Triangle Floors

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2014

Triangle floors Is a family company established in 2008, we work in the triangle offering the most quality installation and refinishing hardwood floors, if you are looking for a good and great floor call us! Formerly known as Brother's Flooring.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

hardwood floors (5)flooring (3)tile installation (2)carpet installation (1)

03/01/2021

Peggy L.

Work was done in the estimated time given. I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Carpet, tile, and wood flooring

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

01/13/2019

Charles M.

Triangle Floors was the 3rd company we called to get this work done. The first one we called would not take any jobs costing less than $2,000, which was much more expensive than our small job (10' x 12' lobby space at our business). The next one we called came to measure for an estimate, but we never heard from them again. Ricardo came when scheduled and gave us a reasonable written estimate that same day. After the job was finished, the floor was damaged by our heavy furniture being placed back on the floor, prior to the floor fully drying (the coating/sealer manufacturer's recommendation is 72 hrs. until fully dried). Ricardo had his crew come back a second time and do substantially more work to fix the new damage. They did what was necessary to make sure the floor looked perfect, even though it required additional work. I appreciate that Ricardo was committed to making the customer happy. Ricardo was punctual for the estimate, but the actual work crew did run a bit late one day (hence the "B" for punctuality). Overall, I would highly recommend Triangle Floors.

Description of Work
Refinishing of hardwood flooring (engineered hardwood) at office.

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Review for Triangle Floors - 3161 Hillsborough Rd, Durham, NC - 37654059

01/11/2017

SUJING Y.

see above I highly recommend this vendor to do hardwood floors and ceramic tile. I clearly overpaid a vendor for installing ceramic team in this house, but hindsight is 20/20, and I am glad that Ricardo refinished my hardwood floors. If I have a problem with ceramic tile, he will do that work tool!

Description of Work
Ricardo is professional and easy to work with the renovation of a house that I owned. His estimate was in my price range and work done was high quality. His staff was efficient and productive. I asked that the hardwood floors be refinished in a house that was rented and I was returning to live in the house. The tenants destroyed the wood floors overt time and Ricardo and his team brought the wood floors back to their original condition. They were honest and let me know where there would be problems because of prior damage.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

10/16/2016

Van A.

We are very satisfied. Job done on time. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install hardwood flooring

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

09/08/2016

Paul B.

The guys were polite and worked hard and efficiently. Ricardo was easy going and made the job a pleasant experience from start to finish. I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Removed a tough bad finish, cleaned and buffed the bamboo floors, applied a durable satin finish. Now the floors have a stunningly beautiful glow throughout the rooms. It's like a new house. I am "floored" so to speak!

Work Completed On 09/07/2016

07/27/2016

Beth B.

My once light hardwood floors are now a gorgeous espresso. Ricardo and Martin did a beautiful job and were easy to get in touch with when I had questions. They also repaired several spots caused by a previous tenant's dog and those areas were handled beautifully and you can't tell there was once a problem. I'd definitely use Brothers Flooring again - and I am doing so for a tile backsplash.

Description of Work
Brothers Flooring sanded and refinished my hardwood floors.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/03/2016