Advantaclean Environmental of Durham

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2011

Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean and its affiliates have established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential, commercial and governmental market segments....

Thermo Direct Inc.

For over a decade, the professionals at Thermo Direct Inc have worked hard for our friends and neighbors in the Triangle area. Helping homeowners and business owners, our comfort system technicians will make sure that your property’s heating and air conditioning equipment works as reliably and energy efficiently as possible. For projects big and small, we provide honest, cost-effective service.

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Bud Matthews Service & Building Co Inc

General Contractor License Number - 76632 HVAC License Number- 15764 Plumbing License Number - 15764 Electrical License - SP-PH 19506

07/28/2017

The quality control is simply not there. Entire sections of both polyethylene vapor barrier and insulation were not installed. Dave Cotton did respond and addressed the issue, but only after we sent the photos. In addition, one portion of the crawl (separate entrance) appeared to have not been remediated at all. The polyethylene vapor barrier sheets overlapped, resulting in moisture getting trappe...

Description of Work
Crawl Space Remediation

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

01/03/2017

Very thorough with testing and explanation of how it all works, plus the type of work that needs to be done. Haven't received data from test results.

Description of Work
Assessment of mold and water damage

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

04/22/2015

Excellent experience! Fast, efficient, professional and knowledgeable staff. They found and fixed the damage, and worked with us and insurance company to resolve the issues.

Description of Work
Emergency response - water damage repair, demolition, mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

12/23/2014

the day. That was three months ago. I never heard a word back from them & was never given an estimate or anything else. I subsequently hired Healthy Home Services to handle the job & they were excellent. Advantaclean, however, gave me terrible service. I wouldn't recommend anyone hire them for anything. They were just about as unprofessional an outfit as I've ever seen. I'd give them a grade way b...

Description of Work
I had a moisture & mold problem at my house. Based on info here I called Advantaclean to come out ,take a look, and give me an estimate for remediation.A man from the company came by & took a look. He then told me the owner would be contacting me in a day or two with an estimate. After having heard nothing back from this company for over 2 weeks I called them again, explained the situation, and was told the owner would get back to me by the end of

Category mold removal

Due to concerns involving issues with property conditions and homeowners attitudes we reserve the right to not bid on jobs.

12/04/2014

I have no idea how it could have gone, he never got back to me to discuss prices, times, etc.

Description of Work
He responded via e-mail to my initial request then I did not hear back from him again. I requested more info - no response at all.

Category mold removal

Due to conditions of the property and home owners attitude we reserve the right to not furnish bids on jobs

Emergency water & sewage removal. Mold remediation. Odor removal. Air duct & dryer vent cleaning.

Asbestos Removal. Hazardous Waste.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa