Peterson Grading & Excavation LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2013

3550 Biggers Rd

Concord, NC 28025

Additional contact name - Shaun Peterson. Additional email - shaun@petersongrading.com. Additional phone - (704) 791-6602. Additional DBA - Peterson Grading.

08/07/2019

Lori B.

Shaun and Rick are great to work with. They are very experienced, efficient, and professional. Shaun listened to my vision and delivered. They arrived promptly and worked in a very coordinated manner. I am very please with the work they did and highly recommended them.

Description of Work
In-ground pool and surrounding decking and shrubbery removal; cedar playset removal; removed additional shrubbery; and graded yard to address a drainage problem

Category excavators

06/02/2017

Les K.

No work was done

Description of Work
Clearing a building lot and hauling trees and stumps away

Category excavators, hauling services, drain pipe

05/27/2016

Rita L.

Description of Work
Cleared land, filled in old pond, and leveled a pad for a barn. Went very well.

Category landscaping, drain pipe

03/08/2016

Sharon B.

08/19/2014

Sharon B.

Rick and his crew were in and out in one day. I was on vacation during the project; but my neighbors told me how efficient and professional he was. Rick gave me an estimate that was very reasonable and he did a fabulous job. My yard was filled in where the tank was removed..evened out completely and reseeded with hay over top of it to prevent it from washing away..Fantastic!!!!913 Carolyn Ave, Kannapolis, NC 28083

Description of Work
Peterson Grading removed an old underground gas tank from my house

Category hauling services, drain pipe

06/10/2014

Daryl G.

I live in Wisconsin and contracted with Peterson Grading and Excavation to grade and repair the driveway at a house I own in Mooresville, NC. The driveway had not been maintained by the previous owner and needed some serious attention. Rick and Shaun inspected the driveway in person and repaired some problem areas to alleviate drainage issues as well as replacing the stone for the driveway. All work was done professionally and as promised. Communication was great as Shaun even sent me photos to show the progress of the work. This was a pleasant experience and I would use their services again. I would certainly recommend them for your needs.

Description of Work
Refurbished gravel driveway by grading and hauling in new gravel

06/02/2014

Jane M.

This is a really nice company to deal with. They kept in touch with me about the date and time they could come out and fill in an area of my yard that had sunken, due to the builders who buried trees at the site 35 years ago. The hole had become quite deep and required two truckloads of dirt. Sean Peterson and another employee dumped the dirt, moved it to the site, compacted it, graded it, and seeded and strawed the area. They not only seeded the area of the sinkhole, but also seeded the part of the lawn they'd had to run over. I'm very glad to have that hole filled in. Already the grass is beginning to grow, and I'm very glad I called on them to do the work.

Description of Work
Filled in sinkhole in the backyard.

05/26/2014

Maria S.

The company did a fantastic job! Everything went well from the time they quoted and we gave them the job. They were always there when they said they would come and worked diligently to get the work done on schedule. They take pride in what they do and it is reflected in their work. The owners are easy to work with. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed 70' of fence Removed liner from damaged pool; did demolition of concrete patio and used gravel rocks in yard to fill bottom of pool Hauled in fill dirt to fill pool and compact area; removed all electrical wires and pool plumbing. They installed a new fence and sod inside the fence area (formerly pool area). They also installed a 4 foot area between fence and sod for planting which included a mat under the mulch area. Outside the fence, the reseeded and fertilized the area that was damaged by the construction traffic in the back yard.

Category excavators, hauling services, landscaping, drain pipe

02/17/2014

Larry D.

Met me on time and followed up as promised. Gave estimate as promised. Clearly knows what he is doing and I am very confident he will do a good job when we engage him to build out pond.

Description of Work
Nothing yet, project on hold for a few months

01/22/2013

Julia C.

It was almost 2 years since I first contacted Rick Peterson about assisting me with a grading and drainage project.In that time I learned a lot about him, his business mentality, and his dedication. He did not have to move and inch of dirt to demonstrate his professionalism and expertise.Once the project began he and his crew were always punctual and always willing to go the extra mile to do their best, and ultimately, do the job correctly. Through it all, what really stood out to me was the sheer joy that is plainly seen on his face as he does his work. It is not alweays that people today truly love their job, and translate that into great customer service and attention to detail. If I have any further drainage or grading issues, there will be no one else that I will call.

Description of Work
Graded all around house to re-route all the water that was collecting around house and leaking in whenever it rains. Installed drainage pipes as well.

Category excavators, hauling services, landscaping, drain pipe

M.R. Concrete

M.R. Concrete is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Award 2022
    Pro Advantage Concrete Solutions, LLC

Concrete doesn't have to be rough and boring. You can get beautiful concrete in a variety of colors and textures from the local concrete contractors at Pro Advantage Concrete Solutions, LLC. Whether you want to replicate stone, wood or brick or install a simple concrete feature, our professional concrete pouring team has you covered. Think of us for stamped concrete installation services in the Lake Norman and Mooresville, NC area. Please call our office today @ 7045027848

Offers by Pro Advantage Concrete Solutions, LLC on Angi
    Jaso concrete

JASO CONCRETE. Concrete Driveways, patios, decorative, and slabs. The Carolinas foremost concrete finishing company. Now operating in Columbia South Carolina

Residential & commercial grading, build new constructions, erosion & drainage, hauling, demolition, driveways, ponds, landscaping & riding rinks.