Carolina Carpet Floors

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2013

4.1

5223 Raeford Rd Ste 103

Fayetteville, NC 28304

We are family owned and operated for over 38 years. We have a staff that is committed to customer service. We offer Finance specials and sales daily....

07/17/2016

Jennifer M.

I scheduled an appointment online for the morning and no one showed. I called the company that afternoon and was told sometimes their online system doesn't work but they would have someone call me once their estimator returned to the store. Heidi called back that afternoon and set up at time to come out and take measurements. When I spoke with her I stated I wanted hardwood on the stairs and the entire upstairs (hallway, 2 bedrooms, and a large bonus room). She arrived promptly but then proceeded to discuss carpet options with me. I again told her I wanted hardwood throughout the upstairs and on the stairs. I mentioned this both when I submitted the online application, when I spoke to the office staff, and when I spoke with her on the phone. She then proceeded to tell me that they don't do hardwood for stairs. I then asked her opinion how it would look for resale if it was just in the bedrooms. I got no response, just repeatedly told that they don't do hardwood for stairs. She left after measuring all the rooms and stated she would call back the next day by 5pm. I never heard from her and left a message after being transferred back and forth and hearing the one person curse on the phone. Ultimately I went with a different company and would not recommend them based on customer service alone.

Description of Work
Wanted to replace carpeting on stairs and entire upstairs with hardwood floors.

07/17/2016

Jennifer M.

I made an appointment online for the middle of June. The day of at the appointment no one showed up and when I called, the office person was not apologetic at all and rather rude and said Heidi would call me when she came in but couldn't tell me if that was that day or the following. Heidi called me a couple of hours later and was extremely apologetic and stated that sometimes they have glitches in their computer system which cause online appointments to not be forwarded. I discussed on the phone that I wanted hardwood floors installed in the upstairs of my house as well as on the stairs. No issues were noted during the discussion and we set up a time the following week for her to come out and do and estimate. She arrived on time and I explained again that I wanted hardwood. After taking all the measurements (including the stairs), she then asked what kind of carpet I wanted. After repeating that I said hardwood, she became very agitated/rude and said well they don't do stairs and whoever did would have to remove the banister to do so (that wouldn't be a problem). She never gave me a recommendation of who could do the work on the stairs (it was also mentioned on the online form and when I spoke with her on the phone that I would like to see about the stairs being done as well). She said she would call back in about a day with the estimate. It's now been a month later and I never heard back from her or anyone else at the company and I've left a message. I would think with the cost of installing hardwood throughout about 800-1,000 sq feet that the company would jump at the chance to do it.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Installation for entire upstairs.

01/11/2015

Christopher F.

Visited Carolina Carpet on the 6th of January, met with Heidi and had installation the following morning (less than 12 hours from meeting to installation). Great service and great price. Heidi was a very good communicator and understood my situation and my wants very well. She was able to find me carpet at a very affordable price and have it installed in an incredibly short period of time. My only issue was with the installers, who are sub-contracted and not actual employees of Carolina Carpet. The installers seemed to cut a few corners and were not knowledgeable about all aspects of the install (particularly installing carpet on a stairwell). Consequently, there are some portions of the flooring which will need to be adjusted further. I have already been stabbed in the foot by nails poking through the carpet. The good news is that Carolina Carpet offers a lifetime warranty on issues pertaining to the installation of the carpet.

Description of Work
Remove and haul-away old carpet and padding. Install new carpet and padding.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/27/2014

Roy G.

Description of Work
They installed new carpets in three bedrooms, hallway and living room. The carpet looked really nice when it was installed but when I returned to my house 18 months later it was ruined by my renters.

09/19/2013

mary N.

great JOB DONE. THE GUYS ARRIVED ON TIME, AND WERE VERY NICE AND RESPECTFUL.THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND KNEW THEIR JOBS WELL. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY FLOORING; LOOKS VERY GOOD EXCELLENT WORK. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS .GOD BLESS YOU ALL. TOOK UP OLD FLOORING IN LIVINGROOM,DININGROOM,HALLWAY,KICHEN AND TWO BEDROOMS. MOVED APPLIANCES, BED AND PIANO AND FURNITURE. ALSO HAD TO TAKE UP CARPET IN BOTH BEDROOMS. VERY GOOD JOB. NO PROBLEMS. THANKS SO MUCH ALL OF YOU WHO HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH SALES AND INSTALLING MY FLOORING.HEIDI,WALTER JOHNSON, TONY BREWINGTON, GREGORY THOMPSON, TERRY SIMMONS, JASON MATTHEWS, AND JASON JOHNSON. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE I KNOW AND MEET. ALSO I CANT FOGET THESE GENTLEMEN WHO INSTALLED MY FLOORS. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU MADE SURE YOU ASK FOR THEM.

Description of Work
saleslady was Heidi. she was very helpful to ME .SHE SOLD laminate flooring to me. explained everything in detail for me. thanks Heidi.

04/03/2013

Brenda H.

When I walked into Carolina Carpet Floors it took about 5 minutes for me to get anyone's attention and help. When I asked about specific tiles the lady just put up her hand and pointed over to the corner of the store and said it was over there. I was like I have never been in your store ma'am I have no idea where other there is. That was the first experience. I ended up taking home several tiles to see if that was what I wanted in my room. I went back a week after that to return the tile and purchase the one that I liked and it was just horrible service. I was like hello, I need help, anybody. My 2 older kids were sitting in the car and doing their homework in the car and I was like I don't have all day. Long story short when I finally got the lady's help I told her service was not good. I was honest with her and wasn't going to be buying anything either way, but I was just not happy with their service and I told her that. She told me to leave her store, so I left her store. That was not very good service. Their prices were not the best and I went to a store down the street where I got the same product for carpet padding for a cheaper price with much better service. I don't care how cheap it is, I can't spend money at a store where the people don't acknowledge you. She was going to look up the prices for tiles for particular shades and styles then call me so I could get a good estimate on what I would spend and she never did that either.

Description of Work
I went into Carolina Carpet Floors to look at tile and carpet padding. The first time I went in there I only went to look at tiles and came home with some sample tiles against my better judgement.

Contract Carpet

Our carpet company in Raleigh, NC, has been serving customers for over three decades. With our penchant for personalized customer service, you can be sure that our staff will meet your needs. No matter how big or small the job is, our carpet contractor can handle the job. Our work is guaranteed to satisfy you. . Family owned business with 35 years experience. We have carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, area rugs, luxury vinyl plank/tile in stock. We have easy access to most major mills. We can save you money. We offer free estimates. We have in house installers.

Carolina Interior Design

Fully insured and Bonded local businesses owner specializing in installing ceramic tile and interior trim. kitchen remodels and bath remodels

Macedos Hardwood Flooring

Customer satisfaction is our goal...We offer top quality work at affordable prices..we been in the hardwood flooring business non stop for 10 years! Satisfying customers everytime! We value every customer..no job is too big or too small WE do them all! Have a blesssed day!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Flooring installation & repair.

Refinishing hardwood