Dorothy McGinty

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
03/31/2023

SMALL GROUPS, INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES

Elizabeth City, NC 27909

I Listen, I Research, I Educate, I Help, I Care. I am here to help YOU! Please call me directly at 862-266-6104 or email me at Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com. MEDICARE, HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, Licensed in; AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, NC, OH, SC, TX, VA. YOU may have more than one Insurance option. YOU may Qualify for Special Enrollment! YOU may qualify for a Subsidy! All voice mails messages left are returned as soon as possible. All emails to Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com are replied to. Professional, Friendly, Licensed, Certified, Reliable help for your Medicare, Health, Dental, and Vision, Small Group, Individual, Family Health Insurance. There are ways to save and we now have Tele-Medicine/Tele-a-Doc! I'm here to make it easy. Also Hospital Indemnity, Cancer Care, Long Term Care, and more. I will answer all questions, provide details of information with a cost analysis to help you narrow your choices. Don't hesitate, I am here to help YOU! 862-266-6104. Respectfully, Dorothy McGinty - Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com. Please review my Licensed States before you call. Not licensed in California...

07/14/2021

I came across her by happenstance and I can honestly say it was one of the best phone calls I have ever made. She not only called me back but bent over backwards to help me get the best possible rate. She is exceptional, very knowledgeable and truly cares! I feel so comforted going forward knowing she’s just a phone call away! Thank you so much Dotty for your perseverance and help, I truly appreci...

Description of Work
Health Insurance Plan

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your wonderful, very kind review. I am so happy when someone like you finds me and we, you and I, go through the process, step by step to understand your needs and find the best results. Your are certainly a delight to work with. You know I'm here for you with any questions and will always provide you with the very best of service. I am grateful. Thank you, Sin...

01/09/2021

Dorothy helped me navigate the personal health care market in order to select health care and dental coverage that fit my budget and was accepted by my current doctor. She is very knowledgeable and does a great job of thoroughly explaining to you what is available. I have always had healthcare through my employer; however, this changed when I decided to go back to school. Searching on my own was o...

Description of Work
Finding health care and dental coverage

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your wonderful review! You are great to work with and I am so happy to help! There is so much to grasp to make an educated decision. I am glad I explain it carefully in an understandable format! Please, Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe! Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

12/15/2020

It went great! We were completely frustrated with our current health insurance. Premiums continued to escalate, A LOT. Dorothy not only guided us into a perfect plan, but saved us roughly $1,000 a month in premiums! Above and beyond that, she really spent quality time with us teaching us the idiosyncrasies of the health care market. The education alone was worth her fee. I would highly recommend D...

Description of Work
Counseling on our health insurance.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your great review! Certainly, a great pleasure working with you. Please do reach out to me anytime with any questions. Always happy to help! Please stay, happy, healthy, and safe! Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

12/12/2020

Dorothy is extremely knowledgeable and was able to help me find a health care plan to fit my needs and budget. Prior to our phone appointment, Dorothy sent an appointment request via email. She included the topics we would discuss and additional attachments to review. She is thorough and was prompt with the scheduled appointment time. I was able to find the right plan that was also affordable. Dor...

Description of Work
Health Care Plan Consultation

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Thank You, [Member Name Removed]. I am grateful for your kind review. So glad you found me and I was able to help. There is a lot to understand in our Individual/Family and Small Group Health Insurance industry today. Things change! Happy Help! My sincere best to you. Please Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe. Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

12/11/2020

Fantastic! She was extremely helpful. Not only did she help me find a great plan, she actually took the time to explain how it worked to me. She gave great tips and advice that I did not know about and even helped me find doctors in my area. She was available after my work got out and even late into the night to help. I would definitely go to her again for anything insurance!

Description of Work
Individual Health Insurance

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I am so glad you found me and grateful for your wonderful review. A great pleasure to work with you and happy you are now well informed of the Individual and Family Health Insurance Market. Please Stay Happy, Healthy, and Safe [Member Name Removed]. Reach out any time! Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

11/09/2020

Dorothy was a professional, knowledgeable and really helped me to understand the ins and outs of Medicare. She explained all the plans and helped me find one that out work for me. She was much better than the agent who I worked with last year. I would highly recommend her!

Description of Work
I needed to get new quotes for health insurance

Category

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your very kind review and so glad you found me! As you know I will always do my very best to help you. Please feel free to reach out to me any time with any questions, anything at all! You are a great pleasure to work with! And please stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe. Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

10/17/2020

Dorothy was professional, patient, and very knowledgeable in all insurance options available for my family. She truly cares about finding what makes the most sense at the most reasonable price. She cares as if she is selecting insurance for her own family members. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
finding insurance for family

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your kind review. I am so glad you found me and we worked diligently together to find the right fit for you and your family. I'm here when you need me. Please never hesitate to call. I will always do my very best to help! Please stay Happy, Healthy, and Safe. Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty

10/13/2020

Dorothy helped me to identify my true needs and wishes, then she quickly identified and discussed the very best options for me. All in one call, we got me signed up and all. She answered all my questions and put to rest all my concerns. I’m so glad I called her first. Rod Alan, SC

Description of Work
Health Insurance Plan

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you! I am grateful for your kind review! And so glad you found me and able to help. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns anytime. I will always do my very best to help! [Member Name Removed], Please Stay Happy, Healthy, and Travel Safely! Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty 862-266-6104

06/17/2020

Navigating the ins and outs of Medicare is daunting and extremely confusing. All the different choices are difficult to sort out and to comprehend. Dorothy McGinty helped my wife and me to understand our options, figure out the costs, and guided us through the applications and enrollment procedures. She researched plans that were appropriate for us and gave us all the information we needed to make...

Description of Work
We needed to enroll and purchase a Medicare Supplement Plan, a Prescription Drug plan, and a dental / vision plan.

Category

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so grateful you found me and able to help. You are a pleasure to work with, [Member Name Removed]. Please have you and Christine always feel free to reach out to me at any time for anything. I will always do my very best to help. Please Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe. With Great Respect and Appreciation. Dorothy McGinty

06/11/2020

I spent a few days feeling overwhelmed with too many health insurance plan options, but tonight I reached out to Dorothy who turned out be be an informed experienced guide. Even though I called her after her posted work hours, she patiently reviewed my options, explained the material in a clear manner, checked in regularly to make sure I was comprehending the details and stayed on the phone with m...

Description of Work
Health Insurance Guidance

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for an incredibly kind review. I am so happy you found me and you and I spent the time to carefully review and understand everything there is to help you feel confident in making an educated decision. Glad you're keeping my contact information handy! I am always happy to help! Great Respect and Thank you again. Please stay healthy, happy and safe Dorothy

I Listen, I Research, I Educate, I Help, I Care. Insurance Agent/Broker- Medicare, Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Insurance, Long/Short Term Care, Hospital, Cancer Care, All Options, details, answer all your questions with research to help you make an educated decision. .

Car Insurance. Renters Insurance.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal