LKN Cabinets & Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

18631 Northline Drive Ste A

Cornelius, NC 28031

Locally owned small company that offers turn-key remodeling at affordable pricing. Specialty is kitchen and baths. Dealer of several cabinet lines with a Showroom by appointment only located in Cornelius. Additional DBAs - Skyefox Homes and LKN Cabinets. Additional contact name - Blake Fox. Additional emails - blake@lkncabinets.com, brian@lkncabinets.com. Cost is determined by the job....

home remodeling (50)cabinet makers (22)countertop installation (20)marble & granite (17)plumbers (12)tile installation (11)drywall (10)interior painting (8)flooring (8)electrician (6)hardwood floors (2)floor cleaning (1)

09/23/2020

Brian and his team did an amazing job with this project. We are so happy with our new kitchen. We have had many challenges with contractors in the past, but this experience was so much different. Brian was honest, friendly, and punctual. If there was anything we wanted a closer look at we didn’t have to tell him again and again. He took note of it and would address it at his next visit with us. Ev...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

09/01/2020

It was slow but it was fine, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They put in new cabinets in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

03/12/2020

Remodeled Master Bathroom and found Blake to be honest, prompt, and easy to work with. I had called previous customers and based my decision to go with LKN on their recommendations. Quality of work was excellent and we have decided to have our kitchen remodeled with them.

Description of Work
Total master bath remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

02/08/2020

I hired LKN cabinets to do a total renovation (to the studs) of a ranch home that I purchased as an investment. I choose LKN cabinets because I had previously used them for all the cabinets and countertops in my kitchen and baths in my new house two years ago and was extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Just as I expected the remodel went without a hitch. Brian and Blake are both very...

Description of Work
Total remodel of a 1950’s era ranch house. This included kitchen and bath design and installation of countertops and cabinets. A complete gutting of the interior of the house, all new plumbing and electrical, new flooring, new insulation, all new Sheetrock walls and ceilings and all new windows and doors.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/14/2019

Our kitchen flooded one day after we took my husband to Hospice. I can not say enough GOOD about Brian and his whole crew at LNK cabinets. Quick, professional, excellent craftsmanship and sensitive to what was going on. I HIGHLY recommend and am scheduling them to come back and do bathrooms. TOP NOTCH!

Description of Work
Total Kitchen redo

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

05/08/2019

We have used LKN Cabinets and Remodeling three times, first to redo our master bathroom, then for our kitchen and guest bath a few years later. Most recently they redid bathrooms and the kitchen of an investment property. If we ever need similar services we would use them again. They are amazing to work with and they never try to get you to spend more than you want...in fact, they guide you to les...

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

12/10/2018

Wonderful! The cabinet quality is great for the money. LKN Cabinets and Remodeling beat all of the other quotes we received. The turnaround time for the order and installation was also weeks faster than other companies. We look forward to our next remodel project and will definitely use LKN Cabinets again.

Description of Work
Order and install kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

10/21/2018

Very professional service. LKN Cabinets schedules a consultation then sets up an appointment to review the space that you need remodeling. Pristine work and Craftsmanship throughout. I would highly recommend their company and would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and 2 bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

10/20/2018

I have nothing negative to say about Brian and his team. We have been building a custom home which has been quite the challenge and out of all of the companies we dealt with, they were the best. On time, responsive, and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone for sure.

Description of Work
Full cabinet install for a new home

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

04/12/2018

Brian and his crew were great to work with. Brian gave us a clear explanation of the cost involved with our renovation and he stayed true to that list. He also made suggestions to keep us within the budget. Brian responded quickly to any questions or concerns, which made the process stress-free. We are extremely happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Several Competitive Cabinet Lines, Granite/Quartz Counters, Electrical Updates, Hardwood Flooring, Plumbing, Tile Flooring, Tile Showers, & Frameless Shower Glass Doors.

MasterCard, Check, Visa