AG Builders Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

We are a family owned and operated general contractor specializing in Remodeling for the Triangle area....

T&A Expert Contractors

All American Overhead Garage Door

All American Overhead Garage Door is a local & family owned business that takes pride in our work & puts our customers first. All American Door is known for our customer service & we stand behind it. All American Door is also 24/7 to be there at your request.

Offers by All American Overhead Garage Door on Angi
Access Garage Doors

We Install, Service and Repair Residential Garage Doors and Openers - All makes. We strive every day to be the most Professional, Reliable and Trustworthy Garage Door Company serving the Triangle Region of North Carolina. We take pride in quality work delivered with integrity. As a family owned business we strongly believe in serving our neighbors by providing our absolute best in all our projects. Or technicians are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your task or project. Our job is to give you the information you require to make intelligent informed decisions about your project and then follw through to completion.

09/26/2016

This seemed very excessive to me therefore I will not be using them.

Description of Work
I wanred to add a 16' x 32' addition to one end of my home. It would consist of redoing and enlarging 2 bathrooms and adding a library. I also wanted to add a 12' x 30' addition to the other end of the house which would allow me to enlarge my kitchen and dining area. It would also consist of rewiring my whole house and installing a larger electrical service. I also want to add a 12' x 32' storage shed with only half of it finished inside. I want my storage shed to have it's own electrical service. I received an estimate from Alex for over $400,000 for the remodel. The storage shed alone was $76,000.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

03/12/2015

it went well. i was satisfied with service and it was very affordable. i asked for quotes from 2 other contractors and they were the cheapest. denise

Description of Work
painted a room, minor repairs around the house to get ready for sale

Category remodeling,interior painters

03/03/2015

Work was performed in highly professional matter with high quality. Crew cleaned work area up at the end of the day so that there was no mess for us to deal with. Excellent personnel assigned to our project. Explained what work was planned for each day.

Description of Work
remodeled bathroom and built new addition for master bedroom.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

12/04/2014

The craftsmanship and attention to detail employed to accomplish all of these improvements was truly outstanding. Alex was able to seamlessly maintain the look of the house, having trim milled to match the existing trim, remaking windows, plastering areas where doors had been so that we couldn?t even tell they had been there. Alex?s patience and clear prompt communications were likewise excellent....

Description of Work
We recently finished a significant renovation with AG Builders and could not be happier with the results. The project chiefly consisted of rebuilding the back of our 1920s home, which included completely gutting and rebuilding a bathroom, a laundry room, and a hallway entrance in addition to adding on a completely new screened porch and adjacent deck. In addition to the main construction, AG Builders replaced or rebuilt four second story windows, added a bannister to a stairwell, replaced a kitchen floor and rewired the house’s original knob and tube electrical system.

Category decks,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

11/04/2014

These guys are artists. Hire them, you won't regret it.

Description of Work
Remodel bath

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Complete residential design and build services including new home construction, kitchen & bath remodeling, whole house remodel & renovation, historic home renovations, additions.