A-R SERVICES

Founded 2016 •

WE PROVIDE RELIABLE SERVICES. WE ARE ON TIME, FAST, AND CAREFUL. WE HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS, WE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE! CALL US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!!! (773) 220-3151 / (919) 972-1942 FURNITURE MOVERS YARD CARE CAR WASH WINDOWS GUTTERS ROOFS POWERWASHING .....AND MORE...

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Drywall and Sheetrock expert

Concrete & Grading Services LLC

I star to work for a commercial landscaping in 2012. I work until i get enough experience and then its when i star thinking to star my own small business. So i been working on my business for three years plus the experiences from the commercial landscaping company. I do landscaping in general. I also clean leave clean up,install or removal,new flower beds

10/13/2020

Raheem W.

They did a great job. I would hire them again to do power washing. I strongly recommend them. Their service was great and I was pleased with them.

Description of Work
They help me with the landscaping and moving.

Category landscaping,moving companies

10/12/2020

lance S.

All work was satisfactory and met all of my expectations.

Description of Work
grass cut

Category landscaping

10/12/2020

Rachael G.

Great! Professional and well done!

Description of Work
grass cut

Category landscaping

A-R SERVICES

Founded 2016 •

4611 Hope Valley Rd

Durham, NC 27707

Expertise in Landscaping Service; Mulching, Tree-Trimming, Tree-Removal, Stump Grinding, Yard Aeration, Yard Seeding, Mowing, Edging, Mulch & Topsoil, French Drains, Tree & Bush Planting, Landscaping-Hardscape & Pavers, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Systems - Installation, Fountains, Sod Installation, Concrete, Ground Leveling, Excavation, Total Yard Clear-Out, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing