All Phase Remodeling & Handyman Services, INC.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2008

Custom Bathroom Remodeling...

T&A Expert Contractors

Rebel Alliance Power Washing

It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to give your home a facelift. Rebel Alliance Power Washing, Inc has your back! We strive to provide each and every customer with a perfect experience from start to finish. In fact, we won’t consider a job complete until you’re 100% satisfied with our work!

Raleigh Windows & Siding, LLC

We protect and beautify the exterior of your home (windows, siding, etc.). We are a licensed general contractor, a licensed building inspector, and are insured, and I takes a personal interest in all work to insure your fullest satisfaction. From top to bottom, I insist that everyone in my organization be dedicated to excellence. This is especially true when it comes to installation. After all, if a home improvement company doesn’t install products to the highest standards, why would they even be in this business! I spent the early part of my career in finance and engineering, and I learned the absolute value of precision, high standards, and attention to detail. I brought those principles to the home improvement industry and my customers tell me they love it. I welcome homeowners that hold us to the highest installation standards – that’s what we demand of ourselves already. Here is what you can expect from Raleigh Windows & Siding: A 10 Year Labor Warranty - A lot of contractors offer a 1 year labor warranty – and a few offer a 5 year labor warranty. Many offer none at all. We’re different. We offer a full 10 Year Labor Warranty against defects or issues caused by poor installation or workmanship. I feel fully confident offering this warranty because of the quality of our work. This labor warranty is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on the product. Experienced, Polite Crews - My crews are well-trained, with a neat appearance and polite behavior. They are there to do the job and do it right, while respecting you and your property. My team also cleans up after we are finished. Of course, if any damage were to occur, we would make it right. We Meet Or Exceed Highest Manufacturer Standards - Not all homeowners realize that manufacturers have specific standards and guidelines for proper installation of their products. Some companies choose to cut corners to save on labor or material costs. That’s not us. We meet or exceed the recommended installation standards on all our products. I don’t allow shortcuts. Period. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.

06/18/2017

Rick and his team were great at everything on our punchlist. They were professional, punctual and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, siding repair, plumbing, etc.

Category plumbing,siding,home remodeling

04/10/2017

I called and did receive a call back within the same day, but when he called back and I explained i was getting quotes he explained that he was so busy and he wasn't in the mood to compete with others and that he was so busy that it doesn't matter about my business and to call back IF I didn't like what I hear from others . In the manner he spoke to me I WOULD NOT give me worst enemy this guy or c...

Description of Work
replacing hard wood

Category hardwood floor

12/20/2016

Rick was very responsive to coming out to assess, scheduled a time that fit my tight schedule, and had great communication prior to the workday. They completed the work on time and the color was almost exact! Found out he can do much more than floors, and would hire again.

Description of Work
We began a kitchen remodeling project and needed some hardwood floors added to the existing floor under old cabinets. We needed the floor color to match the existing color.

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

03/16/2016

My french doors were not sealed correctly in my home and moisture damaged baseboards and my hardwood floors. He resealed the doors, replaced my baseboards, and replaced my damaged hardwood with new ones. He was on time, professional, inexpensive - the man truly knows his craft. Will definitely use him again in the future!

Description of Work
All I can say is, Rick Ebberling does excellent work and he is very reasonable

Category contractors,hardwood floor,roofing,woodworking,doors

09/23/2015

Description of Work
Happy to provide a review for All Phase Remodeling. We have used them for multiple projects over multiple years including kitchen remodeling, tiling, carpentry, fence work, punch list repairs, and the list goes on. Not only did they do great work at a fair price, but they are nice people as well! Great to work with. Would recommend them to anyone needing a remodeling project done.

Category ceramic tile,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling

Custom Bathroom Remodeling