DIAMOND RESTORATION

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

Diamond Restoration is a full service restoration contractor providing water damage restoration, fire mitigation, contents cleaning, and full reconstruction. We are licensed General Contractor with IICRC certified staff. NOTE: Our entire staff is insurance and ALL have cleared background checks!...

Best Floors

Since 2000, Best Floors has provided quality services to clients by providing them with the professional care they deserve. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting only the best to join our team. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. We are proudly serving Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding communities; we have over 30 years of experience in the flooring business. Specializing in all types of floors, we look forward to working with you on your flooring project.

United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option.

Offers by United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte on Angi
Oto Remodeling LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

07/16/2020

Ron W.

Twice I’ve used their service with outstanding results each time. They won’t sell you anything you don’t need. Very honest business!

Description of Work
Roofing repair and siding repair

Category custom cabinets,roofing

03/20/2018

Kathleen G.

It went very well. I am happy with the work.

Description of Work
Installation of LVP in living room, dining area, kitchen, sunroom, laundry room, two bathrooms, and carpeting in two bedrooms. Repair of wood-rot damaged outside door and installation of storm/screen door.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,woodworking

09/24/2017

ROSALIND R.

Great. They exceeded normal expectations. This is my second time using Diamond and if the need ever occurs, I would use them again. All personnel was professional, polite & courteous.

Description of Work
Diamond Restoration responded to a water loss to our home. The structure was dried using air movers and dehumidification. The repair were performed by Diamond Restoration also. They replaced the damaged drywall, trim, flooring and paint and restored the home to its pre-loss condition.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

05/12/2017

GAYLE L.

The work was originally done last spring/summer. Then recently, we had a rain that was somewhat heavy. I noticed that the floor in the room that had been fixed was wet. And I noticed water on the wall and windowsill. I contacted Diamond Restoration and they immediately sent someone out to correct the situation. I appreciate that they immediately jumped on my call and it had repaired correctly within a week.

Description of Work
We had a gutter that was leaking into the house, rotting out the window and wall where it was leaking. Diamond Restoration fixed both the gutter, re-did the window and the wall.

Category drywall,gutter repair,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

04/05/2017

Michael W.

Called and gave information, was told I would get a call back in 48 hours. I was never contacted again. Not even an email.

Description of Work
Water restoration

03/27/2017

Earl M.

Start to finish the best service, highest quality I've seen in a very long time.

Description of Work
Floor removal and replacement after water damage. Contents packing and all associated task involved with complete floor replacement on the entire main level.

12/01/2016

Sabrina S.

They were very courteous, they had gotten the work done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They repaired the flooring and put in a new floor. I had some water damage.

10/31/2016

Claude G.

Took a while to get back to me but once we connected, employment was wonderful, professional, prompt, courteous. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired door jam and painted front door and sidelights inside and out.

Category interior painters

10/09/2016

From Project Map. On time worked with insurance company to from start to finish advised me how the process & steps worked go, got a plumber repaired a stopped water damage removed all damaged areas, dried out & re-installed or replaced damaged items. Kept me updated . Stood behind their work.

Description of Work
Restoration from a water leak. Located & repaired leak. David out area, replaced Sheetrock, baseboard vanity painted, installed flooring, new vanity a plumbing.

Category water damage restoration

10/03/2016

Lee H.

It went extremely well. The company over performed in virtually every area. We found that everyone we dealt with was all knowledgeable. They did the work quickly and it was done to our satisfaction. The project management was also done extremely well. They were very considerate and responsive to our concerns. They handled everything on a very professional level.

Description of Work
They ripped out the damaged carpet, tile and bathroom floor. They replaced it all. They also took out damaged insulation and treated the area underneath the house.

Category mold removal

WATER, FIRE, and SMOKE damage restoration, including reconstruction completed by technicians that have complete background checks and IICRC certified. Fast, Reliable, and we work with your insurance company. We also do contents cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard