Bridges Tree Experts

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2014

Family Owned and Operated Business since 1979 Fully Insured Quality work at unbeatable prices 24 Hour Emergency Service...

PINE VALLEY TURF MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

We are lawn care experts. We specialize in lawn care service in Charlotte, Ballntyne and the Lake Norman Area including Concord, Huntersville, Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius North Carolina. Yard care isn't an easy job in in North Carolina. We have years that are too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, but at Pine Valley we are ALWAYS going to do everything we can to give your lawn the best chance to succeed. A farmer fertilizes the soil, plants at the best possible time, sprays the appropriate chemicals throughout the year. After that, they leave the rest to nature. We do the same for your lawn. We know when to fertilize, when to seed, when to spray, and what to spray. All for YOUR yard. Grass care in North Carolina is what we do. We know what to do and when to do it for YOU. Not for some other state, town, or region. We plan for YOUR lawn like a farmer plans for HIS field to get the best results.

Fairway Green Lawn & Shrub Care

Lawn and shrub care service. 21-25 Employees. Licensed through North Carolina Department of Agriculture. Servicing the North Carolina since 1989. Locally owned and operated.

06/18/2014

Jackie T.

I had 2 large oak trees that the branches were leaning over our roof and Mr. Bridges cut all the branches back , removed all the debris and left my yard looking very nice. I have used Bridges Tree for years and would refer them to anyone! They do a great job.

Description of Work
Topped several oak trees

Category tree service

06/18/2014

Jackie T.

It was amazing to watch Mr. Bridges and his crew. My detail of what they did is listed above. These folks are going to handle all my future need for a tree service!

Description of Work
Removed a dead tree,gave me the chips for my flower garden! They came at the appointed time, they were very professional and considerate. They took that tree down perfectly. The tree was in a very hard to access place and Mr. Bridges assured me not to worry, he would drop that tree and it wouldn't touch any of my flower garden. I could not believe my eyes! That tree fell exactly where he told me it would. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Category tree service

Tree removals, pruning, cabling & trimming. Stump grinding. Fertilizing. Firewood.