JD Service Now

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning company providing solutions for all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs 24/7. We are a licensed and fully insured contractor that is committed to providing the highest level of work that guarantees quality workmanship. Our upfront pricing on all repairs and replacements insures the customer knows what they will be getting and what the price will be before we begin. Ask about our Angie's List discount. We are a company with a strong desire to provide the best service possible. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction....

Fogg HVAC Inc

With over 21 years of experience, our philosophy is to do the job right the first time and our trained professionals go out of their way to ensure we exceed our clients' expectations. Our services range from residential to commercial. We specialize in both installs and repairs ranging from central air conditioning to gas and electric furnaces. Tell us what you need for heating and cooling and we'll get it done! Additional DBA - Stanley Fogg Heating & Air Conditioning.

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi

09/16/2020

Lawrence B.

Technician tested all joints and identified leak. Provided quotation for repairs. Approved work and it was completed in less than two hours.

Description of Work
Replace fitting on gas piping on outside of house.

Category appliance repair,gas leak repair

11/02/2018

Arthur S.

Replaced duel unit with high efficiency cooling and heating unit. We went with 72 months 0% interest. They gave us the unit plus a new pad and a new thermostat color and smart phone. They gave me senior discount. The unit they installed was a Trane 16 seer unit its 38% more efficient then are old unit. They started the job at 8:30am and were here till 3 or 4 pm. They were neat cleaned up after everything. Wore boots over there shoes in our home. They installed the new thermostat went over the operational for several minutes. Let me just say one thing don’t wast you hard earned money on a cheap unit. The one that came with my home was noisy and located right next to the master bedroom. This new unit I can’t hear I need to stand by the vent to figure when it’s running. I’m so happy with the service. Did I mention they included a 10 year parts and service contract along with coming out twice a year to go over the unit to make sure it runs correctly.

Description of Work
Replaced old AC and heating unit on side of house unit was 12 years old.

08/13/2018

Dennis L.

Excellent. Repaired, cleaned, and checked in less than an hour. Explained the problem and next time I can fix it.

Description of Work
Water Heater Repain

06/30/2018

JOHN T.

They didn't show to a confirmed appointment. After 40 minutes I called their office and they said they tried to call me. No, I was never called, always had my phone on and voice mail working. Less than candid in my opinion. Typical of many contractors. I don't have time for incompetence.

Description of Work
A/C Replacement Bid

06/19/2018

Edward A.

I bought this “worry free” plan when I had plumbing work done. I was supposed to receive a bi annual HVAC system check. The plan also had perks like preferred customer status where I would get priority service. I had an appointment for an AC tuneup. The appointment was made a few weeks in advance. Two days before the appointment they called and canceled saying they were too busy. They would call and reschedule. They never did so I called them. Still too busy I was told. My AC went out with temps in the mid 90’s. I called JD Service and was told it would be 3 days at the earliest..I reminded them if I had received the AC tuneup they may have avoided the AC breakdown. I paid $79 and got nothing in return. I ended up calling another HVAC company and they repaired the AC that day. I will not recommend or use JD Service ever again. They sold me a service plan they said was a fantastic deal. Yeah right, only for them.

Description of Work
JD Service home service plan

06/16/2018

Mary S.

We have been completely happy with the service and expertise of all the technologists and the HVAC manager, Chris Edwards, over the past 4 years. We hired them to replace three 20-year-old furnaces and A/C units, install a new garbage disposal, fix several leaks (some of which were difficult to trace), disconnect and reconnect the plumbing for our refrigerator ice-maker when the floors were being redone (we had to have the frig moved), and install new shower heads and toilets. We thought that one shower head would need to be replaced and then they fixed it in about 5 minutes (the O-ring had slipped inside the handle). Above all, everyone at JD Service Now is professional and make the satisfaction of their customers their #1 priority. I now have a service contract and they call me to remind me when I'm due for a free systems check. They take the time to listen and make sure that they get the job done right the first time. Once I found a quote to be too high and they fixed it. This is a company of good people, fast service, and patient satisfaction. Whenever I call, they get back to me within minutes.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Install and service heaters and AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

03/28/2018

Jessica H.

I had a wonderful experience with JD Service Now this Spring! Prompted by a Duke home energy audit, I shopped around quite a bit before settling on a company to replace my air conditioner and furnace (both were still functional, but original to my home, so 31 years old!). Chris Edwards, the HVAC Manager who came to my home was knowledgeable, kind, and so patient. Before he came I got an emailed bio so his face would be familiar and I'd know a bit of his background. He explained so many things to me- and I badgered him with questions! Since I'd met with so many other vendors I knew enough to question why he was suggesting certain things and not others, and he patiently explained and educated me. They were very competitive, as far as price, and kindly changed my quote a few times based on things I changed my mind about. Less than 2 weeks later, Neil Faircloth and Chris (a different Chris) came and got started on the install. I got the same bio emailed to me for Neil, which was such a nice touch! We were told that the install would probably take a day and a half. That was fine with me- they're doing a specialized job that I know nothing about! They were so friendly and very professional. At various points they coordinated a plumber to come out and check something (that turned out to be a false alarm, thank goodness!) and electricians (for the wiring involved with installing a new HVAC system). At no point did I doubt the knowledge, judgement and level of skill that all of these professionals exhibited. The job ended up taking two and a half days due to the size of our crawlspace and the fact that we were relocating the furnace there from another location. They kept us in the loop every step of the way and apologized many times for the delay- once again, this didn't bother me in the slightest! We were only without heat for one night, but they kindly lent us excellent space heaters and we weren't at all uncomfortable. Chris Edwards handled the financing for us, explaining the various options. He was very responsive to emails (and once again, I asked LOTS of questions!). He also filed for the Duke Energy rebates we were eligible for, and helped me file for the PSNC Energy rebate. Replacing an HVAC system is not an easy decision to make, nor is it a fun thing to deal with as a homeowner. Large home improvements are often stressful, expensive, and you can sometimes be left wondering if you made the right decision for your home and your bank account. However, in this case, JD Service Now never had me doubting I'd made the right choice. I feel relieved now that I've taken care of something that was weighing on my mind since we bought our house 7 years ago. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacing HVAC (including furnace relocation), dual zoning added, vapor barrier in crawlspace

01/29/2018

Kari T.

I woke up to frozen pipes. To trouble shoot and wrap the pipes correctly was $350. I added another $1,000 to replace the hot water heater altogether w/ a model that was Energy Star rated and ten gallons larger. The plumber took the time to wrap all pipes correctly and make sure it installed to code. Secondly, I took the opportunity to install a whole house filtration system, and I'm so glad I did. Noticeable improvement in water taste and quality. (The input and output valves on my 11 year old existing water heater were almost rusted shut - YUCK) And as it happens, that morning the connector for my refrigerator water supply sprung a leak. I was able to catch it right away and have JC Service fix. Whew! Would hire again.

Description of Work
I replaced my hot water heater w/ a 50 gallon Energy Star model; installed a whole house filtration system and fixed a leaky connection.

12/13/2017

Milee M.

Fabulous. They were in touch immediately. And scheduled my service for the same day. They send an email letting you know who's coming and their background. He fixed my gas leak in the attic (heater) with a brand new gas valve... and repaired the inside workings of my jacouzzi tub faucet. Polite, thorough, plenty of photos of work done! My provider's name was Ethan Watts.

Description of Work
new gas valve and fix leaky faucet

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

11/29/2017

Sebrena R.

The technicians were professional and very knowledgeable of the problems. They kept me informed as the job proceeded. The work took two full days and they didn't rest until it was completed.

Description of Work
Replaced entire HVAC system.

JD Service Now

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

4416 Bennett Memorial Rd Ste 108

Durham, NC 27705

Air Conditioning Maintenance, Repair & Replacement. Heating, Furnace, Heat Pump Maintenance Repair & Replacement, Water Heater, Drain Cleaning, Repair Toilet, Faucet, Tub, Shower, Backflow Preventer Testing. Sewer Video Camera, Water Line, Plumbing, Fixture Relocation, Water Treatment, Leak Detection, Hydro Jetting, Well Pump, Heating & AC Repair & Replacement.

New Construction