Corners Cleaning Solutions

With Angi since March 2011

3.5

Lane's Contracting, Inc

When you hire Lane’s Contracting, you’re selecting an exterior home contractor with over a decade of experience in the Raleigh and surrounding areas. Quality Builders in Wake & Johnston Counties as well as Neighboring Communities. You now know that Lane’s Contracting employs a group of talented, conscientious home improvement professionals. So, doesn’t it make sense to choose us to deal with your leaky or sagging roof, curling or missing shingles, granules in your gutter, or other problem signs that you need roof repair? Choose the contractors trusted by your neighbors and friends in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Wake Forest or anywhere in the Triangle and call us today at 919-631-6112. We’re ready to help in all of Wake & Johnston Counties & all surrounding areas.​

Offers by Lane's Contracting, Inc on Angi
North South Windows and Doors

With over 20 years of professional windows and doors experience, we are here to address all your exterior needs . Which includes windows and doors siding paint and gutters.

Class A Cleaning Inc

Class "A" Cleaning is a residential and commercial cleaning company serving Fayetteville NC and surrounding areas for the past 30 plus years. Established in 1990. When it comes to cleaning, we do it all with fast, friendly, and reliable service. We’ll come to you for bi-weekly, monthly, or special occasions cleaning. We use only the highest quality, most effective products to give your home that like-new look. Our specialties include: • General cleaning • Move out cleaning • Spring cleaning • Windows • Deodorizing • Scotch guarding • Carpet cleaning • Upholstery cleaning • Pressure washing • Fire and water restoration No job is too big or small for our professionals. We’re bonded and insured for everyone’s protection, and our work is guaranteed. We want to make sure you’re happy with our work, so if you prefer, we’ll use your cleaning products and vacuums. Call to learn more about our products and services. Make sure to inquire about our free estimates.

10/15/2014

Brenda G.

Description of Work
Did not hire them |

Category blind cleaning

11/27/2012

Ressie H.

Well, the first time I made my appointment...they were booked for about two weeks; which was okay, but then the day they were suppose to show up...they did not come that day. The owner had to call and reschedule because of her girls having personal issues. Then when they did come, they were about 30 minutes late, so the owner came witht the two workers. The problem is she stood out in front of my house and talked to one of them for an additional 35 to 40 minutes before they started working. Wow, that was a pain in the butt. Well once they got started they were excellent workers, but very slow. I assume they were trying to be thorough. So I got one additional cleaning time on my Groupon. Well as it turned out, when they were suppose to come back there was another issue with the worker and the owner had to come herself. Wow, she really needs to hire some more reliable folks. She did a good job...but she made sure she only stayed for 1 hour. So she was more to time than to quality.

Description of Work
I only spent, $90...because I got there service through a GROUPON. They cleaned great, but were not very prompt and were more concerned about their time; rather than my time as the customer.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning