GQ Appliance Repair

Founded undefined

GQ Appliance Repair is a small veteran owned business that offers repairs on all household appliances and all major brands. We also do installations and haul always. If your looking for great quality service and prices then we are here for you....

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

small appliance repair (44)appliance repair (30)handyman (1)

09/23/2022

Manuel Z.

Very quick response. Knowledgeable, professional, courteous. I recommend to others.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

09/02/2022

Jason C.

Donald is super responsive and knowledgeable. Fair pricing and very fast turnaround. Dishwasher back to work in under 20 min repair time. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2022

08/17/2022

Barbra M.

Mr. Donald did a excellent job in repairing my refrigerator the water filter Everything is working just fine appreciate the business thank you have a great day

Description of Work
fridge repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

07/14/2022

Mitch H.

Arrived on time and made the repairs, cleaned area and described everything professionally !! Very impressed !!

Description of Work
Repairs to Samsung fridge

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/09/2022

Peter M.

Our LG refrigerator stopped cooling. Donald was able to come out the same day, but while he was on the way he diagnosed the problem and recommended we cancel the service appointment to save money. Kudos to GQ Appliance Repair for putting the needs of the customer first. I will call them first when any of my appliances need repair in the future.

Description of Work
Refrigerator stopped cooling.

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

03/09/2022

Erin O.

Could not have been better! Efficient, answered all of my questions, super friendly and very grateful to have a trusted person to go to for my appliance needs!

Description of Work
garbage disposal replacement

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

03/08/2022

Besty H.

Donald came out to inspect my dishwasher the same day I called. He gave me great advice, picked up, delivered and installed the new dishwasher all for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
dishwasher install

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

02/11/2022

Marcus B.

Donald was amazing. Great communication. He came, worked on our ice maker which we both thought might be the problem. He replaced parts and let us know that if the problem persisted, let him know and that he would make sure it was fixed without any additional labor charges. Had to call him back and he came back out to the house, was able to troubleshoot what was going on. Did another fix and we haven’t had any trouble since. True to his word, no additional cost for the call back. Very professional and polite. Would definitely use again and refer to anybody who needs appliance repair done.

Description of Work
ice maker/fridge repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

02/09/2022

Jessica U.

Very efficient, professional and reasonably priced. I called and he can out the same day to fix two very different issues. He educated me on best practices and provided a 90 day warranty for his service. Highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
fridge repair and vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

02/02/2022

Kevin P.

Donald Ellison with GQ Appliance Repair provides top notch services! It seems every time someone comes into my house to fix something, something else gets torn up (floors, walls, etc.). Not this time! Donald was very respectful of my personal property while moving around heavy appliances, he completed the work quickly, and even pointed out and replaced damaged parts I would not have known about. And his prices are relatively low! Best experience I’ve had in years!

Description of Work
washer and dishwasher

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

01/14/2022

Delores M.

Excellent. Donald was very professional and organized. He did an excellent job for me.

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

12/01/2021

Bryan M.

Was professional and work was performed on schedule.

Description of Work
fridge repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

11/11/2021

Diane G.

Excellent!! It is like a new fridge!! Donald came the same day as I had asked for an estimate, diagnosed the problems, ordered the parts there and then, and 5 days later came and installed the parts. I am so delighted. Donald is very personable and polite, and I shall recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
fridge repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

11/04/2021

Vicky F.

It was great. Donald was very professional and so nice . I would highly recommend. Work was completed and ovens are again working properly.

Description of Work
oven repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

10/13/2021

Roscot N.

Smooth. Donald was fast, accommodating, transparent and charged fair prices. He noticed our oven door was broken as well and offered to take measurements and replace it. Score. We've been avoiding dealing with the oven hassle for over 4 months, but now that turkey season is approaching we need a functional oven. Thank you Donald for looking out for us. I wish everyone was as professional and caring as you.

Description of Work
replaced garbage disposal

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/28/2021

La V.

Repairman arrived on time, was completely professional during the entire appointment, up front quote and estimate, good time management, guaramteed work for 1 year, very fair pricing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, WILL SEEK SERVICES AGAIN! I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

Description of Work
Replace door latch and seal on Washer, repair / replace heating assembly on dryer

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/03/2021

Kathleen S.

AMAZING!! GQ appliance repair responded to my Angie request immediately. Was able to fit us in his schedule the same day, got the part needed and repair completed within a few hours of my initial call!! Will definitely refer to friends!!

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

09/02/2021

Michael M.

Donald was prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
fridge repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

09/02/2021

William R.

Great experience. Donald was prompt, efficient and his charge was reasonable. Friendly, with superior customer service!

Description of Work
oven repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

08/31/2021

Josie E.

I would 100% recommend Donald. I called him to help with problems we were having with our garbage disposal and he came within hours of our conversation, fixed it completely and couldn’t have been more professional and friendly! Thank you, Donald!

Description of Work
garbage disposal

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/19/2021

George B.

Donald was great. He quickly figured out the problem with our dryer, then fixed it for a reasonable price. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
washer and dryer service

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/04/2021

Gail T.

Excellent service, on time, quick response, friendly and professional

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2021