R and R Painting NC LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2011

Welcome to R and R Painting. We specialize in commercial and residential painting. No job is ever too large or too small when it comes to making your home or business look its best. We have been serving Lake Norman, Metro Charlotte, and surrounding communities for over 30 years. Our quality, craftsmanship and customer service are what set R and R Painting NC LLC above and beyond our competition. Each job is completed with you as a future reference in mind. Our "Total Customer Care" philosophy has earned us a reputation as the Lake Norman and Metro Charlotte area's foremost residential and commercial repaint specialist. Additional phone - (704) 483.5459...

Garage Surface

Garage Floor Experts Specialized in Epoxy Flooring. Offering a variety of flooring options and fast installation service. We are a Local, specialized company with 20 years experience.

One Painting LLC

“Whatever You Do, Work at It with All Your Heart as Working for The Lord Not for Men,” Colossians 3:23 Providing all types of exterior painting (such as homes, decks, bricks, fencing, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and more, furniture restoration and much more. FREE ESTIMATE https://www.onepaintingllc.com

SouthEnd Painting and Roofing Contractors

SouthEnd Painting is a family owned and operated by Todd Cahill since 2000. We are Charlotte & Surrounding areas Best Residential-Commercial & Industrial painting company. When you call or email SouthEnd you will be provided with the best upfront estimate, quality craftsmanship, & outstanding service throughout the region. Our veteran 20yr Estimating Staff will provide a same day quote by our customized digital quoting/job management system which provides our customers and prospects with the same consistent pricing every time on every job! Call now for you’re in Home Consultation! SouthEnd will provide you with an insurance certificate listing you as the insured on every project. On all of our Projects we use the best quality products by: Berh Paints, Ben Moore, Flood Stains, Glidden Paints , Porter Paints, Sherwin Williams, Sikens Stains. Just remember one thing, You will pay SouthEnd Painting upon job Completion and 100% customer satisfaction! All Jobs come with a 1, 3 or 5yr guarantee. Call Now, For a Free, no obligation in home estimate and receive 20% off any Paint or Carpentry job over $2500.00 704-522-0000 Residential painting, Commercial painting, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, deck staining, carpentry repairs, carpentry finishing, drywall installation, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, popcorn texture, wood rot replacement, concrete staining, epoxy flooring, multiple packages, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, wood staining, interior/exterior staining, woodwork install, stucco painting, brick painting, refacing cabinets, lacquer painting, glazing, painting cabinets.

03/11/2019

It could not have gone better! What an amazing company! Randy is a stand up guy with a great team of painters. They were all so kind, hard working and great at their jobs. The house could not look better. We are beyond pleased. I would highly recommend R and R Painting NC LLC without any hesitation!

Description of Work
Whole house painted, and the kitchen cabinets painted white

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

08/09/2018

I was very pleased with the job overall. From the very beginning when Randy showed up for the estimate, he was honest with me about the condition of my doors (they had bad wood rot and needed to be replaced entirely). He even referred me to someone to have them replaced. After that was complete, Randy got my job scheduled in a timely manner. The day of the job Jimmy and Dustin showed up on time an...

Description of Work
I had my front door, side garage entry door, and back door painted that included 2 coats of paint on the inside and outside of the doors and all of the trim work around the door frames. Also had the columns on my front porch painted that included re-caulking top and bottom of columns where some cracks had developed and 2 coats of paint.

Category house painters,interior painters

08/28/2017

We're thankful to Randy and the whole team for doing an extraordinary job fixing blemishes and painting on the new colors. It is hard to believe how much better the finished product looks compared to where we started from.

Description of Work
Interior patchwork and painting on walls, trim, doors and ceilings.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your interior painting project. If we can be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you once again

07/20/2017

I saw them working on my neighbor's house and decided to hire them. They did a poor job sanding and varnishing my door. They sanded the door on the hinges rather than taking it down and sanding it. But only put 1 coat of varnish when they said they would put 3. I showed him a side door to my garage and asked that they take care of it. They told me that they don't do that kind of work but know a gu...

Description of Work
Sand and varnish door

Category interior painters

Unaware if there's any problems a phone call would have been nice and we would have taken care of it. Upon examination of the door she was told the door it's been neglected for years and was advised of any dark spots nothing could be done with them. There was Three coats applied. The neighbor loves the door we done for her

06/16/2017

Great experience with R&R Painting. Randy was easy to deal with and thorough in his estimate, and the crew was punctual and professional. The finished product looks great - had a few follow-up items that were quickly taken care of. I'd recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting - cedar siding, trim, windows, pergola

Category house painters

Thank you for the review. Your home looks great. Enjoy

Residential & Commercial Painting, Interior, Exterior, Sidewalk Cleaning, Interior & Exterior Staining, Deck & Pier Refinishing, Drywall Repair, , Pressure Washing, Wood Garage Door Refinishing, Staining, Cabinet Refinishing

Ask For Details