1ST CLASS REMODELING & REPAIR

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

1st Class Remodeling & Repair has been in business for over 15 years. We are a small company the prides itselfin offering oour customers quality service....

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

RenovateRepair.com

James Hardie Siding Contractor: ext. carpentry; ext. painting; door and window installation. RenovateRepair.com is owned and operated by Cary resident, Susan Prenatt. Under her supervision, qualified reside and paint crews will transform the exterior of your home. Member of: James Hardie Contractor Alliance; Guild Quality, and Better Business Bureau with A+ rating. 12-18 months same as cash on approved credit for projects over $5000. 15% Angie's List Discount.

Eddy's Painting and Renovation

It is very important to us the health and safety of our clients and workers. We are fully open for business during quarantine: Eddy’s Painting and Renovation is a full service company on interior/ exterior commercial/ residential painting and roof replacement, serving since 2010. We work in Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas. Our job is to meet or exceed your expectations by providing high-quality work and fair price. We using high-quality products like Sherwin Williams. Give us a call for a free estimate!!

08/31/2015

Kari C.

Izzaldin Mateen of 1st Class Remodeling and Repair was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and very conscientious of the work he did. The contractor used by the previous owner of our house to remodel the two upstairs showers "neglected" to install shower pan liners, causing the showers to leak shortly after we purchased the house. Because of this, Izzaldin showed me what he was doing every step of the way to assure me that the showers were being fixed correctly.

Description of Work
1st Class Remodeling and Repair repaired two tile showers for us.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/29/2013

Mary H.

He's always excellent and I've used him for years. He's very honest and I feel comfortable having he and and his crew in my home.

Description of Work
He installed the bamboo flooring, installed the back splash tile and replaced the hardware in my kitchen. He also painted the kitchen.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

03/20/2013

Mary H.

He is always going to be sure you are happy, he will come back and make it right. If something you do not like he will always fix it. I can trust him in my house. He is the one person I can have painting and leave the house, and I have no worries at all. He is very honest. He does a great work and always a high quality work. He is into details like I am and then definitely we are happy working with him. I am picky and he does not seem to mind that at all. His prices are not cheap and they are not high, he is above average I would say.

Description of Work
1st Class Remodeling & Repair installed all new nuts and hardware in my house, and he is going to be doing the rest of my kitchen remodel. He has done everything, painting, carpentry, plumbing, and like everything, except granite.

Category plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

10/31/2008

Rebecca M.

Izzy and his crew were professional and did an excellent job on our extensive remodel. He was slow to return calls and create the estimate when we were hiring, but he was prompt and hard-working on the job site. His estimate was lower than many of the others we received and the final costs came in higher than the estimate, but still comparable to the lower range of other estimates we got (i.e. it was a good deal). The job took a little longer than expected and materials cost a little more, but labor costs were always affordable and Izzy made every effort to ensure our satisfaction, even undoing work once when we changed our mind about a feature of our kitchen. He installed appliances, hung drywall, tiled etc--truly capable in many areas. He tried to reuse existing material whenever possible to save us on costs (in some cases it might have been better to actually replace them). He is definitely worth calling for handyman-type jobs and construction projects.

Description of Work
Izzy Matteen and his crew remodeled two bathrooms and our kitchen as well as constructed a closet and a deck.

Category closet systems,decks,home remodeling

1ST CLASS REMODELING & REPAIR

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

3115 Courtney Creek Blvd

Durham, NC 27713

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR TRIM, CEILING TEXTURING, WOOD ROT, COUNTERTOP REMOLDING, CABINET MODIFICATION, PRESSURE WASHING, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, WINDOW REPAIRS, DOOR KNOB AND LOCK REPLACEMENT AND REPAIRS, ROOM ADDITIONS, REMOVAL OF WALLPAPER, INSPECTION PUNCH LIST INSTALLATION OF: CARPET, VINYL AND CERAMIC TILE, MIRRORS, BASE MOLDING, DOORS, GUTTERS, SHUTTERS, LIGHT FIXTURES & CEILING FANS, SHOWERS, TUBS, SINKS, & TOILETS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS & DISHWASHERS.

Check, PayPal