CAMP WAGGING TAILS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2006

It’s simple. We’re about you and your dog. Our mission at Camp Wagging Tails is to offer services that enrich and extend the relationship with your best friend. Dogs benefit from exercise, structure, security and training. We provide a custom designed facility with dedicated and experienced staff who supervise and snuggle your Camper so he feels safe and loved – even while you are away. We want Camp Wagging Tails to be your dog’s home away from home! What sets Camp Wagging Tails apart is our fantastic staff who are passionate about taking care of your best friends. Camp Wagging Tails opened in 2005, and most of our staff have been here for over 5 years. They know you. They know your dogs, and they know how to take care of them. Because of this great team, Camp Wagging Tails is noted for its cleanliness and health/safety procedures. But most of all, because of this great team, your dog will love coming here. ...

Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service

Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service

Insured - Bonded - Licensed Certified PetSaver CPR & First Aid We are professionals who provide lots of love and care for your animals in your home or ours. All pet sitters are carefully screened with a background check, reference checks and observed for how well they interact with pets. Your home is secure because we do not disclose you are away. We drive unmarked cars and don't reveal our identity to others while on walks. All keys are coded and securely locked away. We visit you for free with our initial consultation, at no risk and no obligation. Competitive rates are $21.00 per 30 minute visit for up to 4 pets. Serving all Mecklenburg County and surrounding areas.

Offers by Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service on Angi

05/19/2015

They did a good job. The staff is friendly. My animal had anxiety issues but she did well there. She is so elaborate but they seem to care. The have a little dog pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for day care and a bath for my dog.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

10/16/2014

They require an initial annual evalation for your pet.  The staff is very friendly and they have a doggy pool.  They offer daily and weekly rates and these rates seem reasonable.  They also offer animal grooming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have provided daily daycare for Lucy several times.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

Thank you so much! We love taking care of Lucy!

08/06/2014

I love them.  I like their professionalism and cleanliness, that is number one.  My dogs are very well cared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Camp Wagging Tails for dog day care.

CATEGORY dog trainers,kennels

We love you and your babies, too! Thank you!

06/27/2014

She loves it. The dog came back clean, relaxed and not stressed. I don’t know yet how much it cost. We used them about a month ago and the pricing was fine, I just don’t remember what it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife just took the dogs over there.

CATEGORY pet grooming

06/27/2014

Overall, it was excellent. The pricing was fine. I just don’t remember what it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went in for extended stay for the dogs.

CATEGORY kennels

BOARDING, DAYCARE, BATHING, & TRAINING. BONE SHAPED SWIMMING POOL, 6 OUTDOOR PLAY AREAS, ARTIFICIAL TURF, SPACIOUS CABINS -- NO CRATES FOR OVERNIGHT CAMPERS! NEW --> PET MASSAGE HELPS WITH DOG WELLNESS FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

GROOMING.