Lee Heating & Air Conditioning

With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Additional phones - (919) 553-2113, (919) 553-1336....

Rapid Repair Experts

Rapid Repair Experts has been servicing the Raleigh/Durham area, since 2008. The company focuses on three trades, Heating/Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical. We offer same day 24/7 service for all three of these trades. Rapid Repair Experts comes highly recommended by the customers we aim to please. In addition, we offer two exceptional membership plans. The Gold plan provides maintenance on all three areas of service. For our customer's convenience we have a monthly payment plan. *Please note when purchasing the $89 Plumbing Service Call offer that it is limited to one per month per household.

Offers by Rapid Repair Experts on Angi
Tri South Mechanical

The Triangles top choice for Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning needs! Tri South Mechanical is founded on integrity and honesty. We want our customers to know they can depend on us. Integrity, honesty and dependability are more than just words to us; we live and conduct our business using these values and extend them to our clients. This is why we're the Triangles top choice for Residential and Commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning services. Our aim is "not to be the biggest, but be the best", and we take pride in delivering services that are done right the first time. That's the Tri South Mechanical difference. Whether it's repair, maintenance service or installation, we have the experience and equipment needed to get the job done right the first time. Our goal is to make your experience easy and enjoyable caring for your home and business. Our team is licensed and insured with the experience to be there when you need us most. Our friendly and professional technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your emergency HVAC needs. Join our rapidly growing list of satisfied customers by giving us a call today!

RPS Mechanical Services

RPS Mechanical Services is a Licensed and Insured HVAC Company servicing the Garner, Clayton, Raleigh, Fuquay Varina, Auburn and Archers Lodge areas. We are proud to have 8 years experience in HVAC and 27 years experience in indoor air quality. Locally owned small business that values you choosing us to take care of your heating and air conditioning needs. Services include: -Free estimates on system replacement/new equipment. -Air Conditioning and heating systems service, repair, maintenance and replacement. - Coil cleaning, leak repair, refrigerant adjustments, etc. -Indoor Air Quality sales and service, replacement. Our Company works on all brands and model Air Conditioners, Heat pumps, Furnaces and Package units. Thank you for selecting us today!

Offers by RPS Mechanical Services on Angi

10/30/2019

They did a great job and I'm satisfied with the service. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They checked our HVAC system.

01/01/2018

Came twice a year to check my heat pump. It went very well.

Description of Work
Yearly contract.

07/27/2016

My tenant said it was not working but they found it was an electrical issue. They were professional and came out the very next day. They were very courteous and we would use them again.

Description of Work
They came out to check out my heating and ac to my rental.

10/12/2015

My wife had to handle everything, we find it bothersome that they had to come out 6 different times, with 6 different technicians. Although, it is working fine now.

Description of Work
They had to come out a few times and repair a frozen valve for a system that was 3 and a half years old. There was a warranty on the parts, but not the labor.

07/21/2014

Everything was perfect. I have used them for 20 years. They basically fix the problem every time. They were there when they said they would be. They were courteous, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I used the services of Lee Heating & Air Conditioning. They cleaned my air conditioning unit and the coil. They replaced the capacitor and added Freon.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa