LKN Cabinets & Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2010

***Specializing in Kitchen Cabinets**We offer cabinetry to the general public. Please visit our showroom at 18631 Northline Dr. Suite A, Cornelius, NC! Our owners have over 15 years of real estate, building and remodeling experience. Each bring years of varied and unique backgrounds. Blake has been involved in all aspects of construction from early planning to the final completion. From large University projects to small kitchens, he applies the same level of workmanship and quality expected by the most discerning clients. He has managed several model home centers, along with investing in foreclosed real estate. Brian has handled everything from the renovations to the resale of the homes thru the brokerage. We have the knowledge, experience, and quality workmanship to make your dreams come true....

Xalachi Painting LLC

OWNER-OPERATED. 20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE.

Wall to Wall Painting

We are proud to offer the highest quality painting at a reasonable price every day to our neighbors in Charlotte and the surrounding area. As a locally owned company, we care about our community and promise to treat every home as if it is our own. We offer interior and exterior painting, drywall, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper removal and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Wall to Wall Painting  on Angi
Holy Roller Paint

⭐⭐⭐ Welcome to Holy Roller Painting Company ⭐⭐⭐ ​After working alongside various painters and rehabbers for over 15 years, I gained a wealth of knowledge on the art of painting. Our company strives for excellence in customer service. To achieve customer satisfaction we use high-quality paint and products. We are dedicated to completing the best quality of work in a clean and timely manner. Call us today!

09/23/2020

Brian and his team did an amazing job with this project. We are so happy with our new kitchen. We have had many challenges with contractors in the past, but this experience was so much different. Brian was honest, friendly, and punctual. If there was anything we wanted a closer look at we didn’t have to tell him again and again. He took note of it and would address it at his next visit with us. Ev...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

09/01/2020

It was slow but it was fine, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They put in new cabinets in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

03/12/2020

Remodeled Master Bathroom and found Blake to be honest, prompt, and easy to work with. I had called previous customers and based my decision to go with LKN on their recommendations. Quality of work was excellent and we have decided to have our kitchen remodeled with them.

Description of Work
Total master bath remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

02/08/2020

I hired LKN cabinets to do a total renovation (to the studs) of a ranch home that I purchased as an investment. I choose LKN cabinets because I had previously used them for all the cabinets and countertops in my kitchen and baths in my new house two years ago and was extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Just as I expected the remodel went without a hitch. Brian and Blake are both very...

Description of Work
Total remodel of a 1950’s era ranch house. This included kitchen and bath design and installation of countertops and cabinets. A complete gutting of the interior of the house, all new plumbing and electrical, new flooring, new insulation, all new Sheetrock walls and ceilings and all new windows and doors.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/14/2019

Our kitchen flooded one day after we took my husband to Hospice. I can not say enough GOOD about Brian and his whole crew at LNK cabinets. Quick, professional, excellent craftsmanship and sensitive to what was going on. I HIGHLY recommend and am scheduling them to come back and do bathrooms. TOP NOTCH!

Description of Work
Total Kitchen redo

Category home remodeling

Kitchen cabinet installation; kitchen cabinet sales; kitchen remodeling; bathroom cabinet installation; bathroom cabinet sales; bathroom remodeling

cabinet repairs