Craig's Cabinets

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2009

A small cabinet business, almost always a "one man" operation, I have hired help rerely when I had a big project. I have designed and installed hundreds of kitchens, baths, and other cabinets systems (bookcases, home offices, etc.)...

Leon Home Repairs

Leon Home Repairs

Professional home repairs,maintenance and remodeling services for small to medium-sized residential customer in North Carolina. For more information check our web at www.leonhomerepairs.com

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new bathroom vanities and one was not a size manufactured so Craig's took my order for both vanities, letting me choose the style I wanted and sizes I wanted and color (special order) color I wanted. The vanities arrived at the time I was told they would come and installed shortly thereafter.

01/27/2014

We wanted bigger cabinets at different places and a couple of different kinds of cabinets as well as drawers.  He helped us, sit down and design all of that.  He came in and he put them in.  The cabinets are still working and they work beautifully.  It has been three years.  If there were going to be any problems with the door or anything, we would have started to see it and it was not even one.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig's Cabinets took out all the old cabinets and walked us through ordering the new ones.  He sat down and helped us redesign new cabinets.  He installed it as well.

08/05/2009

He is very good at cabinet making and installation. I had a home decorator come to my house and she was so impressed with his work that she took his card and called him to do work for other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig's Cabinets did some cabinet work for me. The last time he put some corner cupboards and shelves.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Custom design, sales, and installation for kitchen, bath, library, home office cabinets, Kitchen and bath remodeling.

I do mainly cabinets, no floors, no plumbing, no electrical (however, in a remodeling situation, I can do the demo-removal of plumbing, and electrical-my insurance will not cover my doing any installation of plumbing or electrical)