Aries Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

3.8

487 Concord Parkway North

Concord, NC 28027

Aries Kitchen & Bath is a Remodeling , based in Austin TX and serving the surrounding areas. We specialize in transforming your dream home into reality. We proudly offer Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, and General Home Repair. If your home is in need of that special touch, give Aries Kitchen & Bath a call to prove just how affordable it can be....

02/12/2021

Sabrina L.

Aries sub contracts out the work. Out of all the recent renovations, this was the worst!! The guys never showed up on time and did not take pride in their work. At one point they told me "they would make something up". I wanted what I paid for not something made up. Hardware came though every drawer. This is not what I expected for a custom job. Microwave drawer did not secure microwave and when I reached out, they asked for more money. I would NOT recommend!! I should have went with the higher estimate and you get what you pay for. Use someone else!! I had to hire someone to come out and fix the mishaps they left!!! Next time I will hire someone who actually does the work and doesn't sub out. Beware!! Too many complaints to list!! When you pay custom money, you expect custom results.

Description of Work
Kitchen Island and Wet bar installed

Category custom cabinets,countertops

05/20/2020

Anita S.

Very good. Responsive. Economical. Very pleased with the installation.

Description of Work
Cabinets and tile back splash

Category home remodeling

10/08/2017

Robert H.

Still in process

Description of Work
Kitchen Counter tops

Category countertops,remodeling

04/06/2015

Nancy S.

Our family friend used this service years ago, and suggested using Aries services. I called, and promptly an appointment was made for that very weekend for an in home consultation. I thought samples would be brought, but it was just a measuring the kitchen meeting. An approximation of cost was made verbally, which pleased us. It was half the price the competitor quoted. Even though there is a showroom, the owner suggested meeting at the warehouse where there are slabs of granite. Nice! Let's get this project started. I picked out 3 slabs easily that I liked, put one on hold that I preferred. I asked about scheduling opportunities, and I asked for a Thursday after next booking. All I needed was my husband to pick from the 3 slabs I had chosen. I asked if anything else was needed, NO. As Thursday approached, about 7-8 days prior to the installation date, there was some confusion about the date. In the end, I was given the installation date that I had requested. I could have benefitted from understanding the down payment process better. Communication was not perfect, but overall I am VERY HAPPY with the service. Time wise, punctuality, and professionalism.. installation day went well, and a complimentary new kitchen sink was part of the package. To top it off, I was given some helpful hints about kitchen cabinet fixes and trends at the end of the project.

Description of Work
Installed new granite countertops and sink.

Category remodeling

American Wood Reface

American wood reface, a family-owned business serving Charlotte, NC. We focus on our exclusive 1/4” solid wood refacing system, recognized as the industry’s premium standard. Our system is custom crafted for each customer’s home by our skilled master carpenters. Our goal is to provide customers with a beautiful, functional kitchen that will add value to their home while minimizing the expense and disruption of remodeling and dedicated craftsmen have decades of experience in cabinetmaking and trim carpentry, and are highly skilled in refacing techniques. Our materials, methods, and products are the finest available. Our own cabinet shop and finishing facility gives us the ability to offer more custom services and specialty products than other refacing companies, and allows us to more quickly respond to our customers’ needs. We place a high regard on integrity and customer satisfaction. Our lifetime warranty assures you’ll be satisfied with your new kitchen.

Offers by American Wood Reface on Angi
    Kitchen Tune-Up

Looking for a fast and affordable option to give your kitchen a fresh new look? With our four service options at different price points, you can get that new look you've always wanted (without being displaced from your home for weeks). Has everyday wear and tear caught up with your kitchen cabinets? We offer four options including our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, Cabinet Redooring, Cabinet Refacing, and New Cabinets. Our services range from a quick Tune-Up on an outdated kitchen, all the way to a complete new layout and design. We are the kitchen remodeling company that will breathe new life into space, offering personalized service and incredible results. Many projects are complete in only 1-5 days. Click or call today to learn more about our services and to request a free no-obligation estimate.

Crown Construction

Crown construction specializes in various services that are needed through out your home. Such as interior/exterior painting, hardwood floors, kitchen/bath remodeling, pressure washing, house cleaning, and much more. We offer free quotes. Contact us at (980)205-2474.

Offers by Crown Construction on Angi

Home Improvement, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, General Contractor, Remodeling, cabinets, General Contractor, granite counter tops, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling