Copeland's Heating and AC Services

Founded 2002 •

Copeland Heating & Air Conditioning Service, is your stop for any service work you may need. We have over 25 years of experience and with our expert customer service, you can rest assured that all of your climate needs will be taken care of right away! Give us a call to set up your free estimate now! (Financing available, Accepting ALL payment options)...

Fogg HVAC Inc

With over 21 years of experience, our philosophy is to do the job right the first time and our trained professionals go out of their way to ensure we exceed our clients' expectations. Our services range from residential to commercial. We specialize in both installs and repairs ranging from central air conditioning to gas and electric furnaces. Tell us what you need for heating and cooling and we'll get it done! Additional DBA - Stanley Fogg Heating & Air Conditioning.

ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS is a trusted service provider in heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality. Our courteous HVAC and Plumbing technicians are available 7 days a week to provide you with expert service and repair. Our Comfort Advisors are ready to help you make the most effective installation or replacement decisions based on your home comfort needs. We are licensed and insured. Estimates are always provided before any work begins. Major credit cards accepted. 100% financing with approved credit.

Offers by ARS Rescue Rooter	 on Angi
Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

01/29/2021

Margaret F.

Prompt, cheerful and professional. A bit pricey but very good work

Description of Work
Replace Ducts and vents in crawl soace

07/16/2020

Allison C.

Copeland responded very promptly and was able to come out to our house the next day. None too soon, as our one A/C fan blew out a few days later! Copeland already had the part on order and was able to fix the fan as well as service our 2 units within a week. Price was a bit lower than the other quote we got, and we were very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

04/12/2020

Mike B.

Service was excellent! Technician was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. I will be sure to recommend this company to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
A/C Preventive Maintenance

01/20/2020

Johnny F.

They were excellent and honest. I had other companies come out and they tried to charge me more than what was needed. This company fixed it quickly as this was a simple problem. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They checked my AC system and repaired the leak.

01/20/2020

Audrey S.

I have used them for 2 years. It was excellent. The workers were excellent. They called me in advance. They were courteous, kind and patient.

Description of Work
They repaired my HVAC.

12/27/2019

doretta W.

I sent a request thru Angie's list. Undrea answered and came out the very next morning. Copeland's was on time very professional they were polite very informative, they completed the job at a very reasonable price, Yes I recommend this company and I will use them again. Thanks

Description of Work
Heating Servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Units (Install, Repair), Central Humidifier (Install, Repair), Heat Pump (Install, Repair), Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating System (Install, Repair), Gas Furnace / Forced Air Heating System (Install, Repair), Heat Pump (Repair or Service), Heater (Install, Repair), Thermostat (Install, Replace, Repair, Reprogram), Central A/C (Install, Repair), A/C (Install/Repair), Flame Sensor (Repair), Air Duct (Install, Repair), Ductless Heating & AC Services Commercial & Small Jobs Welcome

oil heat or boilers