Kimberly Painting And Home Improvment

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

Painting and home improvement. Additional DBA - Kimberly's Painting & Home Improvement LLC. Locally owned & operated ....

Express Floors

Our company provides professional and affordable carpet cleaning services in the area of Rocky Mount, NC. Cleaning Service; Carpet Cleaning Service; Tile Flooring; Floor Covering; Carpet Cleaning

Tropical Painting & General Construction Company

Our Company understands the importance of proper maintenance and continual upkeep of a home. With quality workmanship and top of the line paint products including Green products, Tropical Painting works very hard to ensure that our customers get the best value for their dollar. We stand behind our work & guarantee your satisfaction.

05/14/2019

This was such a pleasant experience from start to finish! Quinton and his wife, Elizabeth provided a first rate job with a crew of hard working, neat, quiet and dedicated men. I will recommend to everyone I know without reservation. Thank you!

Description of Work
Home repair, interior and exterior home painted.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

06/28/2018

Quinton, Caesar, and the whole crew were excellent. They did all the prep work, cleaned, caulked, put down paper, took down the gutters and trim and screens, etc. before they painted. They even repaired some wood shingles and trim that was damaged. Their attention to detail was excellent. All of the trim work was clean and neat. They even made sure all the windows worked after the paint dried (pre...

Description of Work
Whole house exterior paint job

Category roofing,house painters

06/28/2018

Quinton and his crew led by Ceasar were excellent! They spent most of the week painting the house, and they really paid attention to all the details. We have a craftsman style home with hardy board siding and were using 4 colors. They taped, wrapped, and papered all the surfaces to be protected, took all the gutters/downspouts, shutters, screens, etc. off to be painted separately. They caulked all...

Description of Work
Exterior House Painted and separate roof repair

Category roofing,woodworking,house painters

09/12/2016

Really good. I will use them for my next painting project. They even finished up early.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of the home.

Category house painters

02/10/2016

Kimberly Painting did a very good job on the exterior of my home. They painted and installed new gutters. I would highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of home

Category house painters

08/14/2015

The owner Quentin and his wife Elizabeth, were knowledgable and professional. Quentin walked me through the estimate and pointed out all the trouble spots and potential trouble spots so there were no surprises. His crews were prompt and worked a good long day so the job was done in less than a week. I was able to reach Quentin any time and if he didn't pick up, he returned my call within the hour. When the job was all done we did a final walk through to make sure I was satisfied. Great customer service!

Description of Work
Before painting the gutters were removed. All rotted wood was replaced, bad Masonite siding was replaced. The house was power washed. The siding was spray painted with 2 coats of paint. All the trim was hand brushed. For a small additional charge, the driveway, porch and walk were power washed. The property was cleaned up of all materials.

Category pressure washer","woodworker","house painter

09/14/2013

Kimberly's is a smaller company, but big enough to do the job in a timely and professional manner. My estimate was done by Quinton, the owner, not a sales rep. His wife works with him, and is also very knowledgeable. They were extremely thorough in examining the house for problems the needed to be addressed before it could be painted. The carpentry and repair work were expertly done. The prep work and caulking were extremely thorough. Quinton responded promptly to emails regarding the estimate, and he always answered his phone if I had a question as the work progressed. At the end of each phase of the project, he would ask me to walk around the house with him to see if I had any questions or concerns. Their price was very reasonable; considerably less than my estimate from a larger company with sales reps and TV ads. I would highly recommend Kimberly's.

Description of Work
Replaced large sections of masonite siding on my house with hardiplank. Replaced rotting corner boards, etc. Painted entire exterior.

10/27/2015

Description of Work
They painted my house and repaired rotten wood spots that were found. I provided the paint. They did an excellent job. The repair work they did was not noticeable as it could have easily been. Their employees were professional, polite, and cleaned up any mess everyday before leaving. It is also great their crews are their own people and not contracted to do the job.

Category woodworker","house painter

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Replaced masonite siding with hardiplank on one gable end of house. Lots of repairs. Painted entire house with sherwin williams. |Fantastic job, Quentin and Elizabeth are the best! 5 stars

06/18/2014

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, replaced old and rotten wood, painted house, trim, doors, gutters, deck.

Category house painter

Residential and commercial internal and exterior painting, home improvement, vinyl, hardwood and laminate flooring, sheet rock installation, wood rot replacement, power washing, carpentry, roof repair & door.