Lucie's Home Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2012

Excellence and Reliability in Residential Cleaning Since 2003 Personalized Service and Flexible Scheduling We are a small, local company, not a franchise....

Rivas Housekeeping, LLC

We are Rivas Housekeeping, LLC and we strive to provide the best and most prompt service possible. We offer quality dusting, mopping, bathroom, kitchen, and house cleaning service. Don't hesitate to contact us!

Maids-In-Waiting

-Locally Owned Not A Franchise -Serving Local Customers For 27 Years -Award Winning House Cleaning Service -Guaranteed -Web Site www.maids-in-waiting.com -No Special Fees for Oven or Refrigerator Cleaning -Fully Insured By The Hartford

K&S Cleaning Inc

K&S Cleaning is a family operated business. We have been serving the Chapel Hill Durham area since 1993. We have loyal customers, many dating back 10 or more years. Stable longterm employee teams (all over 5 years experience with us). We are flexible, efficient, fairly priced, well equipped and dedicated to doing the best for our clients. Green cleaning is available on request. Please give us the opportunity to compete for your business. You will not be disappointed. We also provide disinfecting services.

07/31/2017

Very professional team and did an awesome job cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of house

04/05/2017

I recently moved into a fixer-upper home and Lucie's did a move-in clean of my kitchen and bathroom. I am so pleased with the work they did! Being a fixer-upper it was a bit of a mess before but now it's sparkling. It feels healthier and I am more comfortable in my home. Marta even made sure to point out where a portion of my cabinets were damaged. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning of my kitchen and bathroom.

Category house cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

10/11/2016

I've been using this service for about a year now. They do a great job, the staff is friendly. They come in the middle of the day, so I'm usually at work, and I come home to a super clean home, it's awesome!! Definitely worth the cost. If there are delays due to weather or for any other reason they do a great job of providing notifications via e-mail (but delays are very rare, and cancellations have only occurred due to severe weather). I receive a reminder a week before each cleaning with an estimate of what time they'll arrive. I still actively use this service, and won't be stopping anytime soon!

Description of Work
Home Cleaning Every Other Week

04/12/2016

Very overpriced. Complained about having to fold blankets, don't like to do the dishes (costs extra), costs extra to have sheets changed, complained that my kids were around when they were working. Despite multiple clear requests for things to be done they were not done at all of were done poorly. The icing on the cake was being charged $20 for a skipped week while we were on vacation "because the house is dirtier", but it was not because we weren't even home. Lots of complaints from the cleaners and poor quality work. DEFINITELY not worth the money.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/30/2015

I correlate the smell of Murphy's oil soap with the great feeling of walking back into my house after Lucie's crew was there. So great and so thorough!! She is great at working around your schedule and making sure the crew that comes to your house has the tools they need to do the job. (in our case - a particular vacuum with no spinning brush for our wool rugs) She also helped my husband out in a pinch so our house would be clean when I came home from the hospital with our baby. We enjoy working with Lucie and her crew! Thank you!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning - bathrooms, kitchen, floors, dusting, etc.

05/10/2015

The cleaning is more thorough and efficient than any of the other services we've tried in the area. All staff, including Lucie, are very professional, and the online bill pay and email reminders make it super convenient.

Description of Work
Lucie's Home Services cleans our house weekly. The staff is courteous and hardworking. They thoroughly clean the kitchen and bathrooms, vacuum, mop, remove trash and recycling, dust, and make the beds.

09/04/2013

Their cleaners are pretty good. They stay about 2 or 3 hours when they do come. I wasn't necessarily happy with the products they were using because they weren't green, but she accomidated my needs and switched products for me. I travel a lot and they are very flexible with scheduling. They will send me text messages making sure I was satisfied with the services and they are much better than the previous cleaners I had before.

Description of Work
She cleaned both floors of my house.

07/29/2013

The initial meeting went very well. She will provide service for the first time 7/30/2013

Description of Work
We have met for an estimate she has not been to provide a service yey.

03/22/2013

They were punctual and worked quickly. They were professional and friendly. The price was great for all that they did.

Description of Work
They provide home cleaning services. They vacuumed carpets, mopped floors, cleaned bathrooms, dusted ceiling fans to name a few things.

10/31/2012

I love them. We have a dog and two young kids, and I cannot believe how thorough they are - they slide furniture around on the hardwood floor to get at concealed dirty spots. One week I had had the carpets professionally cleaned so they could not go upstairs when they came (carpets were still wet). Without me asking, they cleaned out my fridge and my oven because and quot;there wasn't much for them to do.and quot; Wow! I give them a tip when I need them to fold the laundry. They are well worth the money. Our house has never looked so good.

Description of Work
Lucie Home Services cleans my house weekly. They are very thorough. They vacuum the rugs, clean/vacuum sofas upon my request, vacuum and mop the floors, wash any dishes left in the sink (although I try to keep that to a minimum so they can focus on the "bigger" things). clean the bathrooms, dust the furniture, etc.

Category house cleaning

House Cleaning on a regular or one-time basis Move in/ Move out cleanings We offer help to Realtors who want their houses to look great before listing them. We also do carpet cleaning. We personalize the service to each client.

exterior cleaning of a house

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover