S&K Concrete Finishing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

3.4

Family Owned and Operated Business, we have a great crew, we take pride in our work and put the customers first in everything we do....

Jetstream Painting LLC

Specializing in general painting, epoxys, stains, pressure wash, and cabinets. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Royal Park Property Maintenance and Landscaping

Royal Park Property Maintenance and Landscaping has been specializing in landscaping services and in roofing as well for over 10 years. He takes pride in his work and makes sure his clients are completely satisfied. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Hauling solutions

Let us find a solution for your hauling needs. We get our customers the best prices for gravel, sand, mulch, dirt, river rock, etc. delivered right to your job or home. Give us a call today to get the job done!

05/28/2014

Barnabus C.

Not well

Description of Work
Patio

03/21/2013

duane B.

not well....he yelled at us but I wasn't intimidated and sure enough the cement company told us the truth the following day.

Description of Work
foundation dug....he didn't allow for the brick ledge...a little too small...he blamed me but he had the plans. block wall about 5 feet high...he had to restart in places when I showed him how unplum it was poured the floor without the reinforcement fiber....I reconfirmed that the mix had the fiber 1 hour before the truck started to pour and he swore it did.....when I checked the next day there was no evidence of fiber so he showed me an invoice marked with the words reinforced fiber....the cement company denied that the next day. He then admitted the fiber was left out...HOW DID HIS COPY DIFFER FROM THE COMPANIES?????

01/07/2013

Douglas H.

Shane Galloway and his father have a small concrete company. They do excellent work. They tore down my old garage, graded and poured footings and a slab for my new garage. After the garage was built they returned, built me a retaining wall, expanded and upgraded my driveway, and poured me a four foot apron and walkway in front of the garage. Shane is quite good with the machines needed to do his job. He is dependable and honest. If you tell him exactly what you want he will build what you ask for. He and his dad have been doing this a long time and I think you will be pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Tore down old garage. Poured footings and slab. Expanded and upgraded my driveway.

Category concrete repair

Concrete pumping, sight prep, grading, concrete footings, slabs, sidewalks, driveways, patios, complete masonry foundations, stucco, concrete repair.

Ask for detail