Pollard Home Remodeling

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3903 Comfort Ln

Durham, NC 27705

Licensed and insured Contractor that specializes in projects of all sizes. From framing, flooring,tile, sheetrock, painting, trim, plumbing, electrical and much much more!! We have been a family owned business open for five years. Your satisfaction is our expectation. Call now for a free estimate! We look forward to meeting you and helping make your dream a reality. ...

Resposiveness

woodworking (11)interior painting (5)siding companies (5)patio enclosures (2)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)tile installation (2)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)water damage restoration (1)decks & porches (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

01/19/2021

The job was completed flawlessly. Communication was great, service was prompt, and the installation looks fantastic. Would use Mike again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Ceramic Tile Mosaic

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

09/23/2020

Mike was great to work with. Communicated quickly, very respectful. Work was excellent, I love my patio now. Thank You so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio refurbish

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,decks,house painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

07/23/2020

We had a few pieces of damaged vinyl siding on our home. After researching top rated contractors, I contacted Pollard Home Remodelling based on their positive reviews. I worked directly with Mike, who did a great job sourcing the proper size, replacing the siding, and even painting the siding so it so it matched perfectly. While he was here, we talked about several other larger projects I have bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

07/06/2020

I was very happy with the work. Excellent craftsmanship, very responsive, and very reasonable price. Also very easy to work with and responsive to a shifting project vision throughout. Would certainly hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built treehouse and refurbished deck

CATEGORY remodeling,deck cleaning,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

thank you so much for this review and means a lot I'd love to work for you again anytime

01/14/2020

Mike and his team (Forrest and Keith) were great. Very professional and did exactly what was asked and estimated. Looks great and would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to convert two small dormers into a larger one

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/18/2019

Overall, very well. Mike is a very nice, capable, honest guy in all respects. I did a major remodel of our master bath room in a high-end home and it came out excellent. The carpentry-finish work was particularly well done and the entire bathroom looks exceptional. My only complaint was they crew was very messy and did not prepare the house well for the project, that caused some issues, but Mike a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete master bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Photo for Pollard Home Remodeling  - 3903 Comfort Ln, Durham, NC - 38180589

04/21/2019

Mike and his team did an amazing job! They went out of their way to ensure that everything looked great, including matching the paint on the repairs to the existing faded siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair siding and trim, replaced shutter

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

03/30/2019

Mike responded the same day I asked messaged him through Angie's List. He came out within a day and gave us an estimate. Since our homeowners insurance was paying for repairs we couldn't go over their estimate. Mike really worked with us and was committed to the job. In the end, his work was excellent. He was polite and courteous about time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Ceiling repaired and painted/Garbage disposal removed

CATEGORY handyman service,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

02/19/2019

Work was well done. Clean up could have been a little better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten wood

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

01/13/2019

Mike and his crew did a great job. Mike came out the same day I called him to look at the job and provided an estimate by that evening. He was upfront about the timing - he had a couple jobs ahead of mine and let me know that first thing. He was very responsive to my questions and concerns and stayed in touch with me throughout the job, which I appreciated. We are very pleased with our new room, w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of a room with water damage

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

Services that are offered is kitchen and bath remodels, floors, drywall, doors, painting, demo, tile, small handymen projects aswell as anything else that you may need. No job is to big or to small