Blanton's Air, Plumbing & Electric

Founded 1951 • With Angi since December 2008

We know it’s tough to find a home services contractor you can trust. With over six decades of experience, Blanton’s is a Fayetteville mainstay. Known for our professional approach, quality products. and guaranteed workmanship, we’re proud to offer heating, cooling, plumbing and electric solutions that knock your socks off....

E&J Heating&Cooling

E&J Heating&Cooling

Family owned and operated with over 20 years of installation and service experience in the HVAC. Finance options are available with approval

Offers by E&J Heating&Cooling on Angi

04/21/2020

The job was done very well. The representative was professional and took the time to clean up any material related to the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent was replaced in the bathroom.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

06/05/2019

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for servicing my HVAC system for years.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/31/2019

The options were very expensive + I was told that I needed a new water heater back in August I believe + still have the same 1 now in March. What is sad about trying 2 rip somebody off is my husband is a disabled veteran. Thumbs down 2 Blanton's!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water leak under house,water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

08/13/2018

They're very reliable and pleasant to talk to on the phone. They're a great firm. They're open after hours and don't charge extra which is really great for people who work normal business hours. I would recommend them to anyone. I won't call anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recently, they installed a hot water heater. I've been using them for the past 13 years. They've also installed my Air Conditioning unit as well as several other things over the years.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

03/02/2018

Best service I've ever had done on my unit was just performed by Beau. I'll be looking to Blanton's when it comes time to replace my unit. Great folks to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC semi-annual service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC, Heating Repair & Replacement, Air Conditioning Repair & Replacement, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Plumbing Repair & Installation, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Whole-House Repiping, Electrical Repairs & Inspections, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Generator Installation & Repair, Surge Protection

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing