Footprints Floors Durham/Winston-Salem/Concord

At Footprints Floors in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, we're a step above the rest! We are a one-of-a-kind family owned and operated flooring installation and restoration business. We have spent the past decade mastering the installation and restoration of hardwood floors as well as the installation of laminate, vinyl, staircases and baseboards. From small repairs to large refinishing and installation projects, we specialize in hardwood floors we pride ourselves on offering top quality workmanship at a fair price. One of the ways we keep our costs low (without compromising the quality of our services) is by completely eliminating the need for any type of showroom - decreasing our overhead, logistics, and staffing requirements and passing those savings directly onto you, our valued customers. For your next flooring project, make sure to connect with Footprints Floors....

Olvera Hardwood Floors

Providing service for the last 15 years to our customers. Specializing in hardwood floors and all sorts of laminates. We also provide custom flooring designs. Please reach out to us directly at 919-868-8246 for more information.

Simon Hardwood Floors

We are Hardwood Floor specialist and only do Hardwood flooring. We take pride in every job that we do. Please CALL OR TEXT ME at 919-369-0317 to get a Free Estimate on any hardwood flooring need you have. (Install, Refinish, Repair, Site Finished, Pre-finished, Engineered, and Laminate) We have won super service awards for the last 12 years in a row on Angie's List. I have two crews and can usually get to a job when the customer wants it done. All my employees have worked with me for no less than 6 years. We are always on time, and make sure we stay true to our schedule. We are dust free and very hard workers. We don't get paid until you are happy with your hardwood flooring. I Look forward to meeting you. Thank You, Eric Simon (Owner of Simon Hardwood Floors)

Zarazua Painting

Angie's List 2019 Super Award winner! Zarazua Painting, Inc. is a fully-insured painting company that has been providing quality services for residential properties in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and its surrounding areas in North Carolina. We distinguish ourselves by offering superior quality services, highly skilled painters and fair flat-rate pricing. There is always 100% effort when it comes to the Zarazua Painting team, as well as 100% satisfaction from all customers.

02/16/2021

This company is class Personified... his Cree was professional and he came out for the sale and made us feel valued. I plan on using Rib in the near future and would recommend to anyone [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
LVP install

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

02/04/2021

The floors came out beautifully. I could not be happier! I can't wait to have them come back and do my kitchen!

Description of Work
sand and refinish, tile, hardwood install, stair treads install

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/14/2021

The quality of work that Miguel and Danny did was outstanding. I had bamboo flooring put in to replace carpet and Pergo. The difference in my home is incredible. Not only did they complete sooner than expected, they made sure to put furniture back where it was, clean up each day and as they left. Rob was great to work with. He made recommendations on how the flooring should be done as well of color of trim which turned out beautifully! I am extremely happy with the experience I had with Rob and his team! ! I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
hardwood install

Category remodeling

10/24/2020

Terrible quality. Terrible customer service. We had to take Ricco Enterprises (Rob Ricco) that operates this franchise to small claims court to get our money back. Amateurs.

Description of Work
replace flooring

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Unfortunately, when we met at your rental property for your estimate, your tenant was not present and you did not disclose to me that he is wheelchair bound. Had I known that, I certainly would have recommended alternative flooring options to what you had chosen. I did not see your tenant until the job was completed and I arrived to go over everything with your wife, Lynn, and collect the final payment. At that time, I said that this floor will not tolerate a wheelchair and that I wish I had known that. Lynn took responsibility and said that she would be willing to pay the extra cost to have the correct flooring installed. I informed her that I would call the manufacturer to see if there is anything that I could do to get a discount on commercial grade flooring for you. She was in agreement and made final payment for the job completed at that time. The next day, you called me and said that you would not pay extra and that I "should have known that he was in a wheelchair" based on telling me that he would not be present during the work, as he is "disabled". I honestly did not feel that it was my place to ask what your tenants' disability was, and ultimately, it was your responsibility to disclose to me that his disability was physical and that he was in a wheelchair. I did feel badly about the situation and offered a compromise to install solid hardwood, the same height as the floor in the hallway with commercial grade rubber transition strips at a 15% discount; which you declined. We always strive to make every customer happy, evidenced by our many hard earned 5 star reviews, and I sincerely apologize that we were unable to make you happy in this unfortunate situation. Best, Rob Ricco

06/26/2020

11/10 recommend! On time, great customer service, attention to detail orientated... his team treated my home like their own.

Description of Work
luxury vinyl install

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/18/2020

great--we're really happy with the floors and the work--the crew was extremely nice and conscientious--also, rob helped us through a major problem that arose while the floors were being done and got us fixed up promptly once everything else was taken care of

Description of Work
replace carpet in upstairs hallway, master bedroom, and stairs with wood and replace linoleum in kitchen and downstairs bathroom with wood and tile, respectively

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kind words and will always do the right thing for our customers.

03/13/2020

It was good. Their promptness, prices, and delivery were great.

Description of Work
They did a hardwood repair for me.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are happy that you love the floors.

01/19/2020

This weekend Footprints Floors installed laminate flooring and repaired the subfloor in two of my bedrooms. I am immensely satisfied by the professionalism of this team and the work that they do. Darwin did an incredible job - the boards are nice and flush with each other, with no gaps. Rob is very knowledgeable, fair, and conscientious, and has a keen eye for detail. He was extremely responsive and communicative throughout the entire process, and is definitely a man of integrity. I will very happily be using Footprints Floors again for my next job!

Description of Work
Laminate installation

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you are very enjoyable to work with. Hope to talk to you soon on the rest of the house!

12/11/2019

I would highly recommend him. The price was reasonable. It was very good.

Description of Work
He put vinyl floor and carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you on your flooring project.

12/11/2019

I can't rate them enough, they are extremely professional. They are on time, the owner is very pleasant as well as the employees and this is one of the best company that I dealt with. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They removed some carpets and install a luxury vinyl plank.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words.