ProGreen Carpet

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

ProGreen Carpet Offering Eco-friendly Steam Carpet Cleaning Solutions and Carpet Repair to Raleigh, Durham, and across the Triangle. ProGreen Carpet is a Multiple year SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2014-2020. We are specializing in residential and commercial Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning as well as Carpet stretching, Carpet Repair, Professional Pressure Washing / Power Washing, Tile & Grout Cleaning and more. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the Best Service in the industry....

Synchronized Rap Recycling

Synchronized Rap Recycling

Give us a call for your Appliance Installation and Dryer Vent Cleaning needs. We are here to serve you with quick and easy service. Call us today to schedule your appointment.

Offers by Synchronized Rap Recycling  on Angi

07/22/2020

Saturday July 18th Jose Garrido and his partner from ProGreen Carpet cleaned my carpets and did an amazing job. They were on time for the appointment and were very thorough in their examination and pre-treatment. In the end, the carpets, and especially the stairs were cleaner than when we moved in! They do amazing work and I highly recommend their service. I would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the carpet in three rooms and on the carpeted stairs.

12/22/2019

Excellent service from the front office to the service technician. I received a call from the provider almost immediately after purchasing the deal to set up an appointment. The technician (sorry I can't remember his name) called before hand to let me know he was on his way, and he did an excellent job. He cleaned every inch of the house and even moved some light weight furniture out of the way th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Dear Customer, Thank your for your great feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come.

11/21/2019

I am so pleased with the results of my carpet cleaning! Stains I thought would never budge were either removed completely or lightened considerably. High traffic areas looked almost brand new! I didn't expect too much with a 13+ year old carpet that has endured the abuse of 3 children and a pet, so I'm very impressed with their abilities. Jose Batista was very professional, knowledgable, considera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thank you for kind Review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will pass the message to our Technician Jose. Thank you Again

10/04/2019

Ivan was absolutely great. He came on time and did his work well. He replaced the padding and stretched the carpet. Very reasonable, professional and nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet padding and stretching

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Thank you for your feedback I appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come

09/28/2019

We used ProGreen to clean the carpets in our livingroom, bedroom, hallway and stairs. They also cleaned the carpet in our walk-in closet at no extra charge. They did a terrific job, we are very pleased with the work they did. The technician was also friendly and professional. I would definitely hire ProGreen Carpet again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning Carpet Protection Carpet Stretching / Carpet Re-Stretching Carpet Repair Rug Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Tile Installation Floor Squeak Repair Upholstery Cleaning / Furniture Cleaning Pressure Washing / Power Washing Fence & Deck Cleaning Concrete Cleaning Pet Stain & Odor Removal Maid Services / House Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Solutions / Water Damage Restoration

n/a