04/17/2017

Third time I've hired this company Will hire them again

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out.

03/27/2017

Completed job on time. Mr. Carter and his crew were very professional and explained everything as they went along.

Description of Work
Cleaned out septic tank.

10/17/2016

Carter was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Pumped a septic tank. It was an older property and they had to locate the tank.

10/13/2016

Arrived on time and provided great service. Open both parts of the tank, I never knew there were two parts, and emptied both. Also educated me on my system and drain lines. Drain lines were backed up into the tank because of the storm. Wish I had called him six months ago when another emptied the tank, but did not check the other. Gave them a sizable tip because of the extra work they provided.

Description of Work
Empty my septic tank after hurricane Matthew

09/14/2015

DC Carter was very professional and honest. He was very patient in answering my questions as I have never dealt with septic tanks before. His prices are affordable and I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank

08/21/2015

After two years of having my septic tank drained every eight months, my neighbor suggested i stop wasting my money and call this company. Mr. Carter came out to my home and diagnose my problem as roots growing in to the line from my maple tree. He advised me to have the lines replaced, or I will continue to have the same problem. a few days later he sent the city inspector to my home, and he agree...

Description of Work
Replaced line.

Category excavators,septic tank

Pumping out of Septic System , Septic System Inspections, Landscaping (post septic service), Septic System Installation, Hooking up to City Sewer, Troubleshooting, Unstopping and Rodding out of Drain Lines, Distribution Box Replacement, Filter cleaning, Septic System Repairs (minor and major) Septic Tank Locating Backhoe Services: Lot Clearing, Footings

Grease Trap Cleaning