Zap It Wash

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

6613 Red Maple Dr

Charlotte, NC 28277

The experts at Zap It Wash are proud to provide all-star pressure washing services to clients throughout North and South Carolina. Based in Charlotte, our pressure washing company helps to improve curb appeal for residential and commercial clients in our service areas. Those green spots or black

06/25/2017

Steve R.

On time, professional. Did excellent job. No damage to plants or grass. Even remove mold mildew from front stoop.

Description of Work
Pressure was house

06/15/2016

Lori R.

Jason does a complete walk arond the house before and after to discuss any issues customer may have. Back of house siding and patio were full of green mold due to lack on sun on that side. House looked brand new after completion of power wash. Jason and his crew are professional and curtious, and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Power wash house and patio

03/21/2016

ALICIA T.

Provided same day service, was punctual, professional and courteous. I will use them again and recommend him to my friends!

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house

03/05/2016

Chad R.

Jason and his work is fantastic! Look no further than Zap It as I promise you'll be thrilled with the result. We really appreciate the attention to detail. Jason is our go-to guy with any of our pressure washing needs in the future!!! We really appreciate it.

Description of Work
Pressured Washed Exterior of our Home!

12/09/2015

Jennifer T.

So glad I found Zap It Wash! We had mildew on the back of our home and within an hour and a half, it was gone and our home was clean! Great work, very competitive pricing, and Jason was equal parts professional and easy to talk to. Highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Jason washed and pressure washed the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was my pleasure. And go Panthers!

05/29/2015

Lisa D.

This is the second time we have used Zap It! We had our house pressure washed a year ago and were very pleased with the end results. Jason and his crew are a pleasure to work with. Great job again Zap it!

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters

12/29/2014

Theresa M.

I had both of my interior and exterior windows cleaned. Zap It had done some pressure washing for me in the past and that went very well. So it was time to get my windows cleaned and once again I called Zap It. As before easy to set up and went great. I like using the same company when I have a good experience.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning Inside and Outside

11/07/2014

Rick B.

Jason responded quickly with a quote for both projects and offered a discount as well. He showed up promptly to do the work and was very thorough and efficient. The results were even better than expected on both projects.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house and church steeple

10/27/2014

Steven W.

Answered all e-mail promptly. Showed up as schedule. Work was done quickly and looked great.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash Tennis court and then hired again to pressure wash driveway

08/07/2014

Patti K.

Jason was very responsive, easy to get ahold of. The servie was easy to schedule. He came on time, was as polite and professional as could be. The work was excellent. He had me do a walk around with him both before and after the job was done, to make sure I was happy with it. He did an excellent job. I've used several different people/services in the past, but keep changing because I'm not happy ..... but I've finally found and quot;My Manand quot; for power washing!

Description of Work
Jason pressure washed the entire house, patio, drive way, and side walk.

06/20/2014

Debi T.

Jason did a fantastic job!! He was quick to respond to my initial inquiry using his website and had a quote ready for me in a just a couple of days. Once we decided to move forward, Jason set up a time and came out on a Saturday morning. We did a walk through before and after. He was professional and the house looks fantastic. We were very happy with the results. Only took him a couple of hours. I would highly recommend and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure wash exterior residence.

05/27/2014

Nancy M.

It went perfectly. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Jason did a great job. I was scheduled to use Pure Pressure Washing but the guy never showed up and I was left with needing someone to come quickly because we were having my son's wedding in my backyard. He was professional and went out of his way to wash the top of my pergola which was very difficult to get to. I totally recommend this guy and will use him again.

05/13/2014

Erin J.

Jason was very responsive to my initial inquiry and able to get to my house within one week. He called in advance to let me know what time he'd arrive and was only 2 minutes off (early!). He explained what he was going to do and immediately got to work. He did a great job, was friendly and professional. I'll recommend him to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Power washed the house

05/11/2014

Kevin Y.

Jason was quick to respond with an estimate and worked with me to setup a date to do the cleaning. On the day of the cleaning he called and let me know he was on his way and showed up on time. Everything went well and the house looks the best it has in years. My driveway and sidewalk had never been cleaned in 14 years and look great. I definitely would use his company again and would recommend them to anyone needing their house or business cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned house siding, gutters, sidewalk and driveway

05/02/2014

Valery R.

Jason was great to work with right from the start. I contacted 3 pressure washer companies. Zap It was the first to get back to me and offer me a next day quote (it actually came via email that night). Also he offered me a discount for being a first time customer. When I asked Jason, I would be able to get another savings for drumming him up some additional business in my neighborhood, he was more than willing to adjust my price and was able to book a total of 5 houses within my neighborhood. He had them all done on the same day and everyone seemed pleased with his work and service. As a bonus he even sprayed down my patio (iron) furniture! I am extremely pleased with his efficiency, quality and affordability. Those are three fantastic qualities!

Description of Work
Pressure washed my home and small patio.

04/12/2014

Steven W.

On time, fast, excellent result.

Description of Work
Pressure washed tennis court

03/12/2014

Jeff O.

Jason was easy to work with, showed up on time and got to work. They cleaned our entire house, gutters, porch post, down spouts, around windows...everything! There was a spot on the siding that had turned orange due to where the AC condensation line dripped. Clean as a whistle now. We also had black fungus streaks on the roof shingles that we had them clean as well. There is not a streak to be seen. Without question, an absolute incredible job. The house looks new again. I couldn't be more pleased with the job they did and would recommend Jason and Zap-It Pressure Washing to anyone. I'm already planning on having them pressure wash the driveway in the near future. We all like to save money and wish things were cheaper, but for the price and the results we got, it was worth it and money well spent. Very happy and thank them for a job well done!

Description of Work
House washing and roof cleaning

11/16/2013

Penny S.

We had mildew/mold on one side and a portion our house, the reason for calling Zap-It. Jason and team were meticulous removing the mildew as well as cleaning the rest of the house, along with the driveway and sidewalk, a last minute request. We walked around the house for a pre consultation and after for inspection. Excellent job, guys!!!

Description of Work
Excellent service!! Excellent results!!

08/09/2013

Carey W.

Excellent. They were very professional and personable and courteous. They worked around our outdoor cleanup activities. They were quick and efficient and our house looks a 1000% better!

Description of Work
Pressure wash the roof and scrubbed the stains off of the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

08/09/2013

Mandy C.

They did a fabulous job, everything was wonderful. They were meticulous about their work.

Description of Work
They pressure washed the house, sidewalk and driveway.

07/12/2013

Angela B.

Jason did an excellent job power washing my house. My house had green mildrew on both sides due to the weather, but when he finished it was gone! My house looked brand new. He was professional and fast. I would use him again and have recommened his services to my friends and family.

Description of Work
power wash the exterior of house

06/10/2013

mike C.

He did an excellent job! The house looks new. I am very pleased with every aspect of their service. I will definitely use Zap-It in the future

Description of Work
I have a 2 story brick house with white aluminum trim and vinyl around the dormers. He cleaned out 2 uncovered gutters, washed all covered gutters, exterior trim, shutters, exterior windows, end gables, porches, large concrete patio, and parking pad.

05/31/2013

CLARENCE S.

It was a great experience from end to end. Jason called the day before and confirmed his arrival time and performed the job within the timeframe given. My driveway and patio look brand new.

Description of Work
Pressure washed driveway and patio.

03/28/2013

Dawn F.

I called Jason and he was able to give me a VERY reasonable quote over the telephone. Because I travel so much he accomodated my schedule. He arrived early (but called first), explained exactly what and how he would be cleaning the surface. Jason used a machine that actually scrubbed the concrete rather than just a sprayer. Once complete, he reviewed it with me to ensure my satisfaction. I am more than satisfied and would recommend Zap-It to anyone needing anything outside cleaned. I would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire driveway and walkway to the house

02/13/2013

Theresa M.

I had already used Zap It Wash last year to pressure wash my house and had agreat experience. This year I needed my roof cleaned on a rental property as it was very dirty with black streaks and I wanted to go ahead and get it done as I am thinking of putting the house on the market. I called Jason back out and once again everything went great from the estimate to the cleaning. Jason uses a system where you don't use a pressure washer at all and the cleaning is very safe for your shingle and the results looks great! No more black streaks! Thanks again Zap It Wash!

Description of Work
My shingled roof was dirty and needed to be cleaned without the use of high pressure.

Category roof cleaning