Holland's Hardscapes

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2009

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to

2022 Super Service Award

hardscaping (82)Patios (37)concrete driveways (20)fireplace services (8)drain pipe installation (6)masonry (6)outdoor kitchens (5)stamped concrete (5)concrete repair (14)lawn & landscaping (8)

02/01/2023

Rachel P.

We had a fantastic experience with Holland’s Hardscapes! They were very responsive from the beginning. Brian came over and completely understood what we wanted to do, which was to remove our concrete driveway, lower it by a few feet, add in retaining walls, and create beautiful entryway steps to the house. He created a 3d rendering which was really helpful. Then Victor and his team executed the project with so much skill, it turned out exactly the way we had hoped. They were super respectful and accommodating throughout construction, going out of their way to make it easy for us to get in and out of the house. They also put in beautiful lighting throughout that looks stunning at night. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Hardscaping, concrete paver driveway, retaining wall, brick, travertine

Category landscaping

10/27/2022

Jim C.

Brian worked with me to get the project to my budget and still have the result that met my needs. The site team were very courteous and kept the job site clean, while doing very high quality work. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Paved walkway and patio

Category concrete repair, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 39924904

10/25/2022

D H.

Brian and the crew did a great job and were very professional throughout the entire process. The patio turned out great. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Paver patio

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 10/25/2022

07/21/2022

Dan F.

Holland's Hardscapes did fantastic work. They were very clear on the process, they started right around when they said they would (start dates for projects like this are always fluid due to weather. They told me "about 4 weeks out" and they started a bit after 3, so that's great.) They did excellent work, and went the extra mile in further shoring up the area our spa would go. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Stone Patio. Approx 20 x 25

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

[Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for this. What a compliment for us and our company. We are glad you have been so happy and appreciate you taking the time to share. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/30/2021

Samuel B.

They did a fantastic job despite supply issues that were out of their control. They were always responsive to any questions I had and also very flexible when I asked for any changes. The crew was very professional and meticulous in all the work they performed. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Patio, fire pit, and outdoor kitchen

Category drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/29/2021

Henry M.

Job was completed on time, professionally and looks great. The crew was friendly and answered all of our questions as the work progressed.

Description of Work
Patio built

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 39421556

05/24/2021

J.P. H.

Once the work started it went very well. Steven constantly checked in while the crew worked non-stop. The only time work didn't occur as planned is when Mother Nature stepped in and vetoed the day. From the initial discussion to the follow-up check in when the work was done we had a great experience. We had quite a bit of work done that took a 3 week period and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We knew what we asked for would not be cheap to do by any contractor and my wife and I feel that we got exactly what we paid for.

Description of Work
Sidewalks, grading, catch basins, water pipes, paver walkways, retaining walls, and paver patios

Category concrete repair, drain pipe, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

09/25/2020

Brandi T.

Holland’s Hardscapes removed my small old driveway and poured a brand new expanded driveway. They built a beautiful small retaining wall and graded the area down to create a larger parking area. They even removed large shrubs in the yard and at the road front. Working with Steven and Shannon was a pleasure. They provided me with updates and were easy to communicate with. I absolutely love my new driveway and little wall. They did a wonderful job and I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Concrete

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

[Member Name Removed] THANK YOU for being one of the best customers! You were so kind and patient. Thank you for choosing Hollands!

08/07/2020

Barbara D.

Stephan is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He listened to my vision and did not try to change my thoughts but helped me build upon them, then made it happen. The end result is just what I had in mind.

Description of Work
Paver Patio and Pergola

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 38779289

07/29/2020

Kristin V.

wonderfully! i love the new driveway and porch. shannon and steven are very responsive and professional, and the whole team is lovely to work with. i will definitely use them for future projects!

Description of Work
installation of new driveway and revamping front porch

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 38767127

07/22/2020

Peng B.

Excellent communication and support throughout design and build process. Workers were punctual and efficient. Cleaned area after work. Good product. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Hardscaping patio, wall and firepit

Category masonry, fireplaces, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 38737235

07/15/2020

Kristen P.

Everything went smoothly from start to finish.

Description of Work
Paver patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/19/2020

Kristen C.

It went very well and Holland Hardscapes did an excellent job!!

Description of Work
Fire pit renovation

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 38656711

06/19/2020

Brandon B.

The work was performed on-time, thoroughly and they were very accomodating of the last minute changes I requested. They are very responsive.

Description of Work
patio, seating and fire pit.

Category masonry, stamped concrete, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

03/26/2020

Kristen B.

I would highly recommend Holland’s hardscapes. Steven was very professional, knowledgeable and his workers were great. Respectful and cleaned everything. They never bothered us at any times while they worked. The price was also very reasonable. I had gotten 3 estimates from others and this was the best bang for the buck.

Description of Work
Patio built, concrete

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/13/2020

Rick M.

We were very pleased with the job Steve and his crew did on our paver and drainage project. The workmanship exceeded our expectations and they were always willing to make some changes when we saw something we wanted a little different. We didn't realize how much went into this project but they knew what to do the whole way and were very thorough even after we made final payment. Shout out to Shannon as well for keeping us informed all the way through. Highly recommend Holland's Hardscapes !!!!!

Description of Work
We had some concrete taken out and drainage lines run and then pavers run around the side and back of our house.

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

02/12/2020

John and Val C.

It all went really well. We are very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Driveway expansion

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

12/24/2019

Rick C.

Steven and his crew did an amazing job. The price was fantatic compared to other quotes I received. They completed the job in a very timely manner and were extremely diligent in their clean up every day as well as at the end of the job. Both Shannon and Steven were very responsive to emails and phone calls before, during and after the project. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Backyard Patio

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

11/20/2019

Seth L.

Looks good! The crew went the extra mile to ensure a good fit and finish with some of my existing hardscape. I guess the real proof will be a year + from now when we can evaluate the longevity, but the currently laid concrete looks great. Makes the original half of my driveway look as though I built it myself.

Description of Work
350 sq ft driveway expansion

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/14/2019

Nick D.

Contacted company to come out and assess our needs for a retaining wall at our home. Last spoke with the business owner on 9/11/2019 advising we wanted to proceed with getting two different quotes. Since then, and after numerous follow ups, Holland has never responded to our follow up requests regarding the status of the quotes we requested.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

We met with this homeowner to gather information for an estimate. On site we recommended to meet with a Licensed Engineer and gave our contact of a company we have worked with for 8 years. After the homeowner met with them he asked that we call and discuss. We did. We did all of this for free to help the homeowner get the accurate information on his project. Then we spoke with the homeowner. During that conversation the homeowner expressed that he didn’t like the engineer or what the engineer had to say etc. Based on that conversation and the tone of the homeowner we decided we didn’t want to work with him moving forward. We give a level of respect that we like in return. On our projects we work closely with homeowners everyday and it is important that we appreciate each others time and effort.

09/29/2019

Linda L.

It went very well. Owners were very responsive and prompt with any questions I had during the project. Their work team was very professional.

Description of Work
walkway and patio area with retaining wall

Category drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Review for Holland's Hardscapes - PO Box 1466, Clayton, NC - 38140367

09/20/2019

David S.

The project went very well from proposal through delivery. The quality of work and attention to detail was excellent.

Description of Work
Walkway and patio installation.

Work Completed On 09/09/2019