BARRY TILTON

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING, PAINTING, ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL....

Clear Choice Windows

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Offers by Clear Choice Windows on Angi
Raleigh Windows & Siding, LLC

We protect and beautify the exterior of your home (windows, siding, etc.). We are a licensed general contractor, a licensed building inspector, and are insured, and I takes a personal interest in all work to insure your fullest satisfaction. From top to bottom, I insist that everyone in my organization be dedicated to excellence. This is especially true when it comes to installation. After all, if a home improvement company doesn’t install products to the highest standards, why would they even be in this business! I spent the early part of my career in finance and engineering, and I learned the absolute value of precision, high standards, and attention to detail. I brought those principles to the home improvement industry and my customers tell me they love it. I welcome homeowners that hold us to the highest installation standards – that’s what we demand of ourselves already. Here is what you can expect from Raleigh Windows & Siding: A 10 Year Labor Warranty - A lot of contractors offer a 1 year labor warranty – and a few offer a 5 year labor warranty. Many offer none at all. We’re different. We offer a full 10 Year Labor Warranty against defects or issues caused by poor installation or workmanship. I feel fully confident offering this warranty because of the quality of our work. This labor warranty is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on the product. Experienced, Polite Crews - My crews are well-trained, with a neat appearance and polite behavior. They are there to do the job and do it right, while respecting you and your property. My team also cleans up after we are finished. Of course, if any damage were to occur, we would make it right. We Meet Or Exceed Highest Manufacturer Standards - Not all homeowners realize that manufacturers have specific standards and guidelines for proper installation of their products. Some companies choose to cut corners to save on labor or material costs. That’s not us. We meet or exceed the recommended installation standards on all our products. I don’t allow shortcuts. Period. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

07/29/2008

He did a great job! He was here when he said he was going to be. His price was what his estimate said it was going to be. He did the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He added some bolts to reinforce the deck railing. He replaced a 2x12 on the top of the railing. He replaced a post on the deck railing. He called to follow up and make sure I liked the job.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

GENERAL HOME REPAIR & REMODELING, SIDING, WINDOWS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DECKS & DECK MAINTENANCE, DRYWALL, ROOFING, HARDWOOD FLOORING SMALL PLUMBING, HANDYMAN & ELECTRICAL WORK.

VINYL FLOORING, VINYL SIDING.

ASK FOR DETAILS