Redfish Building and Renovation, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2020

PO Box 1101

Elon, NC 27244

At Redfish Building, we pride ourselves on quality in any project we take on. Our business specializes in remodeling of rooms in your home, and in particular bathrooms. We have approximately 50 years combined experience in the residential construction industry. We are a local family run business who enjoy beautifying the homes for our community!...

home remodeling (8)door installation (6)drywall (4)decks & porches (3)home builder (2)roofing (2)basement remodeling (1)foundation repair (1)deck cleaning (1)flooring (1)

10/18/2020

Seamless. Steven's professionalism and thoroughness is unparalleled. I felt like he approached this job as if it was his own property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior renovation, flooring, new kitchen

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/17/2020

Very professional, work was completed in a timely manner and within estimate. Would recommend services to my friends and family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

05/16/2020

Steven and his crew did incredibly professional, high-quality work. His laid back demeanor and solid communication skills made it easier to stomach the unexpected water damage repair to my home. The total came in slightly below the quote that he gave me, as well. I can’t recommend these guys highly enough and I plan to use them for a massive remodel that we hope to do in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural/cosmetic repair from water damage

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

09/09/2019

Steve Way did a great job for us. He replaced walls, flooring, plumbing, light fixtures, a tub and a walk-in shower. We were dealing with the worst possible Insurance Adjuster and Steve was in our corner the whole time. He worked very hard to get us back into our home as fast as possible. He and his crew were very profitable professional, reliable and kind. We will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bathrooms reconstructed and an additional wall

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Photo for Redfish Building and Renovation, LLC - PO Box 1101, Elon, NC - 38098197

06/25/2019

Very well! The quality of work was very well done and done correctly! Redfish is very creative helping with design work and dependable. Overall they did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing house after hurricane damage. (Master bedroom, master bathroom, guest bedroom, playroom addition, and hardwoods replacement throughout house.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing,home builders,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

04/10/2019

The contractor, Steven was so great to work with. He constantly communicated with me and made the process as painless as possible. The price I was given was fair for the amount of work required. He had to take the back to back bathrooms down to the studs, remove rotten and molded word subfloors, replace at least 6 floor joists, redo the plumbing, and move a floor vent to place on the wall. They fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete gut, rebuild and remodel of 2 bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

12/13/2018

It was installed to specifications and is beautiful. The owner is a good friend, great businessman and will do right by anybody. You'll get what you pay for! I will highly recommend and continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Garage Wheelchair Ramp

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

12/13/2018

It went very well. He was very professional, arrived on time and he was a perfectionist- He didn't stop until everything was done correctly and to my satisfaction. I plan on using him again to install a vanity in my other bathroom as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a vanity in my bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

09/04/2018

They were great! They were willing to work with our schedule and were very patient. We bought the material ahead of time and it was a little short and some was miscut. They were willing to come out do what they could and come back when the material came back correctly. Very good experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our kitchen counter tops and our kitchen floor with the luxury vinyl planking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

09/02/2018

They done a great job. My deck looks awesome. I will be using them again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck restored.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

We provide virtually any service needed in the remodeling process, as well as servicing small jobs and home repairs such as deck refurbishing.