Absolute Tree Experts

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1728 Beamguard Rd

Clover, NC 29710

Absolute Tree Removal Service of Charlotte, NC is the leader in providing top quality and affordable Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Trimming & more. Our goal is to ensure your trees look beautiful. Whether you need to brace a sagging branch with tree cabling, dead wooding or you need a tree removed, we are here to serve you and your trees....

tree service (308)lawn care (5)

07/22/2021

Wanted to give a big shout out to Oliver and Absolute Tree. (704-737-8771). We had a 60’+ tree that died in our front yard. We had reached out to numerous tree service companies to discuss removal it. Oliver from the start was responsive to my inquiry. He reached out and told me when he would be out to look at the tree. He showed up as he said he would, which seems to be a rarity for most contract...

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Absolute Tree Experts - 1728 Beamguard Rd, Clover, NC - 39413348

Absolutely love it when we leave a finished job in better shape than when we found it. We take pride in our craft and are thankful for every single client and every single job,no matter how big or small. Thank you for the work!!

04/24/2021

I talked to someone instantly, Oliver came out the same day to give me an estimate. Less then 2 weeks later he and his team showed up on time! They were all extremely respectful. Hard working and extremely knowledgeable on the tasks! They worked hard and as a team! And got the job done better the. I would have expected! I have more work I need done and they are the ones I'm going to hire. Also I w...

Description of Work
Had 2 water oak trees removed

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you!!!

11/25/2020

I had called several tree companies and it seemed to me, as soon as I stated an estimate was needed they lost interest. My 3rd call was to Absolute and they called back the same day. Oliver came out the next day, looked the situation over and gave me a written quote that would be good for 6 months providing something wasn't changed from the weather/storm. When I decided to move ahead with the work...

Description of Work
I have very large/tall trees surrounding my house. I needed to have two small trees attended to and the deadwood cleaned out of some of the trees trying to avoid something else falling and putting another hole in the roof.

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

09/03/2020

Oliver and his crew were awesome. Oliver was quick to get out and give me an estimate for the work and was able to fit me into his schedule sooner than expected. The crew showed up on time and got right to work. They did great work and left the yard cleaner than when they started. I would highly recommend Absolute Tree Experts.

Description of Work
2 small trees removed, 1 large tree removed, removed storm damage and trimmed large maple, trimmed large pin oak off of house

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Another happy customer in the books! Thank you for the opportunity!

08/19/2020

Oliver from Absolute Tree Experts gave us excellent advice regarding our tree problems. He carefully explained our options and he ultimately recommended an approach that saved us a great deal of money.

Description of Work
We needed an evaluation of several tree issues including potential tree removal.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/13/2020

Just outstanding service from Absolute Tree Experts!!! We got several quotes from other tree service companies but Absolute was the most responsive and honest about their back log of work and the work we wanted done. They even talked us out of removing several trees that we were worried about that were actually healthy and safely growing. Oliver and his crew were excellent in all aspects of the tr...

Description of Work
Removal and dead wooding of several storm damaged trees.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you guys so much for the willingness to trust us on your property with your tree care needs, and thank you for the work and kind words!

07/12/2020

I've used Absolute Tree experts about 10 years for the same service completed this time. Trees were taken down and/or trimmed to cleanup the yard. Looks great and Oliver and the crew did what was promised!

Description of Work
Trees cut and or trimmed

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for the work and your loyalty!

06/16/2020

Excellent job. They arrived at about 8:30 AM and were done by 1 PM. Cleaned everything and it's like they weren't even here. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed 6 trees from around my house and 8 bushes that had grown out of control Pruned branches back away from the house. Cleaned everything up afterwards

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity and the work!

06/08/2020

Excellent job. Fast , courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Trim Trees back from the house and thin Trees in the front yard

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

We enjoyed working for Mr [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the opportunity and the work!

05/22/2020

The arborist said we needed half a day of work so it would be $1,100. The guys came and were here for a total of 90 minutes. The next week a huge limb fell off of one of the trees they worked on in my yard. I called to see if they could take it away and they said they'd get back to me in four days to let me know. After you pay someone $1,100 dollars for 90 minutes of work, you expect to be treated...

Description of Work
Trim up branches in yard with lots of trees.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

We have an A rating on Angie’s list for a reason. Since we’ve joined Angie’s List in 2007, we’ve gone above and beyond for ALL of our customers and will continue to do so. Tree work is our profession and our livelihood. Our team is tight and sufficient. Before we did [Member Name Removed]’s job , we added 3 tree technicians to our team wich allows us to do significantly more in a shorter time fram...

Tree service, tree training, pruning, deadwooding, tree elevation, roof clearance, cabling, lightning protection, removals, crane removals, storm damage repair & cleanup, stump removal & grinding.

Tree planting.