Absolute Tree Experts

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1728 Beamguard Rd

Clover, NC 29710

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Absolute Tree Removal Service of Charlotte, NC is the leader in providing top quality and affordable Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Trimming & more. Our goal is to ensure your trees look beautiful. Whether you need to brace a sagging branch with tree cabling, dead wooding or you need a tree removed, we are here to serve you and your trees....

tree service (310)lawn care (6)

12/01/2021

Gina B.

It was excellent they did a great job. They cleaned up and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Took down a couple of trees.

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

11/17/2021

Nathan H.

Oliver and his crew were incredible. Watching them work was actually an amazing experience. We needed a lot of trees cut down and they got the whole job done in just over 1 day, with stump removal occurring the following week. Their price was very fair and he got me on the schedule pretty quick, which is crazy considering how backed up everybody is these days. Will definitely be hiring them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removal of 14 trees

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

07/22/2021

Patrick N.

Wanted to give a big shout out to Oliver and Absolute Tree. (704-737-8771). We had a 60’+ tree that died in our front yard. We had reached out to numerous tree service companies to discuss removal it. Oliver from the start was responsive to my inquiry. He reached out and told me when he would be out to look at the tree. He showed up as he said he would, which seems to be a rarity for most contractors, and gave me a very competitive quite to remove the tree. It was clear Oliver understood his craft and gave me a level of comfort that he could take this very large tree down safely without jeopardizing our home or landscaping. The day of the removal, Oliver reached out to give us the eta of the crew. Robert the crew chief and team of guys showed up and shared the removal plan and got to work. They took the tree down and had my yard looking as clean as when they arrived. All in 1 1/2 hours!!! The entire crew was great and Oliver also showed up to the site to check on the progress. We could not be happier with Oliver and his entire team at Absolute Tree! You have any tree service need, save yourself the time and just call Oliver! You will not regret it.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Absolute Tree Experts - 1728 Beamguard Rd, Clover, NC - 39413348

Absolutely love it when we leave a finished job in better shape than when we found it. We take pride in our craft and are thankful for every single client and every single job,no matter how big or small. Thank you for the work!!

04/24/2021

Kari M.

I talked to someone instantly, Oliver came out the same day to give me an estimate. Less then 2 weeks later he and his team showed up on time! They were all extremely respectful. Hard working and extremely knowledgeable on the tasks! They worked hard and as a team! And got the job done better the. I would have expected! I have more work I need done and they are the ones I'm going to hire. Also I will tell all my friends and family them! And would recommend them to anyone! Absolutely amazing team! 5 STARS !

Description of Work
Had 2 water oak trees removed

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you!!!

11/25/2020

Dot H.

I had called several tree companies and it seemed to me, as soon as I stated an estimate was needed they lost interest. My 3rd call was to Absolute and they called back the same day. Oliver came out the next day, looked the situation over and gave me a written quote that would be good for 6 months providing something wasn't changed from the weather/storm. When I decided to move ahead with the work, I called and within a very few days, the work was done, They arrived, started to work right away and within about 4 1/2 hours were finished. They were trimming/cutting 2 small trees and clearing out deadwood from 5 other very large trees, chipping small stuff and loading very large stuff to haul off. I was quite impressed with their efficiency and safety as they were climbing the trees and not using a bucket to reach the really high places. By the time the last truck left, everything was cleaned up, and except for some sawdust, you could not really tell they were here. They were so kind to also blow off my roof and my driveway, My beautiful trees generate a lot of mess with leaves. They were definitely very professional, steady, personable, and hard workers. I will now feel safer with my beautiful, large/tall trees when we get the next storm that causes trouble for Mother Nature. I really hope I don't have the need for a tree company again, but with as many trees as I have there will more than likely be a need in the future and if the occasion occurs, I will definitely not hesitate to call them.

Description of Work
I have very large/tall trees surrounding my house. I needed to have two small trees attended to and the deadwood cleaned out of some of the trees trying to avoid something else falling and putting another hole in the roof.

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

09/03/2020

Jamie M.

Oliver and his crew were awesome. Oliver was quick to get out and give me an estimate for the work and was able to fit me into his schedule sooner than expected. The crew showed up on time and got right to work. They did great work and left the yard cleaner than when they started. I would highly recommend Absolute Tree Experts.

Description of Work
2 small trees removed, 1 large tree removed, removed storm damage and trimmed large maple, trimmed large pin oak off of house

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Another happy customer in the books! Thank you for the opportunity!

08/19/2020

Terry M.

Oliver from Absolute Tree Experts gave us excellent advice regarding our tree problems. He carefully explained our options and he ultimately recommended an approach that saved us a great deal of money.

Description of Work
We needed an evaluation of several tree issues including potential tree removal.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/13/2020

William M.

Just outstanding service from Absolute Tree Experts!!! We got several quotes from other tree service companies but Absolute was the most responsive and honest about their back log of work and the work we wanted done. They even talked us out of removing several trees that we were worried about that were actually healthy and safely growing. Oliver and his crew were excellent in all aspects of the tree work we received. From the very first contact to final work they were very professional, punctual, skilled, knowledgeable, and adhered to all safety standards. A great team all around and very honest, genuine, sincere and great and fair priced. They arrived as scheduled and immediately got to work and were very hard working and efficient. They removed a couple trees damaged from storms and pruned and dead wooded several more all at the agreed price. They cleaned our property and left it better than when they arrived!! I've worked with several tree companies before but they were by far the best ever and now we'll be using them for all future work!! Thanks guys and keep up the outstanding work!!! Billy & Ingrid M.

Description of Work
Removal and dead wooding of several storm damaged trees.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you guys so much for the willingness to trust us on your property with your tree care needs, and thank you for the work and kind words!

07/12/2020

SHERRY A.

I've used Absolute Tree experts about 10 years for the same service completed this time. Trees were taken down and/or trimmed to cleanup the yard. Looks great and Oliver and the crew did what was promised!

Description of Work
Trees cut and or trimmed

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for the work and your loyalty!

06/16/2020

Jim P.

Excellent job. They arrived at about 8:30 AM and were done by 1 PM. Cleaned everything and it's like they weren't even here. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed 6 trees from around my house and 8 bushes that had grown out of control Pruned branches back away from the house. Cleaned everything up afterwards

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity and the work!

Tree service, tree training, pruning, deadwooding, tree elevation, roof clearance, cabling, lightning protection, removals, crane removals, storm damage repair & cleanup, stump removal & grinding.

Tree planting.