We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Hayden & Sons Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2009

705 Lakedale Rd

COLFAX, NC 27235

We are a family owned and operated business with an unlimited license to do both commercial and residential plumbing. Also bonded and insured, we provide expert knowledge on any plumbing issue that you may have with an affordable solution. We take pride in every single job that we perform big or

05/11/2020

Dell C.

It went great. Matthew is very personable and friendly and works very hard. I was very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
leaking water line in yard

Category drain pipe

Thank you for the review. It is always nice when customers take the time to do so.

02/20/2020

Jill K.

Matthew Hayden arrived on-time, assessed the areas that needed work, left to p/u supplies & upon his return worked for 5 hours taking care of everything! He even went above & beyond when he found that the main water line was originally placed behind the water heater, making it impossible to shut-off should the need arise. He explained the work, which I authorized, and re-routed the line so that it's now easily accessible. Matthew was pleasant, hard-working, and diligent. I was so impressed, that I already have another job in mind for him. I'd refer him anyday!

Description of Work
Replace water heater, replace garbage disposal, replace toilet tank rings

Category plumbing, water heater repair

It is nice to receive such a good response. Thank you so much.

07/21/2019

John I.

He did a great job on both projects.

Description of Work
Unstopped Shower Drain and Replaced Sump Pump

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

It's nice to know that your work is appreciated. Thank you so much for the good review.

07/16/2019

Gil G.

More involved then planned but end result good

Description of Work
Installed new toilet

Category plumbing

We appreciate the review. Thank you so much, Thank you for choosing Hayden and Sons Plumbing.

07/12/2019

Naomi G.

Toilet installation was fine; was not able to snake the outside drain due to root ball.

Description of Work
toilet installed; snake outside drain

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business.

08/10/2018

Wayne S.

They repaired the leak and filled in the landscaping they had to disturb in less than a day. As a bonus Mathew unclogged a slow bathtub drain at no extra charge. Highly recommended for service, quality of work, and price.

Description of Work
Repaired underground water line leak

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time out and giving us a review. We appreciate you choosing Hayden & sons plumbing to complete the job.

06/22/2018

Deirdra T.

Matthew Hayden went the extra mile in coming out to service my plumbing issue. He was able come out immediately to fix a leak from a pipe that was dripping through ceiling. I called two other plumbing companies who pushed me off til the next week, if I had waited my house would have suffered from additional damage. He was very professional and spoke to the insurance company to make sure they understood the damage along with the charges. Most importantly he was able to fix the problem. I highly recommend Hayden & Sons for all Plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Bathroom Plumbing

Category plumbing

We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write a review! I can not thank you enough for choosing Hayden & Sons for all of your plumbing needs.

04/13/2018

Bobby H.

Excellent!!! 10 stars...Matthew was great. Showed up prepared, made short work of the jobs, and was very helpful with tips to prevent issues in the future...He was extremely polite, courteous and helpful....highly recommended...I'll call no one else in the future...Matthew earned our business...

Description of Work
remove garbage disposal, re-plumb drain, fix running toilet, fix drippy faucet.

03/30/2018

James H.

The best plumbing service I've ever had. Ive owned my 80 year old house for 32 years and have been through many plumbers and now I don't have to ask around any more. Matthew was polite, informative and worked hard and fast.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 drains and fixed two leaks

03/23/2018

Barbara P.

We would absolutely hire Hayden & Sons again. Matt was very professional, personable and knowledgeable. He did a wonderful job. He was going to be a little late, and he called ahead to let us know. We are glad to know who to call if the need arises.

Description of Work
Install kitchen faucet; fix toilet lid.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the taking the time to write a review. It was so nice to meet you and your husband. We really appreciate you choosing us for your plumbing needs!

11/22/2017

Christopher F.

This is the first time that I have ever written a review, but I felt it necessary based on my experience in dealing with Jeff Hayden and his son, Matt. Prior to making a decision to replace my hot water heater, Jeff explained all my options to help me make an informed decision. I decided to have them replace the water heater. They arrived on time and both Jeff and Matt performed the work. They were both extremely knowledgeable and explained to me what they were doing as they performed the work. They were also very friendly and courteous. All of the work was performed as expected without incident. The price was very reasonable. I will not hesitate to use Hayden and Sons Plumbing again for all of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace water heater tank

Category water heater repair

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a good review. We certainly appreciate the positive feedback and we appreciate you choosing Hayden and sons plumbing for your plumbing needs.

09/22/2017

elsie T.

Once the service provider arrived, he presented himself as a conscientious and courteous individual who intended to provide expert service and then did so in a timely manner. Once the job was completed, he answered any and all questions, and assured us that if there were any additional concerns, we could call on him at any time.

Description of Work
replace natural gas water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

We want to thank you for taking your time out and giving us a great review. I really do appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you again for choosing Hayden and sons plumbing.

08/08/2017

Martin R.

Great experience, on time, quality work, very happy.

Description of Work
Install new water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We certainly appreciate it and we thank you very much for your business.

07/25/2017

April M.

Matthew was very friendly, very professional. He did a great job in an appropriate amount of time. He made sure everyting was cleaned up just like he found it. I will use his services when I need a plumber in the future--for my home and my business!

Description of Work
Replace the screws that secure the toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks again for choosing Hayden & Sons plumbing for your plumbing needs!

07/10/2017

Diane E.

toilets - good. I used someone else for water heater

Description of Work
worked on toilets. I got a quote for a hot water heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your review!

05/15/2017

Kimberly M.

After we ordered the filtration system I called Hayden Plumbing to set up an appointment. I left a voice mail message identifying myself, our conversation, etc. No response. Four days later, I called back and left another message. I asked him to call me even if he was no longer interested in doing the installation. Nothing. Honestly, I am not even sure the company is still in business. The outgoing message on the voice mail does not even identify the number as Hayden Plumbing--it just goes straight to voicemail.

Description of Work
Our family had hired Hayden Plumbing before for a kitchen sink leak and they performed the job professionally. When we followed up a few weeks later and asked if they would install a reverse osmosis water filtration system for us, Mark told me yes, to just give them a few days notice and they would be happy to install the system.

Category plumbing

We are so disappointed to receive such negative feedback. I personally(Matthew Hayden) remember you due to you being a repeat customer and I remember our conversation about the job that you requested. Unfortunately the two times you tried to call to set an appointment (Friday & Monday) I was out of town in West Virginia where phone service was not available at all. Evidently my phone was not forwarding the phone calls to the other number listed here, and no one even knew you had reached out to us until that following Tuesday. I tried to personally contact you to explain the mistake, but received no response. I am sincerely sorry, and apologize for what happened. If there is anyway that we can make satisfy you and correct this mistake please reach out to me 336-337-8027 we really hope to have the chance to make this situation better!

05/09/2017

Joan C.

We were very pleased with the guy. He did a good job. Fixed our problem. I don't think it was expensive. They were very nice. I like the guy that came out. He was very helpful.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We really do appreciate it!

03/09/2017

David S.

Perfect - clean up after our lengthy plumbing list of fixes completed

Description of Work
Faucet replaced, drains cleaned, toilet hardware replaced, broken sink stopper fixed.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback!

02/07/2017

Scott H.

Jeff arrived as promised and preformed the work described and did a very good job. He ran into a couple of unforeseen problems requiring the help of a carpenter which did cost a bit more but was reasonable. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
I phoned looking for someone to tear out and replace two bathroom vanities, one fiberglass shower enclosure and one fiberglass tub/shower enclosure. I spoke with Jeff who gave me a price on the phone.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a good review. We are thankful that you chose Hayden & Sons!

02/03/2017

Sarah S.

When I called, Hayden & Sons scheduled an appointment for the next day. They were friendly, professional, and went above and beyond to fix the issue. My drain pipe was so clogged with roots and junk that he had to go back to Colfax to get a different machine, and I appreciated him being willing to do that. When it was all said and done, the price was significantly lower than what I expected. I would absolutely recommend Hayden & Sons and will call them again when needed.

Description of Work
My toilet was draining when my shower drained, and then started draining when the sinks drained.

Category plumbing

Thank you for you taking the time to give us positive feedback. It is certainly appreciated!

01/25/2017

Richard G.

They are honest. I did not feel that I was getting ripped off.

Description of Work
Checked for an leak, investigated for low water pressure.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate the positive feedback.

01/17/2017

Lynda G.

Our experience was very positive. The work was completed efficiently and correctly. The plumber was very friendly and knew how to complete each project in a timely manner. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
We needed a new kitchen sink faucet, a new shower head and a small leak in the toilet repaired.

Category plumbing

We really are thankful that you took the time to review our work! Thank you so much.

11/28/2016

Allen K.

He arrived on time and performed all of the work promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Matt replaced two toilets and repaired a third.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the good review!

11/15/2016

HARRY W.

Plumber - Jeff - called that he was on his way. Repair was done quickly. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired outside faucet which was hard to turn off

Category plumbing

We are thankful for our customers and all the good reviews. We try hard to please and do a good job. Jeff and Matthew Hayden

10/18/2016

Kevin S.

Very nice, courteous, family-run business. Did also fix a leaky faucet at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking 3rd floor water heater ($1600).

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for talking the time out to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Hayden & Sons plumbing!

James Cress Jr. Water Pump and Well Services

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle ****WE DO NOT DRILL WELLS**** WE ONLY DO WELL PUMP, WELL TANK AND FILTRATION WORK Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Apex Land Development Services

2022 Super Service Award

L.29485
    North Carolina
    North Carolina: Plumbers
    12/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing, drain cleaning, remodel jobs, water main repair, sewer pipe repair, repipe jobs, winterize homes, installation- water heaters, plumbing fixtures, commercial upfits