Pollard Home Remodeling

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2018

Licensed and insured Contractor that specializes in projects of all sizes. From framing, flooring,tile, sheetrock, painting, trim, plumbing, electrical and much much more!! We have been a family owned business open for five years. Your satisfaction is our expectation. Call now for a free estimate!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

woodworking (11)interior painting (6)siding companies (5)home remodeling (3)tile installation (3)handyman (2)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)water damage restoration (1)plumbers (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)

04/06/2022

Jan S.

First off, Mike is a very nice young man and a hard worker. We had been looking at a kitchen remodel but having a hard time getting good quotes and people who understood what we wanted. I called Mike and he was super friendly and accommodating to us. He made an appointment and showed up on time t discuss what we wanted. We hired Mike to do the job and he did not disappoint. While we made several changes during the project and Mike never blinked. He made changes as we requested and guided us on what was the best way to move forward. The kitchen remodel became a kitchen and bath remodel along with the laundry area. Mike did a great job and we are in love with our new kitchen and bathroom. I would recommend to any of my friends!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

Review for Pollard Home Remodeling  - 3903 Comfort Ln, Durham, NC - 39688008

01/19/2021

Rob N.

The job was completed flawlessly. Communication was great, service was prompt, and the installation looks fantastic. Would use Mike again.

Description of Work
Install Ceramic Tile Mosaic

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

09/23/2020

James W.

Mike was great to work with. Communicated quickly, very respectful. Work was excellent, I love my patio now. Thank You so much!

Description of Work
patio refurbish

Category bathtub refinishing, decks, house painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

07/23/2020

Daniel M.

We had a few pieces of damaged vinyl siding on our home. After researching top rated contractors, I contacted Pollard Home Remodelling based on their positive reviews. I worked directly with Mike, who did a great job sourcing the proper size, replacing the siding, and even painting the siding so it so it matched perfectly. While he was here, we talked about several other larger projects I have been considering, and he gave helpful guidance on what will be involved. Great communication, professional service, and quality work at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Pollard Home Remodelling if you need help with anything carpentry-related. I will be using his services again soon.

Description of Work
Repair/replace vinyl siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/06/2020

Ben G.

I was very happy with the work. Excellent craftsmanship, very responsive, and very reasonable price. Also very easy to work with and responsive to a shifting project vision throughout. Would certainly hire again!

Description of Work
Built treehouse and refurbished deck

Category remodeling, deck cleaning, sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

thank you so much for this review and means a lot I'd love to work for you again anytime

01/14/2020

Richard T.

Mike and his team (Forrest and Keith) were great. Very professional and did exactly what was asked and estimated. Looks great and would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Wanted to convert two small dormers into a larger one

Category remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

10/18/2019

Robb L.

Overall, very well. Mike is a very nice, capable, honest guy in all respects. I did a major remodel of our master bath room in a high-end home and it came out excellent. The carpentry-finish work was particularly well done and the entire bathroom looks exceptional. My only complaint was they crew was very messy and did not prepare the house well for the project, that caused some issues, but Mike acknowledged the problem and said he learned from it, and I believe that was the case. Overall, it was quality work well done at a fair price with no games, no gimmicks. That far outweighed the issues of prep-cleaning for me.

Description of Work
complete master bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

Review for Pollard Home Remodeling  - 3903 Comfort Ln, Durham, NC - 38180589

04/21/2019

Sarah G.

Mike and his team did an amazing job! They went out of their way to ensure that everything looked great, including matching the paint on the repairs to the existing faded siding.

Description of Work
repair siding and trim, replaced shutter

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

03/30/2019

Diana L.

Mike responded the same day I asked messaged him through Angie's List. He came out within a day and gave us an estimate. Since our homeowners insurance was paying for repairs we couldn't go over their estimate. Mike really worked with us and was committed to the job. In the end, his work was excellent. He was polite and courteous about time.

Description of Work
Kitchen Ceiling repaired and painted/Garbage disposal removed

Category handyman service, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

02/19/2019

Edward U.

Work was well done. Clean up could have been a little better.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten wood

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

01/13/2019

ANGELICA F.

Mike and his crew did a great job. Mike came out the same day I called him to look at the job and provided an estimate by that evening. He was upfront about the timing - he had a couple jobs ahead of mine and let me know that first thing. He was very responsive to my questions and concerns and stayed in touch with me throughout the job, which I appreciated. We are very pleased with our new room, would work with him again and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodel of a room with water damage

Category remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

11/27/2018

noah M.

Mike was responsive, fair and skilled. Beyond doing good work at a good price he is a genuinely good person. He was compassionate and understanding following the life disruption of having a tree fall on our house. He worked with our schedule and put the roof back over our head in time for Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Repair after significant tree damage

Category remodeling, siding, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

09/20/2018

Dawn E.

I was very pleased with the work and the price.

Description of Work
Sheetrock walls, sand walls, sand/paint ceiling,

Category remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/20/2016

09/20/2018

THOMAS M.

Mike is very professional and does an amazing job, I highly recomend him. you will not be dissapointed.

Description of Work
Tile work, and some remodeling of 2 rooms

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

Lorrie E.

Mr. Pollard was very polite, courteous and professional. He got the work done beautifully. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Remodel small bathroom

Category remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Joshua M.

He did a fantastic job. No issues from start to finish. Everything we discussed or agreed to he held up his word. He helped me save money where I could and did a high quality job. I have referred him to a couple friends of mine that were looking to have some work done on their homes as well. They agreed with me that he charged a fair rate, honest, and hardworking individual.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom (full demo and install stand-up shower custom tile, sliding glass door, marble tile floor, new cabinets, toilet and paint. He did such a good job (reliable, honest, great work ethic) I decided to have him replace the vinyl siding around my house.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, siding, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

Matthew E.

It went very well he was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

Contact

Phone

3903 Comfort Ln

Durham, NC 27705

Open All Day

Website

pollardhomeremodeling.com

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment