Riverbend Home Inspections

With Angi since August 2016

North Carolina
NCHILB

Independently owned and operated, Riverbend Home Inspections, LLC conducts thorough, competitively priced Home Inspections in the Triangle. By providing a detail-oriented, skilled inspector that works directly with the client, Riverbend ensures that each inspection is tailored to the home at hand and covers the client’s needs. Riverbend offers Home Inspections, Pre-Sale Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Home Warranty Inspections, Home Maintenance Inspections, and Radon tests. For additional information on pricing or to request an inspection, visit the Riverbend website....

Iron Homes Inspections

We are a comprehensive Home Inspection company covering the Raleigh Durham area. Also offering Radon detection and Well Water testing for your convenience. We accept cash check and credit cards to make payment as easy as possible.

Addison Construction Group

As a true family owned business with local roots, serving clients throughout the Carolina’s for more than two decades, we at Addison Construction Group do whatever it takes to ensure every project is completed on time and according to our specifications. With over 35 years of combined industry experience, we at Addison Construction Group have the knowledge and ability to help your dreams come true when building your custom home, remodeling projects, commercial build-outs, to anything you can dream of.

Sanderson Construction Inc

Construction Services, call or click for an estimate, today!

05/05/2017

Jessica C.

We were so impressed with our home inspection by Tim at Riverbend Home Inspections. As jittery first time buyers, we decided to attend the entire inspection to learn as much as we could about our new home. As soon as we made our offer, Tim worked us in very quickly because we had a conflict the second week of our due diligence period. He arrived early and was kind, thorough – both in his inspection and his willingness to provide us with explanations - and incredibly knowledgeable and professional. The report he provided us was clear, detailed and very comprehensive which was helpful to us and those we shared it with for service. But we were also so glad we decided to attend the inspection itself and ask Tim questions, because he was a great teacher. We felt like Tim genuinely cared about helping us and we could not have been more pleased with our experience!

Description of Work
Tim performed the home inspection on the home we were purchasing.

12/05/2016

Manish K.

Tim, from Riverbend Home Inspections, was very thorough in his inspection of the property I was interested in buying. He did an excellent job in documenting details of all the potential issues he found. The walkthrough after the inspection was also very detailed and he was very clear about scope and limitations of his inspection and pointed out areas that require specialized inspections e.g. HVAC. He is very polite and professional to interact with and also prompt on his communications and feedbacks. I will recommend his services to any current or prospective home owners.

Description of Work
Home Inspection before buying a home.

11/16/2016

George R.

Tim Trickle from Riverbend did my home inspection recently and I will be closing on Nov 30. I was greatly impressed with his expertise and through way he analyzed every aspect of the job at hand. He explained the things he found in laymans terms to me, why there may be problem and recommended fix. He spent most of the day on the job and only stopped when there was a concern he found to discuss. VERY FRIENDLY, VERY POLITE. Once it was over he submitted the report within a few days then followed up to see if repairs were being done and if I needed him to rein I would highly recommend him and his team for future work. He earned his money based on his work ethic and process. I would give him 10 stars if I could..

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase and closing

11/16/2016

Angie T.

Tim was excellent, he showed up right on time did what he had to do and I had my report the next day like he promised I would. His report was very easy to read and understand. I have referred him to other people I work with. Thanks Tim

Description of Work
Home inspection report for our investment property.

Category home builders

Riverbend Home Inspections

With Angi since August 2016

423 S Riverdale Dr

Durahm, NC 27712

Real Estate Home Inspections: Pre-Sale Inspections (for buyer) and Pre-Listing Inspections (for seller). Homeowner Home Inspections: Home Maintenance Inspections and Inspections before Home Warranty expires. Radon testing and termite inspections.

Appraisals, Code Enforcement Inspections