LKN Garage Epoxy Flooring

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

4517 Catawba Burris Rd

Denver, NC 28037

Many homeowners are embarrassed by the condition of their garages. One of the key components of the garage is the surface of the garage floor. Let's face it, it's hard to keep your garage floor in good condition. Whether it's oil spills, gas spills or just the wear and tear of years of daily use, these harsh conditions will take a toll on the appearance of the garage floor. Our 2-Part Epoxy garage floor coating is designed to create a showroom-quality surface for your interior garage floor. The durable formula offers optimal adhesion and dries to a beautiful finish that protects against gasoline, antifreeze, motor oil, salt and hot-tire pickup. This epoxy garage coating has a semi-gloss finish which offers a beautiful sheen....

05/04/2019

Kerry D.

Jack was a pleasure to work with from the beginning through the end of the process. Floor looks absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier. I have had several neighbors stop to look at it as it looks noticeably better than the floors they paid others to do in their homes. Jack worked hard to do the floor immediately after we moved in, in March of 2018. I think the temperature was on the very low side of the acceptable application temperature range and we ended up with some tire lift on the top coat. Jack returned and completely re did the floor a month later as felt the problem was on his shoulders. Since the new application the floor has held up amazingly well and a year later looks as good as the day he put it on. Jack is a very honest and knowledgeable business owner. I could only hope to work with more companies like his!! I would highly recommend his work to anyone

Description of Work
Epoxy coating on new 3 stall garage floor

03/02/2018

Nick & Lynn R.

This is your man! Jack did everything he promised, and then some, in a timely manner. We were going through a stretch of rainy weather so he started on a Sunday, in order to beat the weather. We were able to contact him at anytime to communicate our schedule with him. Trust worthy to the point of leaving our garage and house open to him while we were away during the day. All of this on top of the fact that our garage turned out just like he said it would. It looks so good that we hate to park in it! No concerns at all in hiring Jack again in the future.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring - 3 car garage

10/16/2017

Joseph H.

Jack did a great job.

Description of Work
My Garage floor need to epoxy painted.

10/10/2017

Whitney B.

The floor looks beautiful. Jack was a true professional throughout the job. Quick and fairly priced quote. Date for install set. Arrived on time each day as promised. Very clean and meticulous job done. really liked the fact that the owner of company performed the work.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Epoxy Floor Coating of three car garage

10/07/2017

Tom Y.

We hired Jack to epoxy coat our garage floor. I had received a quote from another company, but Jack's price and reviews were better. He came when he said he would. Communicated a few days before to confirm the start of the job. Very meticulous in his work and the quality of his work. He did a great job and I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating our garage floor.

05/14/2017

Deb C.

Jack and Beth Severens created a gorgeous epoxy floor with punctuality, expertise and fine attention to detail. We are enormously pleased with the quality results and highly recommend their product and professional results. We could not be more pleased with the end product...it is beautiful, so easy to keep clean and has allowed us to showcase an unexpected aspect of our home! They are also super nice people!

Description of Work
We recently purchased a one level ranch home in Denver, NC which has a very large garage. We decided to put our 7' pool table in the garage and wanted to show it off with a nicer flooring option than stained and powdery concrete.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your epoxy project. You and [Member Name Removed] were such a pleasure to work for. Please stay in touch .

12/17/2016

Sam S.

Weather and circumstances difficult but LKN epoxy flooring did an excellent job. The work was done on time and with added attention to details. This was a double garage (22' X 24') and unheated. I will hire him again when his services are needed. Sam L. Slack

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

12/17/2016

Terry L.

It went great, Jack went beyond the normal in preparing the freshly poured floor and had to work with challenging weather conditions and contractor delays. Very professional and an outstanding finished product. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxy coating.

12/14/2016

Simona G.

Jack did an amazing job. We are very pleased with the results. Excellent company.

Description of Work
Garage Flooring

12/14/2016

Katherine J.

Jack was great to work with. He was extremely responsive and pleasant. When we had an unforeseen family matter come up, he was completely willing to work around our schedule. The work was done exactly as he had explained and on time and budget. If I need another epoxy floor, I would definitely use Jack again. The completed garage looks great and no longer smells of smoke.

Description of Work
We needed to have the floor of our garage sealed to eliminate cigarette smoke from previous owners.

09/12/2016

Eric P.

Great. Very happy with service from start to finish. Did a great job of communicating throughout process. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

09/12/2016

Alexis B.

My contact at LKN, Jack, did an amazing job with communication. He was punctual and exceeded our expectations. The epoxy flooring is beautiful and we would absolutely use him again for future work.

Description of Work
LKN did a beautiful job of installing epoxy flooring in our new garages in our home.

07/04/2016

Kathleen H.

See above. The process was very smooth and well planned. On time and with minimum disruption.

Description of Work
Carefully removed all cabinetry and storage items and placed in driveway. Covered all items with plastic to protect from the elements. Cleaned floor and applied epoxy finish per agreed finish colors.Replaced all removed items in correct configuration. The finished floor is beautiful.

06/19/2016

Greg S.

Quality work for a reasonable price. Jack was professional and responsive. I would use him again. I told him a vision for the garage and he helped pick out flecks that made the floor look great.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor in large 2 car garage.

06/15/2016

Gary C.

LKN Garage Epoxy Flooring, the owner is Jack Severens, who quotes and does the work himself, with assistance from his wife, forming a two man operation if needed. Jack was excellent, from the quote through to completion the experience was professional, timely, quality focused and just as importantly, Jack is dependable, and does what he says he's going to do. The floor has turned out great, and even when we created a small problem, Jack was very accessible and willing to come make an adjustment to an issue that we had created. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
LKN Garage Epoxy Flooring prepped and put down a quality epoxy flooring for a bare two car garage.

05/24/2016

Sean M.

Since I never looked into epoxy floors (other than the cans of paint at Home Depot) I did not know the process. I met with Jack and he showed me sample colors of floor epoxy and color chips. This is a truly custom process where I could pick as few or as many color speckles as I wanted. I chose the floor color to match the paint scheme of the home and Jack suggested fleck colors after he realized I was overwhelmed with the number of color choices. Jack walked me through the process and what he would do on each day. Day 1 - acid wash the garage. Day 2 - apply primer. Day 3 - apply epoxy and flecks and Day 4 - apply topcoat. In the end the garage is absolutely beautiful. I said that my wife got her dream kitchen, but I got my dream garage. Jack was excellent in his communication and very clear what he was doing each step of the way. The quality of work is top notch and I would recommend him to anyone looking for their garage floor to be done.

Description of Work
We were having a new home built and I aways wanted professional epoxy floors in the garage to prevent staining from working on cars. I contacted Jack from LKN Garage Epoxy Flooring and he was very responsive, his prices were right in line with what I was expecting and in the end the Garage looks fantastic!

03/10/2016

Steven H.

Description of Work
They put an epoxy finish on my garage floor. Very well I would highly recommend Jack and his company. I plan to use them again.

10/01/2015

Vicki M.

Description of Work
They did epoxy flooring in the garage. They are wonderful.

10/01/2015

Sholeh K.

Description of Work
They did epoxy flooring in the garage. Overall he did a good job.

09/01/2013

Tim L.

I was very pleased with Jack's quick response to my email concerning what I needed done and the quote he gave me but the service he provided was even faster. I was pleasantly surprised with Jack and his guys quick response and service after I purchased a 10 hour handyman service from Living Social only to find out that the contractor could not provide service until March 31, 2014. That's correct, 7-months for service to be provided after I had already paid them. I have already discussed another project with Jack and would definitely recommend him and his guys. Thanks again Jack!!!

Description of Work
Jack and his guys installed a programmable thermostat, new kitchen faucet, a new light above the shower in 2 different bathrooms which required making a hole in the ceiling and installing an electrical box and wiring in the attic and a vanity in one bathroom.

Category electrician, fencing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing

Mr. Electric of Gastonia

Licensed & Bonded Electrician company. We do residential work, including repair and upgrades to homes. We believe in quality work and spending the necessary time to do things correctly. We use quality parts such as Siemens, GE, Square D, and Cutler Hammer.

Offers by Mr. Electric of Gastonia on Angi
    CARTER QUALITY PLUMBING LLC

Open 24 Hours/Day, 365 Days/Year. Serving the Carolina's since 2001. We are offer Quality Same Day Service with free estimates and no service charge! Licensed in South Carolina & North Carolina, bonded, and insured for your protection and peace of mind. All employees are certified, background checked and randomly drug tested.

Ace Handyman Services, Lake Norman

During COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to limit contact with your health and safety a priority. Call us for details! If you like our stores, you will love our work on your home- remodels, repairs, and small construction projects! We help you love your home - general home remodel and repair - insured, background and drug screened to serve you and your family best!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Installation of Premium quality 100% solids military grade epoxy systems. Every project includes a superior Polyurethane fortified top coat.