Please call for more details.

Labor Panes of Durham & Chapel Hill

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

112 Broadway St Suite B

Durham, NC 27701

Owned and operated by Daniel James since 2012, Labor Panes Durham-Chapel Hill is proud to be located in the heart of North Carolina. Daniel and his beautiful wife Macon have two wonderful sons. Daniel and his family are very passionate about traveling. He grew up in the country of Colombia, and

05/09/2022

bill J.

I called these guys for a gutter cleaning. They said they’d call or text the day of before they were on the way. That didn’t happen. They did arrive but did a horrible job. They left a bunch of leaves, gutter gunk, and debris all over the front walk, gutters, and yard. I asked about it and they said, “oh if you want that cleaned then you’ll have to buy our house washing service.” What?! And they told me that the gunk and debris was b/c it had rained the day before – well, then don’t come out and clean gutters if you’re going to make more of a mess. BUT even worse is that they didn’t even do a good job – I checked the gutters after they left and there were leaves and sticks still in them. A couple were still clogged. I let the manager know and sent pictures but all he said was they could come out and take a look. Really?! What a rip off. I called a competitor and they did a great job for almost $100 less! Don’t waste your time or money with this company – they charge more and do a far worse job. They ended up costing me money and time!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

12/15/2020

Suzy V.

Great they were professional and did a great job

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning

11/24/2020

joe K.

Fast and best I've had in 30 years.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

08/22/2020

Keith M.

From the beginning everything went smoothly. Very responsive. Arrived on-site as promised. Very responsible crew worked quickly, well coordinated team, respectful of property. All this at a very reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend to others and will be a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Clean windows inside and out. Gutter cleaning and minor repair to gutter guards.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning

08/07/2020

Dee M.

email communication was excellent , Zack was professional, job completed on schedule. very pleased

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

04/28/2020

Amanda G.

The manger was very thorough. They were very professional and very courtesy. Fair price.

Description of Work
Wash windows, windows panes and clean gutters.

03/19/2020

Jean K.

Zach was nice, professional and prompt in assessing my home and sending a quote.

Description of Work
House pressure wash, windows washed, driveway/sidewalk/front stairs pressure washed

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, pressure washing

01/03/2020

Joanna T.

I was very happy with Labor Panes. They arrived on time, kept good communication with me, and did great work. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review we are so glad to hear you are happy with our services, we look forward to serving you again! Lisa

10/10/2019

Zachary B.

They were super-efficient. Windows were sparkling clean inside and out, and it was so relieving not to see leaves clogging my gutters.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters and windows

05/16/2019

Janet M.

They came as promised and did a very good job on both the gutter cleaning and washing the exterior windows and skylights. They did a very thorough job on the windows and the skylights. Everyone with this firm was very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and exterior window washing

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

04/20/2019

Sara M.

I cannot say how impressed I was with Labor Panes. I called them the day before a huge storm system was supposed to hit our area because we found we had a clogged downspout (at least one). They managed to work me in the next day and showed up and did their work right up to the point we got a Tornado Warning. Jeremy was very professional and provided answers to all the questions we asked. They cleaned the most important gutter areas for us prior to the storm and will come back and finish the remainder. They also attempted to remedy the areas where the current gutter guards were not integrated well with the roofing shingles. We were impressed enough to ask for an estimate on window cleaning. And .... the neighbor who had mentioned them got a $25 check for the referral. Having used several gutter cleaning services I found on Angie's List I have to say I really like how this company operates.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning - right before huge storms

Thank you!

09/18/2018

Dan M.

Very professional. Gave me a quote and then performed the work as promised. The folks that came out and did the work were very nice, professional and clean. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof

08/29/2018

Rose H.

They sent me a email telling me when to expect them. 30 mins before their arrival they called to let me know they were on the way. The gentleman was very nice, professional and kept me informed. I definitely will use this company again.

Description of Work
Clear cutters

07/02/2018

Ken G.

I could not be more pleased and have now committed to a scheduled twice per year cleaning. The result was excellent and the company is particularly well organized (prompt responses to inquiries, punctual, fairly priced, courtesy appointment reminders and in-transit courtesy calls. Lots of companies do this but what separates Labor Pains is their people. Daniel and Stephen were my team today... professional, personable, caring about my home and genuinely nice guys. Labor Pains got a new customer today and I will use them for windows, gutters, dryer vent cleaning, power washing. They are a trustworthy organization.

Description of Work
Windows cleaning, inside and out including screens.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

06/23/2018

Wahneema L.

They were prompt, performed the agreed-upon service, and were pleasant and professional throughout.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

05/30/2018

Juliette D.

Two young professionals arrived promptly, set to work and completed the job in about 4 hours. They were polite and efficient.

Description of Work
all home windows were cleaned, inside and out, including the removal of storm windows for washing

05/29/2018

Ramsey H.

This is the 3rd time I have used this company and for good reason. Super fast communication, very easy to schedule and the job is done on time and right the first time. These are my go-to folks for all things exterior.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters, leaf and debris removal, clean off hardscape

05/22/2018

Dennis Y.

These guys are great - worth every penny. They were on time, thorough and took obvious pride in their work. Very professional and courteous. I had some debris on the 2nd story roof in a hard to get place - they were more than willing to bag it up. The spraying crew was careful to rinse bushes after each spraying. We will use them again.

Description of Work
House washing, window cleaning (in/out), TREX deck cleaning, brick walkway cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

05/08/2018

Jeff R.

They showed up when promised, completed the job quickly, and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

04/07/2018

Saritha V.

They did a nice job and everything looked good.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

02/23/2018

CHAD M.

Excellent. The office manager responded with a quote from an online request immediately and scheduling was easy. She sent a reminder email the day prior to the service, and the team leader called me right before they arrived, precisely on schedule. They did an excellent job cleaning the gutters, and did not leave a scrap of debris behind.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and removal of branches from roof

11/29/2017

Kenton W.

Outstanding service. They sent an email reminder the day before which I think is great. Crew showed up promptly with a phone call 20 minutes prior to arriving. They went right to work. They cleaned out my gutters perfectly and cleaned up all the debris. True professionals.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

11/01/2017

James N.

There were a few little glitches in the process, but Labor Panes was very responsive to our concerns. They are dedicated to excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Labor Panes washed our windows, inside and outside, and wiped down our screens and window sills. They also blew the pine straw off our roof and out of the gutters.

11/01/2017

Martha E.

I was very pleased with their work. They were neat and clean and my windows sparkled. They were able to come to me before the scheduled time. I had indicated that I wanted the work done before they had an opening, but I accepted the offered time. When they had an earlier date open up, they called and offered it to me.

Description of Work
There was an Angie's Deal for Labor pane to wash windows ( I think it was 15 but not sure) for $169. I purchased it. I knew I had more windows that the deal was for, so I had them come and estimate the amount. I have 27 windows for which they charged me approx $250.00. They cleaned the inside and the outside and the sills. They removed, swept and replaced the screens.

10/14/2017

Wendy S.

Labor Panes made our house look new again! We were so thankful for their professionalism and skill.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house and cleaning of all windows and doors with windows.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Clear Choice Windows

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, House Washing - Mold, Mildew, & Siding, Pressure Washing - Driveways, Patios, & Sidewalks, Gutter Polishing, Gutter Guard Installation, & Mirror Cleaning.

Gutter Installations.