FabriCare Services, Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2013

AJ Carpet Cleaning

Why Carpets

We have over 33 years experience in the carpet and upholstery cleaning business. Our goal is to provide superior client services and motto is: "Cleaning For A Healthier Indoor Environment"! We are committed to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction. We use a unique 3 step process (The Trifecta Perfecta) that gives you 2 cleanings for the price of one! We offer a supreme, deluxe, and standard packages that's guaranteed to cover everyone's budget. Call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Why Carpets on Angi
Shaddai House Cleaning Services LLC.

Since our founding, Shaddai House Cleaning Services LLC has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you are looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.

Offers by Shaddai House Cleaning Services LLC. on Angi

10/10/2015

Louise K.

Description of Work
Micheal has been cleaning my rugs for several years now. He calls to remind me I need an appt and then is prompt and courteous. He was able to get out a long standing doggie stain that neither I nor another cleaner couldn't. His prices are extremely reasonable

08/26/2014

adam C.

These guys are great! I've used them twice now. They were right on time both times, courteous, professional and were even able to get to me on such short notice! I would deff. recommend them. They have great prices and pretty much what they quote is what they charge.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in two rooms

08/05/2013

Louise K.

Michael Hicks has cleaned these items for me 3 times. He is always on time, professional, friendly, and a reasonable price

Description of Work
cleaned one area rug and 2 chairs

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning