Allied Aire Inc. is performing all Heating and Air Conditioning services while wearing Mask, Gloves, and shoe covers, and using sanitizer.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Allied Aire Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2003

18525 D3 Statesville Road

Cornelius, NC 28031

Full 24/7 Emergency Service on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8-5. Allied Aire, Inc. is a locally owned & operated full service HVAC company serving the area for over 20 years. We service all brands of equipment. We offer comprehensive maintenance programs. We complete installations for new systems and provide free estimates on system replacement....

05/13/2019

Aaron R.

I requested an estimate from three different providers via Angie's List. Upon receipt, I answered a phone call from this provider, reviewed the options, and agreed to move forward with the service. I specifically repeated, "is it $119 TOTAL, or for each of the two systems?", to which he replied, "119 TOTAL". I agreed, provided my credit card consent form, and proceeding. I got clearance from my realtor, and told him to be on the lookout for contact. Then, an hour later, the provider called me back and said, "never mind, the price is $159, and that is for EACH unit". I have declined the other two providers based on the above. Now, due to the bait and switch nature of this provider, I was just screwed. This provider should be required to honor the deal that I was offered, AND I ACCEPTED, and should have to eat the difference. This is only an inspection ... AND, was going to turn into an annual contract. So, full circle, you just lost a new customer, an annual contract, and I will bad-mouth this provider to EVERYONE who will listen -- all over $199 -- which was misquoted by YOUR representative. Shenanigans like this should not be allowed. I trust Angie's List to weed out this kind of crap, apparently, you are failing. You need to weed out providers who take advantage of customers -- like this one. Again, I cannot imagine why Angie's List supports a bait and switch scheme.

Description of Work
Bait and Switch -- this provider should be removed from Angie's List

01/21/2019

David S.

I called and they promptly scheduled a service call for the next day. Tech arrived on time and began trouble shooting. When tech ran into some problems he called in extra help. Together they finally diagnosed problem - low on refrigerant (possible slow leak). Refrigerant and stop-leak were added. System is operating normally. The problem and proposed repair were fully explained and I authorized work and materials to fix before work was started. All was handled in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner. Cost was more than I expected, but I don't really have a good reference for this type of work. I feel the work done was appropriate for the problem and no unnecessary work done to 'pad' the bill. Another strong point was their office kept me informed of expected tech arrival time and a photo of the tech (email). So, I could easily identify their people when they came in their well-marked van.

Description of Work
Heat pump repair. Heat pump not coming on, heat supplied only by aux electric heaters.

08/28/2018

Charles C.

They provide a quote, were very responsive, showed up as agreed. I'm still gathering additional information from others before hiring. But they are on the short list.

Description of Work
Quote for mini split

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

09/27/2017

Kevin M.

Great, no problems and very professional.

Description of Work
Upstairs A/C unit needed to be replaced

09/08/2017

Karol C.

Bill Hix came to our home to inspect our current air conditioner and gas furnace, which were still running but getting old, and to give us an estimate for a replacement system. Bill was very knowledgeable, gave prompt feedback and follow-up. Bill and the entire team at Allied Aire were friendly, always on time and provided excellent service. They even sent us emails when they were on their way for appointments. The installation was fast and efficient. We were impressed when Bill and Jeff Shue, the owner, came by to inspect the installation and discuss the units with us. We would highly recommend Allied Aire Inc.

Description of Work
Replace air conditioner and gas furnace

08/19/2017

Dusan B.

It took them a day to do 2 systems for me. They came out to fix the problems immediately.

Description of Work
They did 2 HVAC units.

Category

08/17/2017

Colleen T.

Allied Aire Inc in Cornelius, NC on Lake Norman were absolutely thoroughly professional and very easy to work with. The owner, Jeff Shue, came out and gave us a quote on replacing our HVAC. We bought the condo in June and realized the unit is the original and therefore 20 years old, we believe in preventive measures. No one wants to find out on the hottest day your old AC decided to give out. Jeff came out within 24 hours of requesting a quote prepared the quote for us in great detail along with different pricing options and unit options. We took a day or so to decide and once we decided they scheduled our appt within 48 hours and our new unit was installed in one day and working beautifully with a WiFi thermostat which for us if fabulous since we are in and out all the time for weeks at a time. The technicians Mike and Vince couldn't have been nicer or more efficient, each one took separate lunch break times so there was never a time the unit wasn't being worked on. They put "booties" on their shoes anytime they were in the house, placed paper runners so nothing effected our hardwood floors. I would recommend Allied Aire Inc in Cornelius without hesitation to anyone, family, friends or anyone who asks.

Description of Work
HVAC Replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

07/10/2017

Susan P.

good. one unit of ours wasn't working right so they put the new one in earlier

Description of Work
new ac and heating units

12/10/2016

Luke H.

Jeff came out quickly, on a Saturday nonetheless, and was very professional. He diagnosed the issue and gave us an estimate.

Description of Work
Diagnosed issue with damper.

09/12/2016

Steven R.

Picked Allied due to high number of "A" ratings but was a mistake as the estimate to fix was more than triple what I had to pay another company to fix. Allied estimated $950+ to replace a condenser fan motor and I had another company charge ~$300 for same repair. Did you read that... more than THREE times the $$$$ for the same repair. I reluctantly paid service charge and will not call again. Although on-time and professional, Giving an "F" overall for extremely high estimate.

Description of Work
Diagnosed replacement of condenser fan motor on A/C Unit and provided estimate.

Air Care Heating And Cooling

Air Care Heating and Cooling, formerly James Brown Air Conditioning & Heating was founded in 2007 by the owner and license holder, James Brown, though James has serviced the Charlotte area for almost 20+ years with other companies in the area. The initial service fee is $89 and after that the cost is determined by the job. Free second opinions and free estimates on replacement are available. Financing is available. Additional email - info@aircarecharlotte.com.

Prime Comfort

We are full-service heating and air conditioning contractors dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors enjoy indoor comfort all year long. When a home-comfort system has stopped working, it can be frustrating; in some situations, it can be dangerous. Imagine the heater going out in the middle of winter when the temperature will drop below freezing or the AC shutting off during a July or August heat wave when temperatures can soar above 100°F. We believe it’s essential to provide quality service when emergency situations like this arise, and our actions will prove it to you when you call.

Offers by Prime Comfort on Angi
    Horne Heating and Air Conditioning

Our goal as a family owned and operated company is to provide a conscientious and motivated staff who will consistently deliver quality, value and comfort with 100% satisfaction. Your Comfort Is Our Business. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and for your convenience, we are open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Our fleet is equipped with GPS navigation and tracking to assure that we'll find all locations quickly and efficiently and our installation vehicles are completely self-sufficient to protect the home or business owner's privacy. We pride ourselves in covering all of the details and our technicians utilize mobile technology to quickly and efficiently process work orders and client information. HVAC, Electrical, Home Automation, Safety Devices (Including: Drain Safety Devices, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Surge Protectors for HVAC Equipment), Water Heaters (Tankless and Traditional), Exhaust Fans, Insulation, Pool Heaters, Wine Units, Boilers, Generators, Ductwork and Zoning.

L.29932
    North Carolina
    North Carolina: Plumbers
    12/31/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Full service repairs for heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioners, package units and ductless split systems. Service and installation of accessory items: humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, purifiers, UV lights, air knights. Annual maintenance programs, yearly check ups, seasonal check-ups. Sales and installations on retrofit systems or change out of existing systems. Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

$25.00 off any service call when repair is completed