Carolina Comfort Air Inc

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

5212 US 70 Bus W

Clayton, NC 27520

Carolina Comfort Air is the premier HVAC & Heating company serving Raleigh, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Wilmington, and surrounding areas. We have Trane certified experts ready to repair, install, and maintain your heating & cooling systems. Call and ask about our special financing deals and ongoing coupons! -Top National Trane Dealer -Google Guaranteed -NATE Certified -A+ BBB Accredited Business -35,000+ Systems Installed In 2007, Carolina Comfort Air opened its doors in Smithfield, NC with founders Phillip Tyler and Hank Richard at the helm. The company has grown from the original 5 to almost 300 team members within a few short years. Since 2007 we have built a new base of operations in Clayton, a team of HVAC specialists and expanded our service area with additional locations! Carolina Comfort Air specializes in HVAC service, installation & maintenance for single-family and multifamily homes as well as commercial applications. Our focus is to be your full-service heating and air contractor....

HVAC Companies (187)electrician (11)air duct cleaning (14)plumbers (3)home energy audit (2)ceiling fan installation (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)fireplace services (1)

06/08/2021

I am extremely pleased with the service that your company provided. Your technician, Antonio Isaac, arrived on time, and went right to work on my HVAC maintenance. He was very professional, polite, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable. He provided a clear explanation of the work that was performed. He wanted the job to be done well and correctly, which I totally appreciated! Thank you again for...

Description of Work
Yearly HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback!

05/28/2021

Nothing can ease the sting of replacing an HVAC system, but the professionals at Carolina Comfort Air tried their best. Terry and Donald showed up on time and worked their butts off getting the system right!!! Ross came in for the electrical portion and was very meticulous in his craft! All three were professional, courteous and worked together like a team should!!

Description of Work
Replaced main Hvac system

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Thanks for leaving us such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again!

05/28/2021

Once again happy with the folks at Carolina Comfort!! Tomas and Jamie were courteous and thorough professionals! They were on time and got right to work. They answered our questions and did a great job!

Description of Work
Replace upstairs HVAC system

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience and for choosing Carolina Comfort Air for your Home Comfort Project! We look forward to keeping you and your family COMFY for many years to come.

05/24/2021

Well...they arrived as they said and did a good job on getting things done in 2 days. Dillon and Tommy did great work!! I even cooked them breakfast!!! Mitch was great at selling what was needed and responding to my concerns.

Description of Work
Needed a new HVAC

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/02/2021

Every thing went well. Mr Jordan Phillips came by to service my unit. He done a great job and I watched and asked a few questions since I'm going to school for HVAC ( I'm a technician myself). I'm pleased with everything. They came out quickly when I called. A happy customer here.

Description of Work
It was warranty work on my new trane unit. I had a slight issue with it but they came out and fixed fast and efficient for me.

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Jordan and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

04/25/2021

Javier S. was great. He checked our unit to make sure it was working properly. He also cleaned it very well and it looks very nice now. It was a great experience!

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance Checkup

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to keep you and your home COMFY!

04/12/2021

What an absolutely amazing company!!! From the initial call, to the completion of the job, this company is unlike any service company that I have ever used. I called Carolina Comfort to report a few issues that I had with the newly installed HVAC system that they had installed. They immediately answered the phone, listened to my concerns, and set up a service appointment for only a few days away. ...

Description of Work
Service call for warranty work

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your recent experience. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. We look forward to serving you again.

03/08/2021

They did a great job and everything has been fine. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

03/05/2021

I called Carolina Comfort because of problems with my HVAC system. They dispatched Kevin Shortt to my home and sent text alerts about his arrival time. The alerts were a nice touch. Kevin was professional and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. He thoughtfully listened to my description of the problems that I was having, and then went through a logical, systematic approach to resolve all of the issues. He pa...

Description of Work
HVAC repairs

Category

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Kevin and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

02/04/2021

I had them service the heating portion primarily . It seemed to be working harder but nit putting out as much heat as it should . Aaron who has worked on our system did a great job . Since it was a service he checked the whole system , found a weak capacitor and a dead fuse which caused half of the heating elements to not function . Aaron is always polite , very professional and dies nit wast time...

Description of Work
System service

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Cost $497.64

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Heating & Air Conditioning - Maintenance, Replacement & Additions, Blower Door, & Duct Blasting Testing

Duct Cleaning & Automotive Air Conditioning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing