Power Solutions

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

Power Solutions, LLc Of NC is a full service generator company specializing in installation, warranty, repair and maintenance of standby generators. We offer free estimates on standby generators of all sizes. With our small staff, we are able to keep costs down and in turn pass the savings on to you. Please contact us today with any of your generator needs....

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi
ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS is a trusted service provider in heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality. Our courteous HVAC and Plumbing technicians are available 7 days a week to provide you with expert service and repair. Our Comfort Advisors are ready to help you make the most effective installation or replacement decisions based on your home comfort needs. We are licensed and insured. Estimates are always provided before any work begins. Major credit cards accepted. 100% financing with approved credit.

Offers by ARS Rescue Rooter	 on Angi
David White

We repair heating and Air Conditioning and Commercial Refrigeration I have 40 years experience in a large variety of machines (Trucks, Ice machines, Walk-in cooler freezers, Cheese aging rooms, and Process Refrigeration).

06/16/2014

They did a very detailed report, the estimate was very detailed. I thought they were very professional and very thorough. I was quite impressed with the amount of time they did that.

06/05/2014

I am not ready to cut them loose but Power Solutions are very non-communicative. They come out kind of twice a year. Since I paid them my generator is working fine but I have not seen them here so I do not know what that means that they have not been here or not. I would not give them a top rating. This is really a tough thing to find a person to work on a generator. Most of them just do not respond to you. I had a company and I was letting them do it and after about 3 years they stopped doing it, they stopped contacting me and you know like forget about you and then five years later they call and still wants to do your generator like got to be kidding me. I do not think they communicate well. The job was good. The generator works, have not had any trouble with it. I think that they are confident. I probably really would not recommend them. I sort of resent the fact that I have to call them and chase them down.

Description of Work
Power Solutions did my generator.

06/05/2014

They were all very responsive when you call. They showed up when they were supposed to and cleaned up everything immediately.

Description of Work
We needed adjustment because we are getting a new air conditioning unit.

Category electrician

06/02/2014

Technician was polite, friendly & professional

Description of Work
Performed annual service

03/27/2014

They were excellent. They were really great; they cleaned up really well after themselves. All they do is generators they don’t do anything else which is one thing that we really liked, that’s all they do. They really knew their job, they explained everything to us really clearly, and they knew exactly what we needed and what we didn’t need, and they were very painstaking in what they did because obviously you know, it’s something you really be careful about. We were really pleased with them. I think one major factor is that they just do generators and not anything else. So we thought that was a good trait or whatever. We spoke with the other companies that we got an estimate from, they did other things, and we just like that idea that this company was just devoted just to generators so they would be more experienced with generators.

Description of Work
Power Solutions put in a whole house generator for us.

03/13/2014

I would definitely recommend them. They do excellent service. I've just had them for a long time now. They person that installed my generator did several things incorrectly and they came out and fixed it all. When I ask them questions about the generator, they give me all sorts of information and they've referred me to people that were excellent as well. They have been great to work with.

Description of Work
I have used Power Solutions. They come and maintain my generator all the time. I have a service contract with them to service my generator twice a year.

11/21/2013

Their advantage is all they do is generators. They are a specialty company and do a fantastic job. They were great to communicate with and were very responsive. They weretimely and did a great job.

Description of Work
The installed a whole home generator, as well as the installation of propane tanks for the power source. The installation of the propane tanks was subcontracted by Power Solutions. The propane installation was 1300.00.

06/26/2012

They do an excellent job. They have also helped me when I thought the issue was the generator, but it was my furnace, referred me to an excellent person that I am still using.

Description of Work
Service on generator.

Category electrician,generator service

04/24/2012

They check the generator to make sure it has oil and that it is clean and running properly. I am really happy with it. The generator runs most of my house. It was totally worthwhile. It will automatically turn on, and it won't allow electricity to run up the line, in case someone one is working on the line. The overall experience is excellent. The price is very fair. They are punctual. If there are a lot of problems, like trees down, it may take them awhile go get here. They are responsive. If you have a question or problem, they will come right out. I will continue to use this service.

Description of Work
They came to check our generator.

01/27/2011

I have been using them for approx 4-5 years and they have done an very good job in maintaining the generator. They found the problems that Holt Electric did when installing it - put in the wrong battery, did several other things incorrectly and they fixed them immediately. They even gave me the name of an excellent heating and ac company when my furnace was not working, so they have been very good. Would recommend highly recommend them. Their work is good, fair price.

Description of Work
Yearly service contract for emergency generator.

Category electrician

Power Solutions, repair & maintenance.