Lewis & Sons Concrete, LLC

Founded 1964 •

505 Lakeview Rd

Durham, NC 27712

Lewis & Sons Concrete is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

concrete repair (13)concrete driveways (5)stone & gravel (2)mudjacking (1)masonry (1)

07/25/2021

Cheyanne R.

Amazingly fast, great work and great communication throughout the project, invoicing and payment was easy - really appreciate all this business did for us. Thank you.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/25/2021

Thank you for in trusting Lewis & Son to complete your project. We appreciate your business.

04/11/2021

Crystal D.

Very professional with an attention to detail. Great and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Patio extension

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

Thank you for your business and the amazing review.

01/14/2021

Ricky S.

They were prompt and did a great job within a respectful time frame. The price was also the best value around.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], we thank you so much for your business and your outstanding review!

11/13/2020

Billy W.

I ended up going with another company, but the reason had nothing to do with Lewis and Sons. The company was very responsive in requesting an appointment to provide an estimate. However, I did not get back to them promptly and decided to go with another company rather than string out the process. I will definitely reach out to Lewis and Sons in the future if I have a need.

Description of Work
Concrete repair (driveway and walkway), stone paver leveling, and masonry repair.

Category concrete repair,masonry,pavers, gravel,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Even though you did not choose Lewis and Son for your project, we really appreciate your awesome review. That really means a lot to us.

06/15/2020

Michael H.

Excellent work by a hardworking and talented family business. Came to the site repeatedly to discuss and provide updated estimates as our vision for the project developed. We sought several estimates, and Lewis & Sons was very competitively priced. They also made no effort to get more money out of the project after it started--the estimated price was exactly what was requested when it was done. All on-site members of the team (father, son, and a nephew) were very approachable and entirely focused on getting to the result we were looking for. They performed all work exactly as predicted, and were very open to working with us as the project moved along. They would benefit from increased administrative/organizational support--they have many projects going on, and it can be hard to keep customers updated ahead of time when the schedule inevitably shifts a few days one way or the other as a result. That said, when they are there for your project, the amount of effort and attention and skill they expend is incredible. The sheer work ethic demonstrated by the son, Jamal, is especially impressive. We have had several neighbors stop by to tell us the results look great and we're very happy. I'd hire Lewis & Sons again and have been recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Large concrete pad at top of driveway, railroad tie border along sides of driveway, fill with gravel.

Category concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/05/2020

Kevin S.

Great work. Arrived quickly and provided estimate below competitors. Even with wrong concrete mix coming from other vendor, they still accomplished the patio in the time stated, cleaned up the debris and left me a great looking addition to my patio.

Description of Work
concrete patio

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/19/2020

Dewey P.

In the end it all turned out better than expected. Had a little trouble with the concrete company but Lewis and son would not settle for half a**. Excuse my language. They went above and beyond to make sure it was done right. I would recommend them 10 times over. Wish I could included photos of the job well done. I got a 12×12 slab to extend my existing slab. Great Job!!!!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

Review for Lewis & Sons Concrete, LLC - 505 Lakeview Rd, Durham, NC - 38508320

01/17/2020

Jackie M.

They were very professional and completed the work in a timely manner. I love the Job they did! It gave my home a new look at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Poured concrete driveway and added front porch to my home.

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/09/2020

Jackie E.

They did a great job. It was very good. They were very responsive, very professional, very kind, and accommodating with my schedule. They were knowledgeable for questions being asked. They were very prompt.

Description of Work
They did a concrete driveway extension.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/09/2020

Cam A.

They did a great job. They cleaned up. They were there on time. They did exactly what they said.

Description of Work
They poured a concrete slab.

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

All services dealing with concrete! (no asphalt) Concrete installation, finishing, repair, resurfacing. Driveways, sideways/walk ways, patios, swimming pool decks, and slabs.

Asphalt, carpentry/wood patios