B & D Remodeling LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2015

2920 Chapel Hill Rd 84 c

Durham, NC 27707

We do all types of remodeling & home repair....

home remodeling (20)handyman (19)drywall (17)interior painting (16)woodworking (15)door installation (9)tile installation (9)window replacement (5)garage building (4)house painting (3)fence company (3)electrician (3)

09/24/2020

This was our first major renovation - so we were nervous and skeptical about how it would go. That said, I cannot speak highly enough of Alexis and his crew. They were thoughtful, clean, punctual - and generally happy and pleasant individuals to be around. Alexis was very solutions-focused as our job was not an easy one. We had a drop ceiling that needed to be replaced with sheetrock - and a showe...

Description of Work
Half bath and laundry converted to full bath and laundry.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Review for B & D Remodeling LLC - 2920 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - 38898422

09/20/2020

This is the second job they have done at my home. His team is very professional, and they were always on time. They always do a great job and that's the reason I keep hiring them. This company have both: great customer service and a quality work. This time they did my half bathroom, and when I saw the final result I felt super satisfied with the great job they did.

Description of Work
Vanity/Toilet Installation/Drywall/Painting

Category drywall,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for B & D Remodeling LLC - 2920 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - 38887939

08/13/2020

We hired B&D to remove an old deck and replace with a solarium. They had done our kitchen last year and did an excellent job so we hired them again. Excellent work, we use the solarium all the time! We will definitely hire them again when we need another home improvement project done.

Description of Work
Add on Solarium

Category garage builders,sunrooms

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

08/13/2020

Alexis and crew did an excellent job for us. We took a 1987 kitchen into a very nice 2019 kitchen. He and his crew were always on time and did excellent work. He is very focused on customer service and doing the work the right way. Communication with him was always easy. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
A complete kitchen overhaul

Category garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Review for B & D Remodeling LLC - 2920 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - 38796637

07/09/2020

Everything from start to finish went well. Great crew, very considerate of prepping everything to minimize any of the demo spreading to other areas. Work was done quickly and the results are beautiful! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
2 bathrooms Remodeled

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

03/05/2020

Alexis did a great job remodeling my bathroom. He answered every single question I had. He always sent me all the pictures I asked for it. He was always making sure his employees were doing a job correctly. He explained to me everything step by step. He also removed the popcorn ceiling in my living room. i decided to hire him because he knows what he is doing and did an excellent job. Unfortunatel...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Review for B & D Remodeling LLC - 2920 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - 38434058

08/28/2019

The evaluation and repair went extremely well. Alexis had to open up three areas to assess the water damage. We knew one window had to be replaced but he uncovered some structural supports that were damaged and had to be replaced. He also had to completely rebuild the framing for one window and then he reinstalled that window as well as a second window so that the windows matched. He spent about t...

Description of Work
Repair of Water damage to windows and support structures

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

06/07/2019

Alexis and his crew are seriously amazing. They helped so much during the remodeling of our home. He helped get our house ready to sell, and it sold over asking, thanks to the fantastic workmanship and fast pace of his team. He went above and beyond, running out to home Depot with his truck to pick up more materials when I'd underestimated, helping me find creative and cost-effective solutions, th...

Description of Work
Install luxury vinyl tile, Replace light fixtures, drywall repairs, painting, concrete parking pad, installation of vanity and mirror, tile backsplash

Category ceramic tile,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

Review for B & D Remodeling LLC - 2920 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - 37918098

05/10/2019

Vendor failed to show at agreed-upon day and time. Did not call us, either.

Description of Work
Need following for existing shower only: 1. Remove existing tile. 2. Inspect for any mold in Walls & Floor Pan. 3. Replace tile OR install bath fitter installation. 4. Replace plexiglass shower door with Glass shower door.

Category ceramic tile

01/09/2019

Workers are so pleasant to be around and they do excellent work. Prices are consistently lower than anywhere else I see. I never need to worry that they are cutting any corners; they hold themselves to a high standard. I’ve had them do a variety of work, including a bathroom remodel, several small electrical jobs, and replacing the ceiling of a rotted out porch.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, electrical work, and porch repair

Category custom cabinets,decks,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

Demolition, repair, remodeling, in home saunas, carpentry.

AC, installing swimming pools