Carolina Comfort Air Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

Carolina Comfort Air is the premier HVAC & Heating company serving Raleigh, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Wilmington, and surrounding areas. We have Trane certified experts ready to repair, install, and maintain your heating & cooling systems. Call and ask about our special financing deals and

New Package UnitNew Split System-OutdoorNew Split System-Indoor with Humidifier

HVAC Companies (192)electrician (13)air duct cleaning (14)plumbers (3)home energy audit (2)ceiling fan installation (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)fireplace services (1)

08/10/2022

Donald E D.

They were excellent they came in and did the job. They also clean up their mess. Customer service is very courteous and works as one. The leader of the team is very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Installed new air-conditioning.

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

Thank you for choosing Carolina Comfort Air and taking the time to review your experience with our Installation Team.

03/11/2022

Lori L.

Antonio arrived within the time period stated, he was very polite, considerate, and professional. Throughout the process he kept me informed, explained what he did, even showing me at my request. His response was always, "I am here to serve you." Even when I offered to throw away the backing of the tape he applied to the unit to to indicate the unit has been serviced, he said, "No, thank you Ma'am, I am here to serve you ." I would look forward to Antonio coming back in the future for next years service visit. It's nice seeing a company with such caring, knowledgeable, and professional people. Kudos to Antonio for a job well done.

Description of Work
Annual Maintenance

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Antonio and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

10/18/2021

Eula H.

It went very well. The technician and sales person and very informative and detailed information provided. We are happy about it. They're were inspected by the county and they did not find any problems the way they installed the system. They were pleased by the work. We are happy working with this person.

Description of Work
They install heating and air conditioning system

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

Thanks for leaving us such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again!

08/24/2021

Debra A.

Excellent service, kept me posted on the order date, and set up installation in a timely manner. Dustin coordinated all the work and answered all my questions( even on the weekend!) Thomas and Greg were a professional team that installed the new unit. Courteous and punctual!

Description of Work
New HVAC system in a small business

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience and for choosing Carolina Comfort Air for your Home Comfort Project! We look forward to keeping you and your family COMFY for many years to come.

06/23/2021

Jean M.

Great! Price was great, the technician Jason was super friendly and very instrunctful about what was going on. He was very diligent in checking everything out. My dog even liked him and that says a lot for me, because my dog doesn't go to a lot of people.

Description of Work
AC needed checking due to high humidity levels in house

Cost $100.2

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Jason and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback! .... and we're very happy that your dog liked our team too! :)

06/08/2021

Charisse G.

I am extremely pleased with the service that your company provided. Your technician, Antonio Isaac, arrived on time, and went right to work on my HVAC maintenance. He was very professional, polite, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable. He provided a clear explanation of the work that was performed. He wanted the job to be done well and correctly, which I totally appreciated! Thank you again for your awesome service!

Description of Work
Yearly HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback!

05/28/2021

James A.

Nothing can ease the sting of replacing an HVAC system, but the professionals at Carolina Comfort Air tried their best. Terry and Donald showed up on time and worked their butts off getting the system right!!! Ross came in for the electrical portion and was very meticulous in his craft! All three were professional, courteous and worked together like a team should!!

Description of Work
Replaced main Hvac system

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/28/2021

James A.

Once again happy with the folks at Carolina Comfort!! Tomas and Jamie were courteous and thorough professionals! They were on time and got right to work. They answered our questions and did a great job!

Description of Work
Replace upstairs HVAC system

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

05/24/2021

Jennifer W.

Well...they arrived as they said and did a good job on getting things done in 2 days. Dillon and Tommy did great work!! I even cooked them breakfast!!! Mitch was great at selling what was needed and responding to my concerns.

Description of Work
Needed a new HVAC

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/02/2021

Mark P.

Every thing went well. Mr Jordan Phillips came by to service my unit. He done a great job and I watched and asked a few questions since I'm going to school for HVAC ( I'm a technician myself). I'm pleased with everything. They came out quickly when I called. A happy customer here.

Description of Work
It was warranty work on my new trane unit. I had a slight issue with it but they came out and fixed fast and efficient for me.

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Jordan and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

04/25/2021

Vincent P.

Javier S. was great. He checked our unit to make sure it was working properly. He also cleaned it very well and it looks very nice now. It was a great experience!

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance Checkup

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to keep you and your home COMFY!

04/12/2021

Jeff W.

What an absolutely amazing company!!! From the initial call, to the completion of the job, this company is unlike any service company that I have ever used. I called Carolina Comfort to report a few issues that I had with the newly installed HVAC system that they had installed. They immediately answered the phone, listened to my concerns, and set up a service appointment for only a few days away. They called the day before to remind me of the agreed upon time that the service team would arrive, then called again the following morning to confirm that the team was on schedule, and would contact me when they were enroute. The service team, Tracey and Jerry, showed up on time. They were very courteous, and extremely professional. In addition to addressing the concerns that I had, they continued to test and check the entire system, to eliminate other potential future problems. They were amazing. What a great overall experience! Carolina Comfort is truly the Gold Standard of HVAC companies. I only wish there were more companies like them.

Description of Work
Service call for warranty work

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your recent experience. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. We look forward to serving you again.

03/08/2021

Rodger S.

They did a great job and everything has been fine. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

03/05/2021

Jeff W.

I called Carolina Comfort because of problems with my HVAC system. They dispatched Kevin Shortt to my home and sent text alerts about his arrival time. The alerts were a nice touch. Kevin was professional and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. He thoughtfully listened to my description of the problems that I was having, and then went through a logical, systematic approach to resolve all of the issues. He patiently explained the problems, and what he did to correct them. My HVAC system is now working perfectly! Kevin is simply the best of the best, and Carolina Comfort is fortunate to have him on their team. I highly recommend Carolina Comfort. What a great company!

Description of Work
HVAC repairs

Category

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Kevin and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

02/04/2021

Lawrence M.

I had them service the heating portion primarily . It seemed to be working harder but nit putting out as much heat as it should . Aaron who has worked on our system did a great job . Since it was a service he checked the whole system , found a weak capacitor and a dead fuse which caused half of the heating elements to not function . Aaron is always polite , very professional and dies nit wast time . He had the capacitor on the truck and did the new Instalation and had to order the fuse for the heating elements . It was a job well done I would add that I am not comparing the cost of the item with other AC companies . The item needed to be replaced , I trust comfort air unless they give me reason not to trust them

Description of Work
System service

Cost $497.64

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/22/2021

Debbie H.

Derrick our technician is the consummate professional. I always request him when Carolina Comfort Air comes out for the maintenance of my AC/heater units. He is meticulous and very thorough. Great work ethic and takes pride in his work. He is by far the best technician I have had in the two years I have been using Carolina Comfort Air.

Description of Work
Maintenance of system

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/28/2020

William E.

Derrick checked the whole unit and identified parts to be replaced. He was very professional and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Heat and AC wouldn’t work

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

11/19/2020

Frank G.

It went absolutely perfect. Everyone that was involved with the planning, quoting and installation were true professionals. There were several people involved with the installation. The first person that I met from Carolina Comfort Air was Terry Hamilton. He was very thorough in identifying what need to be replaced. He also provided me with a very competitive quote and worked around a crazy schedule that needed to be followed. Terry answered all my questions and went through the quote and project plan very thoroughly. He also checked on the progress of the installation from the beginning to the end. Thank You Terry! The second person that I was introduced to from Carolina Comfort Air was Jesse Krier. He was the Project Manager/Lead Technician. He Provided me with a very thorough explanation of what was going to happen and when. He also kept to the schedule and provided me updates of the progress of the installation. I have deep respect for his work ethic. Replacement of air ducts is dirty and hard work and he again was a true professional. He provided short term plans and again kept me up to date on the project. I have been a manager during most of my working career and I wish I could have had all my employees as as professional, and personable. He is a great technician and a great guy that any employer would be very happy to have on there team. Thank You Jesse! The last person that I met was Ross Stevens. He is the electrician that came to the house after normal work hours to do some work that needed to be done to keep the project on schedule. He also was very professional and it was pleasure to have met him. Everyone that I came in contact with from Carolina Comfort Air was absolutely wonderful. I will tell everyone that I have an opportunity to talk with about what a great company it is. I will be recommending this company to friends and relatives. Great people make great companies and Carolina Comfort has a bunch of great people!!! Thanks to everyone.

Description of Work
Replaced all ducts and installed a new Trane Heat Pump

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/06/2020

Sterling S.

Fantastic and professional service from technician Brooks. Diagnosed the problem and gave us options that were clear and at a very good price. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
No heat from HVAC system

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/03/2020

Paula J.

Quick response & Tyler was very courteous, professional, & knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Service on system

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Tyler and our team! We appreciate the positive feedback!

10/20/2020

Bob R.

Tech was on time, professional, and very informative. Learned a lot from Antonio as he inspected our two units (split and package hvac) and performed the annual maintenance required. One unit was installed in 2006 and other two years ago. Both running well. Suggested repairs on older unit were made....may replace next year. Antonio explained less than favorable condition of old unit capacitor...still working but could go out. We'll wait to replace unit when repair costs outweigh value of old unit. Tech was very helpful in explaining status. CCA has been a very reliable HVAC service...technicians, such as Antonio, have proven to be quite competent and trustworthy.

Description of Work
HVAC Annual Maintenance

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/21/2020

Tatiana G.

Our technician was Brooks and he was perfect! He educated us on how to best go about taking care of our ac system . He was super informative on the service plan we ended purchasing and warranties and on future services. By far the best !

Description of Work
Sensor replaced.