Culligan Water of The Triangle

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 11148

Durham, NC 27703

Culligan is the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 75 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems. Your local Culligan Man is your local water expert. He is dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of his customers. Simply stated, Culligan believes that better water will make life better for you and your family. Today we offer the most technologically advanced products and services available, combined with the personal service of your local Culligan organization. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry. ...

10/27/2021

Kara S.

Tony came and set up my water system. He explained it all to me and answered my questions knowledgeably and professionally. What a nice experience!

Description of Work
Water softener & filter system installed

06/04/2021

Dorothy W.

Great company. Juan Delacruz was very nice and very professional. Would recommend this company now and in the future.

Description of Work
Water delivery

Category water delivery, delivery service

03/23/2021

Maria V.

Our old Culligan softener wasn't working properly. Tony T came out and told us they didn't make parts for the old unit so we needed a replacement. He worked with our schedule to arrange a date for the replacement. Tony T was awesome! Totally professional, courteous and helpful. The work was preformed efficiently. Tony explained the unit thoroughly. I showed him the hard water stains on our shower doors and recommended a product to help get rid of the stains and the product really worked! He also said that the new unit would eliminate the hard water stains in the future. I would give Tony T 6 stars if I could! Since we are long term Culligan customers, Culligan gave us a generous discount on the new unit.

Description of Work
Needed to replaced Culliigan water softener

02/02/2021

Daniel S.

Culligan has provided great service. Sean is our Technician and works quickly and cleanly. The price is fair and the service is consistent.

Description of Work
Water Softener Treatment

12/24/2020

William M K.

The technician, Francisco, arrived even sooner than promised. He quickly diagnosed the problem and had repaired the unit within a half hour. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Servicing of our water softener.

12/11/2020

DAVE G.

Amazing. We've been customers for years. Their team is professional, prompt, and kind. They always deliver, they are in communication, and they make it easy to pay. We get deliveries once every two months, about 10 bottles each time. Rafael is our Culligan Man, and he provides amazing service. Brings the bottles right to our sliding glass door, as we've requested. He does all the heavy lifting! Keep up the great work, Culligan Water of the Triangle team! 🙌🏼

Description of Work
Water delivery - 7-gallon jugs

Category water delivery, delivery service

11/23/2020

David G.

Francisco not only delivered the salt but performed a quick check of the system when he noted the display was flashing.

Description of Work
Salt delivery

Category delivery service

11/11/2020

sandra B.

Sean, our technician, is excellent and professional.

Description of Work
We have Culligan consistently for water softener

Category water softeners, delivery service

09/05/2020

Laureen F.

Sean has been servicing our Culligan Water equipment and supplies since we started with Culligan Triangle 5 years ago in the Raleigh, NC area. He has been consistent, reliable and trustworthy. He keeps us updated on our status after each visit. Thank you, Sean.

Description of Work
Routine upkeep and check on equipment and supply status

Category delivery service

07/08/2020

John L.

Francisco was the installer, and we couldn't believe how quickly he completed the work. We've had Culligan RO filters in the past and have always been completely satisfied with both the product and the company.

Description of Work
RO filter installation

06/20/2019

Rod K.

I had a Culligan water softener and drinking water system system installed today. Francisco the technician was on-time, efficient, knowledgable, friendly and helpful in every way that matters. He is really good and I would recommend him to anyone. I am looking forward to good water for a long time to come.

Description of Work
installation of water softener

05/18/2017

Josh L.

I called Culligan 3+ times last year to attempt to set up a service call. Each time I would call - I would talk to a rep and they would tell me that someone would call back to set up an appointment. No one ever called back. Each time I waited a week plus to get a call back. Nothing. This company is very responsive only if you buying products. Good luck after installation on getting them to respond. I am writing this review now because I am looking at purchasing a new water softener (from a different company). I am frustrated that I have buy an entire new system because Culligan is unwilling to call me back/schedule an appointment to evaluate/service there product.

Description of Work
We have a culligan water softener that started to fail and needed repair. The unit was no longer using salt and was failing to soften the water.

02/24/2017

Barbara F.

Service is the best. They will bring your water in an load a bottle if needed onto the water dispenser for you! Now I call that great service, because those bottles can be pretty heavy for an elderly person.

Description of Work
We have been a Culligan customer for a couple of years and all this time we have received great service. Our technician guy, James is the best!!! We generally can depend on him to see that our water is delivered like clock work. And the knowledge he shared with us about the different types of water has been valuable information for this family. I recommend you ask for James as you r delivery person. He represents the Culligan company well!!! :)

02/23/2017

Joseph W.

Our delivery man, James, is always prompt and polite. He presents a neat appearance at all times, even during the very hot days of summer,

Description of Work
Replenish water bottles

02/22/2017

Kelvin N.

Driver, James , is always on time. Will take the time to ensure sufficient amount of water for each delivery, and take time to ensure overal quality. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Monthly water delivery.

02/19/2017

Ken L.

Sean leaves a detailed report on what he did for the visit. We are very satisfied with the the service he provides.

Description of Work
As part of the annul maintenance contract, this was the scheduled bi-monthly service call to add salt and test the water treatment system.

02/16/2017

Todd F.

James the delivery tech did a great job as always! Thank you James!

Description of Work
James the delivery tech did a great job as always - delivery of water tanks

02/10/2017

Susan L.

On point each time! James is an excellent tech for Culligan. He is professional kind and courteous . Excellent service! Its why we stay with Culligan! And we love the water !!!! We drink so much more with our water system.

Description of Work
Brings us our water each month for our cooler.

02/09/2017

Kim F.

Really appreciate the excellent customer service from my phone call reminder to water delivery by James. Great company!

Description of Work
Water bottle delivery

02/07/2017

James E.

It always goes very good. I try to remember to leave my empty bottles outside but if I forget and the garage is open I can count on the driver, James to go ahead and swap out my empties and place the full bottles on my shelf. Even if I forget to leave the garage door open James will knock on my front door to see if I am home and can let him in rather than just leave the default number of full bottles at the door.. Very nice and professional representative of the company.

Description of Work
Water for my water cooler delivered to my house each month.

02/07/2017

Jennifer C.

James is a nice man every time he comes in. He really tries to get to know his customers and you can tell he takes his job to heart. I've enjoyed getting to know him when we cross paths.

Description of Work
Switch out water bottles

Category water softeners, water delivery

02/06/2017

Dorothy W.

We have a water cooler that we rent from them and have a water delivery. Wonderful company to do business with. Their technician James is very friendly and courteous. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Water Cooler Refills

02/02/2017

Helene G.

The technician Josh called and gave me a two-hour window of time when he would be over to replace our filters. He called again to say he was running a little late and would be there in 15 minutes. I thanked him for his phone call. He was there in 15 minutes. He did a terrific job. He explained what he was doing and was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
We needed our filters changed on our reverse osmosis water cooler unit under our kitchen sink.

03/25/2015

John-Mark B.

My family and I recently moved to the area. It was not long before we realized we did not like our water. It had a strong chlorine smell and taste. We looked for a company that could help us make our water better. After having three or four companies come to our home, we decided to have Culligan treat our water. If you are looking for better water and great service save yourself a lot of time and headaches. Have Culligan treat your water. Their employees are very professional, courteous and they truly care about their customers.

Description of Work
Installed their water system in a timely manner and we couldn't be happier.

11/22/2014

Darnell S.

The system is not operating again as of 11/22/2014 which is ~2.5 months after the last service. Although the repairman is nice and always shows up as expected, I should not have to see him on a regular basis! So, for the 6 years I've had the unit I've paid > $650 dollars for those 5 repairs and now have to make another repair call. I'll be sure to update this review after my next visit which I will schedule today. This is pretty bad as this is my 5th home and 3rd Culligan unit and I never experienced not one service call on the other two units over the combined ~8yrs I owned them. I would suggest not purchasing a culligan unit. I have multiple neighbors with Kinetico units on the same water supply who have not had any service calls over the same time period.

Description of Work
I purchased a culligan system in 2008. I've had it repaired 5 times even going as far as escalating to Culligan's corporate office in 2013 based on the money I've invested in this unit. This call was to repair a repeating problem related to error code E1. He replaced motor parts to resolve the issue as with most of the other service calls.

Absolute Carrier Service

We have the experience and dedication to get your moving projects completed! We strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ATTN:Pricing and quoting ARE designed to be convenient in these trying times. Virtual estimates are available. Covid safety measures are performed All upfront fees are non-refundable. 2-4 hour minimums are non negotiable/nonrefundable. Inclimate weather, traffic, pandemic issues, etc... permits schedule changes. during appliance disconnect and reconnect, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WATER DAMAGE. It is customers responsibility to be sure water is turned off and washers,freezers, refrigerators,etc.. are empty of all fluid that could leak during the moving process. ALL CLAIMS SETTLEMENTS ARE PAID WITH FINAL WOULD BE BALANCE OF SERVICES FIRST!!! COMPANY RESERVES RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHICH FORM OF COMPENSATION IS CONDUSIVE. IF REPAIRS ARE ACHIEVABLE AND CUSTOMER DOESNT ALLOW COMPANY TO ATTEMPT REPAIR, CUSTOMER AT THAT TIME AGREES TO DISSOLVE CLAIM/COMPLAINT. All moves Coverage is automatically set at COMPANY'S VALUATION(limit of liability)(basic carrier liability release value)-This is covered in base move price and doesn't cost customer any extra money. Though this is the most economical option available, please note that customer's goods are covered to no more than 30cents(in-state)-60cents(interstate) per pound per article Upon booking, customer acknowledges, accepts, and agrees to these terms wholly and without dispute. GET MOVING WITH ABSOLUTE CARRIER SERVICE!! THANK YOU!!!

Carolina Pack n Go

We are local, affordable, dependable, licensed, insured and reliable movers that care about you and your household items. We do local and long distant moves. We use shrink wrap and padding on every job. We are based in Western North Carolina and we have the equipment, manpower and packing materials needed for all size moves. We also sell all types of packaging materials you might need. We do loading, unloading, transporting and packing. As of July 2019 we now offer storage space for any and all types of storage needs. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Checks and money orders. Offer Military and Senior Discounts!! Give us a call today for a free quote. and don't miss out on our special fall rates!

Offers by Carolina Pack n Go on Angi
    Brooks & Bell Moving and Storage

Brooks & Bell Moving and Storage located in Fayetteville, NC. We offer local moving services within a 60 mile radius of Fayetteville, NC. We also offer long haul moving services from NC to out of state and nation wide.

Water Coolers
    Delivery Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water softener, bottled water, water filter, water filtration, drinking water, soft water, hard water, softener salt, water cooler, water delivery, softener repair, reverse osmosis, water service, in-line filter