Bobby’s Tree Service

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6540 Holder Rd

Clemmons, NC 27012

Additional Contacts: Tony Westmoreland, Jerry Westmoreland,...

tree service (147)lawn & landscaping (22)lawn care (16)firewood company (10)mulch delivering (7)decks & porches (7)fence company (2)drain pipe installation (1)hauling (20)hardscaping (10)lawn treatment (7)stone & gravel (3)

11/20/2020

I called Bobby's tree service, and they gave me an estimate the same day. It was the lowest of 4 companies, and the most reasonable. Very nice company, honest and trustworthy. (Now, I wish I could find a roof repair with the same standards, don't think there is any out there.) But, yes - I would hire Bobby's tree service again in a minute!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tree fall on my mom's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Thank you for your great review! We certainly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to do this. It was a pleasure working for you.

11/18/2019

Bobby's responsiveness and delivery of the firewood was great. I have used Bobby for two years to deliver firewood. Unfortunately both years i had the same issue. He claimed the firewood was dried a year and ready for a fire. Both years the wood was still wet and took multiple attempts to light. Though this service was great, I wouldn't suggest Bobby for firewood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firwood delivery

CATEGORY firewood

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Hi and thank you for your comments. We sell hundreds of loads of firewood and no one has ever had any issues. We absolutely do not sell "wet" wood. It is all split and kept stacked under a large, multi-bay woodshed. I burn firewood from the same stock that your wood was delivered from and have no problems with it. We have multiple "A" reviews describing the quality of our firewood. Could it be tha...

10/08/2019

Bobby's brought out the troops. About 7 or 8 guys went to work as soon as they arrived. Removed section of fence and got straight to work removing 4 Hickory trees that were @ 30' to 40' high. Completed tree removal and removal of all debris shortly after noon. Hauled in loads of dirt and spread it to make the lawn more level. Then seeded, fertilized and spread straw to finish the job. The guys doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hickory trees removed and back lawn landscaped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you so much for the perfect review! We understand that it takes time for you to sit down and write a review and it certainly does not go unnoticed. It was a pleasure working for you again.

03/22/2019

Exceeded my expectations. This company does much more than TREES. They transformed my backyard which was eroding down a steep slope. Although the rain delayed the project for months and months, it was well worth the wait. Jerry provided the initial consultation, but followed up with me at my house 2-3 more times to go over the project. Jerry great suggestions, is very knowledgeable, while always, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading, sloping and extending back yard to prevent further erosion. Remove small trees, pushed brush back into woods. Brought in 30 loads of dirt since backyard was eroding up to the fence. Installed rip rap on bank of slope. Planted evergreen trees, seeded and fertilized where area was torn up by equipment.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

Photo for Bobby’s Tree Service - 6540 Holder Rd, Clemmons, NC - 37780182

Thank you so much for the perfect review! We are very disappointed that it took us so long to get there. We tried several times to move dirt around on our lot but it was way too wet for the longest time. You were extremely patient and understanding considering this has been the wettest year on record. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave this perfect review.

01/15/2019

very impressed with how quickly they responded . They came the same day that I received the quote and they were very professional, got the job done quickly and had everything cleaned up . I would definitely hire them again. Smooth operation and a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure working for you. God bless!

06/07/2018

They do excellent work at a very reasonable price. I've used their services twice, and they did top notch work both times. I give them an A+ in all respects, and will definitely hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old trees cut down, stumps removed, all wood and brush hauled away, new trees planted

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you for your review! We are sorry that you had to go through some storm damage but we are happy to have been able to help. Thanks for your continued business! Tony

05/11/2018

The big job took a day and half. A 1 Service. They also did great clean up. I highly recommend this company. Great Job Guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 trees cut down and stumps grounded out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Thank you so very much for the perfect review! It was a pleasure working for someone who is patient and understanding since we were running several weeks behind. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

04/09/2018

Excellent service from start to finish. The crew arrived on time, got right to work after getting with me on what was to be done, left minimal scarring on the yard and cleaned up after themselves very well. Removed fallen white oak - about 100' tall and over 2' thick - in a little over 2 hours from neighbor's property. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 100' + Tree from Neighbor's Property

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

Photo for Bobby’s Tree Service - 6540 Holder Rd, Clemmons, NC - 36965974

Thank you so much for the perfect review. I am lucky to have a great crew who actually care about our customers. It was a pleasure working for you. God bless!

01/05/2018

This was an excellent experience...from the initial phone call for a quote, to the scheduling, to the performance of the work. This business is top-notch - professional, capable and friendly. They arrived when they said they would, did a fabulous job and cleaned up all the debris from the trimming work. I will definitely use this company again. Thanks to Chris & his crew, and to Tony!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major trimming job on Leyland Cypress trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

Thank you so much for the perfect review. I am sorry that it took a while to get there but you were very patient. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this review. It is extremely helpful. God bless!

10/31/2017

The crew did an unbelievably great job. They showed up on time, worked as a well run team, all very professional, and they did all they said they'd do plus a little more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a large group of trees of varying sizes around the yard removed or trimmed. Tony came out and walked the property and made a few suggestions for problem areas we had not noticed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

Thank you for your perfect review! I was a bit surprised since it took us quite a while to get there. You were very patient and understanding about us being so far behind. It was a pleasure meeting you.

We offer tree removal, trimming and pruning as well as planting new trees. Large or small. Monthly Contracts Available for complete lawn maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal